What pokemon would make for a delicious meal?

what pokemon would make for a delicious meal?

Attached: 250px-722Rowlet.png (250x250, 54K)

Ditto

if a ditto transforms into a chicken tendie and you eat it would it be dead or would it separate pieces of goo inside your stomach? then what if it retransforms back into ditto while inside your stomach?

pic related would make a nice ice cream

Attached: a-vulpix.png (500x500, 138K)

Tauros looks delicious. Crawdaunt and kingler would be pretty good. I'm sure bounsweet is great. Crabrawler has canonically tasty claws.

Attached: 250px-584Vanilluxe.png (250x250, 62K)

Basculin and Magikarp are mentioned to be eaten as food. Clamperl and shellder could be eaten
Miltank and Tauros are prob similar to beef. Emboar and Pignite are self-cooking hams.
Also some of the weak and useless bird pokemon like Swanna would be eaten

>Tauros looks delicious
Yeah, all of that muscle and zero fat. That definitely won't be completely tough.

Slowpoke tails are apparently a delicacy

Farfetchd liver

cooked with leek

Hey, I like bison.

When will people learn it's not actually ice cream and it's snow and an icicle. Pokemon tend to be based on multiple things, but it only has the appearance of ice cream.

All these fucking plebs, goddammit. Has no one here actually played any of the games before the most recent one? Farfetch'd was canonically hunted to near extinction because it's so delcious, which is the official, canon explanation for why they are so rare.

Attached: poke.gif (600x600, 181K)

Explain why Glameow is so rare and why it isn't hunted for it's deliciousness.

Pokemon are our friends not our food

First, not every pokemon has a reason or explanation for its rarity. Farfetch'd is one that does. Second, Gamefreak stopped caring after a couple of generations.

Well if the dumb asshole didn't carry around a leek...

This thing would practically cook itself since it's cased in metal. Probably doesn't taste half bad either.

Attached: 227.jpg (220x220, 15K)

Magikarp fillet

there was that one episode where they ate her poop and said it tasted like sorbet

Yeahhh, good luck with that one.

>cased in metal
Isn't it made of metal?

I want a Tropius neck-banana split with Vanillish ice cream.

you cant eat Pokemon they arent animals

Attached: uselesspoke.png (555x626, 53K)

>he thinks fat is needed to make a good dish
fucking face palm so hard.

Magikarp sushi

Attached: magikarp_0-480x323.jpg (480x323, 29K)

Grorious nippon fugu

I'd wanna try Farfetch'd with leeks or Slowpoke tail, just to see if the hype is real

What.

Single ingredient cesar salad?

yeah the new episodes have gotten fucking weird

not having a even ratio of 65 meat to 35 fat

Attached: FUCKLCKKKKKKKKK.jpg (750x642, 65K)

Muk

Skarmory is filled with chinese food. If it dies from too much fire damage you can just peel it open and dig in.

Attached: Cooked Skarmory.png (1280x961, 1.52M)

3 tailed pokemon version of the American bison

Attached: ED305ACB-05E2-4350-8898-D3E254C77988.png (868x776, 33K)

How do I like this post?