Is this the greatest piece of food media, literature, and/or sensory experience of all time?

is this the greatest piece of food media, literature, and/or sensory experience of all time?

Attached: bonappetit_brad-and-claire-make-sourdough-bread[1].jpg (750x450, 69K)

Probably not, brad however is awesome.

*bread

why cant claire lose like 25 lbs, she'd be a goddess

never seen it, but i'm watching it now.
shut up she's gorgeous

>why cant claire lose like 75 lbs, she's a white whale only a nigger could love

fyp

What's having sex with Brad like? I imagine he's very good at it.

i think he'd be ruthlessly competent

also this video is really good, thanks OP. i'm gonna check out his sauerkraut one next.

Is his penis fermented?

I’ve honestly been waiting a long time for these two to work together

>Claire

Attached: b17.png (480x608, 253K)

He's literally Chad

I don't think Chads get into gourmet cooking.

>the test kitchen brad
>the virgin Veeky Forums poster

if you think that's chad then you must think everyone is chad. Chad at his age is a low or middle sales manager

>next episode is going to have babish
ohboyherewego.jpg

How long before Chef John is forced to do a Brad video?

judging by his history, and by my hopes, I dont think he will ever do collabs. Babish has mentioned him several times though

>nervous laughter
hey vinny, come on now

sure

We had a boneappletea guest producer answer questions, and apparently their regular hosts, and apparently the gay guy is a bitch to work with, and Brad is letting the stardom get to him.

What's with his obsession with fermentation

They're such a cute couple

A lot of guys try to brew their own beer then fall into the fermentation rabbit hole.

whatsit, some shitty youtube channel?
i am doubtful, my friend

Vinny Bobinny aka Vincenzo > Brad

Insider info: Vinnie is Vincent and not even half-Italian

Honestly Brad seemed like a faggy pissed off dude with a big ego who didn't want to learn from either the salt guy or claire in the past two videos. Before these past couple videos he seemed a lot more carefree about it all and just went with the flow. Really lame, but makes a lot of sense.

annoying buzzfeed garbage. unwatchable

That makes no sense since Brad videos are obviously shot way in advance and released in non-chronological order.