If you drop food, do you think it's acceptable to pick it back up and eat it?

If you drop food, do you think it's acceptable to pick it back up and eat it?

Attached: british.jpg (960x640, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFYv7ly-7EM
youtube.com/watch?v=fF0ReXhNzbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on where you dropped it.
Freshly mopped tile floor? Sure.
Grandma's house filled with cat hair tumble weeds? I'll let that one go into the can.

Also, some words of wisdom:
youtube.com/watch?v=nFYv7ly-7EM

Attached: 1422479297568.jpg (400x299, 38K)

what about pic related? if you dropped chips onto some pavings in the middle of the high street, would you scoop it back into the cardboard box and eat it?

Check the link m8

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: IMG_2379.jpg (400x298, 32K)

why are british women so disgusting in every conceivable way?

Brits are subhumans, Almost worst than Canadians

I love it

I seriously wonder why the Pakis even bother raping your women when they look so fucking gross. Guess they just have low standarts or something. Jesus Christ.

Inbreeding.

Their royalty did it for ages, and the commoners followed.

While all the brave, strong, and wealthy bought passage to America modern Britons fucked their sisters. Sad.

Attached: 1518133444545m.jpg (1003x1024, 116K)

If I had to choose between a goat and a fat british slag, I'd take the goat happily.

The absolute state of bong slut feet

The women. Even if your guest ate a donut out of the trash, that doesn't give you the right to berate and embarrass him for it.

>standarts

Attached: Facebook-0fc620.png (500x385, 82K)

Retard.

those "women" are usually not even 16, so they don't look like shit yet.

>t. Edomite

>I have no argument but I'm butthurt

Attached: pyramid4.jpg (600x263, 36K)

Not all of them are desu but a lot of them going that way. Alcoholism and obesity is a huge problem in the uk atm.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-20-18-07-1.png (1080x1245, 1.83M)

lmao that's why they have to start the british cunts when they're 13 or whatever.
>3rd rape gang in 4 years lmao

>rape up 50%
>stabbings up 40%
>robbery up 50%

All in one year. England is literally in free-fall and they're too complacent and brainwashed to even DO anything about it.

>forget to renew boxcutter license
>thrown in prison
>car auctioned off
>proceeds go toward housing for Muhammad

Attached: ban-plastic-knives.jpg (500x667, 54K)

You would do more damage with your fists than the "knives" people in Briton are being arrested and prosecuted for.

>All in one year. England is literally in free-fall and they're too complacent and brainwashed to even DO anything about it.
Well, after the electorate going on about immigration for the last decade, and the government refusing to do anything about it we voted to leave the EU.
Ironically, we always had control of the kind of immigration that people took exception to. Blame the government and a centralised economy based in London for the state of the country.
I'm looking forward to the economy and the city of London collapsing post brexit.

Didn't read your paragraph, lmao

Maybe send it in to your college as a thesis there champ

Attached: kRi6Gv1.jpg (490x554, 64K)

The fact you can tell these fat whores are british just by looking at the image is depressing.

Fucking BASED

What the fuck is this

Attached: Untitled.png (333x264, 219K)

See
Britons are unironically literally legitimately actually inbred. They are, they live on that small ass island fucking their cousins for centuries.

That's why American women can be so attractive, genetic diversity. German hair, Italian skin, Norwegian eyes...ECT ECT

In Britian it's one toeless lumbering BBC watching whore picking "chips" off the street for 2000 years. Gross.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fF0ReXhNzbc

Depends how degenerate you're feeling.

Bongs should just copy the Americans and allow non-whites to be their wives bull

You dont have to force your weird fetish into everything loser.

also >Cognitive dissonance

Americans haven't been inbreeding for hundreds of years. Those women are white

This

>be inbred bong
>constantly feel the need to project obsession with cuckoldry and the United States

Sad!

Attached: Screenshot_20180308-023236.png (720x1280, 414K)

It's literally never okay unless you have double digit iq in which case you're not expected to be civilized anyway.

What if they're just being good citizens and cleaning up their mess? Some girls are still mindful like that even when drunk

they are literally scooping it int the cardbox box with the rest of the chips, they are going to eat them

Daily reminder you can get banned from the country for tweeting, what a place to live in

No. Move on.
Let the fatties and street nasties eat it.

Attached: 670.jpg (2000x2400, 357K)

England in a nutshell.

>Inbreeding.
This.

The U.K. is an island of inbred retards, and anyone with actual value or intelligence fled long, long ago.

>cleaning up something the birds will "clean" for you within minutes

>thinking it's cool and funny to be, or pretend to be a submissive beta male
just kys already

The one on the right I would unironically have sex with

You would think with as many times as the angles and the saxons got dicked by the celts, the nords, and mainlanders that they'd have enough genetic diversity to not turn out like this.

Y'All are hating

Attached: 1515794713437.png (492x529, 167K)

Attached: europeans.jpg (794x887, 157K)

looks like the kind of shit a set designer from TNG first season would have come up with

>spotted dick

Attached: received_1405597859585418.jpg (552x477, 17K)

Attached: disgusting inbred trash.jpg (1308x1788, 325K)

>Mr Data. I understand that human interaction is, a new concept, to you. But some might find that outfit inappropriate. May I suggest something more contemporary?

Attached: Picard.jpg (350x395, 17K)

I think they call it a "kankle"

>post pics of british whores

eating from the ground, or a dump is not absurd. i'm not sure if you faggots have actually lived

>tfw neither burgerfat nor britbong
Feels good to not live in a grotesque dystopia.

Attached: 1512505256276.jpg (720x720, 240K)

Fuck no, in most cases. If it fell on my OCD mother's kitchen floor, yes, because she cleans it with bleach at least twice a day. If if fell on my kitchen floor, or anywhere else in the world, FUCK NO.

Attached: youtube9.jpg (630x420, 65K)

Obsessed

I just wanted to believe. Unlike our bongistanian brothers I give other countries benefit of the doubt, but then I am American and we're simply better innit

She has an awesome ass. You can tell.

I find it puzzling when i think that British isles have what, 70million people? and they are still inbred as fuck when somewhere like Iceland it's no problem and even here in Finland it's not an issue even though most people didnt really travel around at all and stayed in the same place for hundreds, thousands of years finding their mates at most from the next village if even at that.

Wait a second, those prices are in USD. Did someone just print out a British sign and tape it to the rack at a dollar store?

dem hairy british hobbit toes

Maybe they're just being conscientious and don't want to leave trash on the footpath?

Everyone does it

Attached: snack.webm (360x360, 761K)

The Lord works in mysterious ways and if I dropped it it's for a reason. Thank the Lord for watching over me and saving me from my poor choices.

#junkthejunk

Kek

Yes in my own house. Anywhere else, no.

Attached: 1520985344614.jpg (1944x1162, 501K)

>kitchen beetle does it again

mine died and I can't find anywhere that stocks them, have they gone out of style again?

Sadly no. I've got an angry striped rug-cat to guard the front door but no kitchen beetle to handle the kitchen while I sleep.

this reminds me of that webm where the girl runs and drops her bento box shit all over the ground

No, but I wouldn't leave it in the floor you autistic faggot

What is winter?

>March
>winter

Attached: Bald Eagles Laughing.jpg (323x326, 18K)

Literally demon posessed. Poor thing.

I already tried that angle

Icelanders have to have a fucking app so they don't inbreed though.

FindanonFin?

Attached: Raffing.gif (350x262, 873K)

Maybe they just don't litter.

i think i want leopard girl on the right to be my wife
if anyone has contact info pm me

Fucking no. I always throw ut away. That's disgusting.

see

I could tell these were britbong slags from only the thumbnail

How?

>st. helens

yeah, he was up to no good.

Britain is like 50 times more obessed about America

Bare feet, frumpy chick in a super short dress, the style of the rights dress. That teased up hair style is something I've only seen in the UK, in the US they have that Cali look of stick straight with highlights.

barefoot in the street, stubby malformed cankles and feet, hairstyle, dresses

It's kinda hot not gonna lie, you've never had a fantasy about a big titted slag riding you, those big floppy double d's bouncing up and down as she bounces on your cock

Wrong. Amerimutts panties are soaking wet whenever the queen's chambermaid or scullery drudge holidays in ameristania.

Attached: 1509327430245.png (400x309, 27K)

This shit is from Thom Browne, who's an american fashion designer.

3 seconds rule~

5 week rule

England is the US of Europe.

that would be France, they are at 65%, closest to USA

Oi citizen you betta delete them hate facts innit!