Why the fuck is Indian food so spicy? It’s not even enjoyable

Why the fuck is Indian food so spicy? It’s not even enjoyable.

Attached: 44FF7FF8-6DF1-494E-A17C-9B8431D74DE2.jpg (590x350, 34K)

do you want the serious answer or the meme answer?

t. Yakubian

Attached: @madelineaford.jpg (1080x1347, 228K)

Hot food in a hot climate makes you feel cool.

To keep losers like you away from it while ultra chads like myself can bask in the infernal heat of an Indian curry

Culturally, it developed from covering up the taste of spoile meat. Meat doesn't keep for very long in hot climates. That's why the Greeks went apeshit for black pepper.

>Indian food
>Spicy

thats how they like it

>implying it’s not

>so spicy
>go to indian restaurant
>ask for the most spicy food on the menu
>sir this is extremely spicy
>yes i know that
>tries to convince me like 10 times not to get it while I say I don't care
>food finally comes
>not spicy at all and have to ask for their spicy sauce to mix in the food
this happened several times on different indian restaurants.
idk if they were low on spices or if they purposefully held back or maybe indian food is just not spicy.

Hot food makes you sweat, which cools you down.

they purposefully do that when they see that you're white, cause they're afraid that you'll find it too spicy in the end and never come back to their restaurant
when they see an asian they make it as spicy as he likes

>made sambhar yesterday
>added 1 (uno) whole dried red chile because white
>end up biting into and chewing dried chile
>sprint downstairs and clumsily open a tub of yogurt
>scoop it into my mouth with my hand like an animal
>temporary fix, try rubbing butter on my tongue but that does nothing
It took like six minutes of cold running water before the pain stopped. How do they do it?

This happens to me when I go out with my friends. One of them loves spicy food and orders "extra extra spicy", I order medium, and everyone else orders mild. Mine almost always comes out spicier than the extra extra spicy one.

They also probably had people fuss over the spice before they learned to serve white people what they want while also telling them it's authentic because that's what they think all white people want.

Oh, and the extra spicy guy is Khmer, so it's not like they see he's white and withhold the spice.

>Meat
>India
By Vishnu, I want de dirty muslems to leave.

People complain when they get what they ask for. The sad fact is the general public are retarded. Source: I worked in an Indian restaurant for 3 years

>Be a shitshin
>Food is rancid because poverty and living in literal shit
>Have to cover it in so much crap so you can't taste the meat and keep it down

This. Took my wife to a Mediterranean place, she ordered a lamb curry extra spicy, then complained when she couldn't eat it. The poor guy added some coconut milk to it and I had him charge me the extra. Told her next time she pulls that shit, she gets left there.

women everybody

Attached: 1496017543888.jpg (600x918, 102K)

lol ypipo

>A Wh*te pe*son appears

Indians ate more meat before the British Raj taxed the hell out of them

I'd like to see some evidence of that taking place in India, because it never actually happened in Medieval Europe.