Why do white folks be so scared of a little salt & spices?

Why do white folks be so scared of a little salt & spices?

Attached: white people cooking.png (573x445, 365K)

snowflakes melt when exposed to heat

A want to taste meat, not pajeets asshole

Why are niggers and spics such dumb assholes.

Attached: 1501748654102.jpg (724x603, 202K)

Eyeglasses are a yellow invention...

fpbp

lel you're falling for their bait now. Nice /pol/, nice.

transistors were invented by an african american buddy so computer is a pretty stupid thing to credit to one race . try again

Silly white boy. Niggers invented errthang, don't you know?

*he improved it not invented

OP is not wrong you know. White people food is bland as shit.

>White people raped & pillaged the Earth for spices
>white folks be so scared of a little salt & spices

Which is it?

both

>>White people raped & pillaged the Earth for spices

More like shitskins were all too happy & eager to trade their wothless backyard plants for white people's gold & jewlery.

Seemed like shitskins were making a killing scamming dumb white tourists throughout history.

Y'ALL WYPIPO DON'T EVEN SEASON!? ALL HELLL NAWW

>has highest blood pressure
>has highest obesity rates
>has highest chance of diabetes
>has highest chance of heart disease

Black cuisine is just salt on top of salt on top of salt. No culture.

It's okay to be jewish.

"we wuz inventerz n shiet"

A black person could say the same thing about the human invasion of eurasia, doesn't change Africa being shit.

And your history doesn't change the downward trend of the west, which necessitates many white men fading into obsolescence (due to the upward trend of Asia).

Attached: whitepeoplesex.png (941x114, 10K)

i'm white and i like curry and foods with lots of spices but sometimes i also like simple foods too. like if you roast meat properly it can taste good with just a bit of salt, but it's okay to season it more sometimes too.

also just adding a ton of spices can be pretty bad if you don't know what you're doing and add too much, or if you're using old and flavorless ones.

sometimes i like a chickpea curry made with 7 or 8 different spices, sometimes i like chickpeas just with butter, onions, salt, and vinegar. both are good. i'm making chickpeas tonight, probably gonna do a curry.

i've never seen a black customer at an indian buffet i regularly go to although a black guy works there.

does anyone remember that scene from scary movie when cindy got a phone call and the person was saying "seven days" like from the ring movie, but it was cutting out and cindy thought the person said "(someone's) gay"? that was pretty funny.

>you have to be black to recognize facts

murican logic

>people bought spices and then just handed them out freely
they sold them to make a profit dumdum

>for white people's gold & jewlery.
I get the feeling you don't know very much about colonial history user.

Attached: civ.png (827x751, 92K)

t. asian masculinity activist

Pretty sure this is one of those mutually-exclusive things, unless you're implying that white people did all of this to hunt down and eliminate spices in some kind of proto-culinaricidal mania. Like some kind of kitchen Nazis or what-have-you, hellbent on destroying the residents of Flavortown with fire and conquest.

Is that what this is? Lambasting the entirety of Europe for something an Austrian did, but this time it's about cooking?

>Show up in a new area
>Brought plenty of staples, like purple carrots and potatoes
>Tastes kind of dull
>Locals won't talk
>What the hell, why not, let's use this weird-smelling sprout over here to make these lame-ass potatoes taste better while we wait for the locals to warm up to us

>More like shitskins were all too happy & eager to trade their wothless backyard plants for white people's gold & jewlery.

This. Pajeets gonna scam ya, in any century.

So you guys are saying white people are so dumb that anyone can scam them?

>And your history doesn't change the downward trend of the west, which necessitates many white men fading into obsolescence (due to the upward trend of Asia).

We literally OWN those niggers & their resources now. African Niggers fucking love chinese now.

Attached: Chinafrica.jpg (470x470, 93K)

>So you guys are saying white people are so dumb that anyone can scam them?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!! WHITE WOMEN ARE NOT DUMB!!! ONLY WHITE MALES ARE DUMB!!!

Attached: 'Merican Woman.gif (310x310, 952K)

What a shitty thread.

Have you met a millenial aged white liberal tourist? They'll believe any shit you make up and tell them. They gullible as fuck. lol

Their corrupt politicians love china, the people will turn against them soon enough once they realise all china is doing is building infrastructure in order to move the wealth/resources out of their countries (again).

What does that have to do with white people being scammed all throughout history?

yeah

Go away /pol/ I'm trying to enjoy my time on Veeky Forums
>>>/Pol/