Does Veeky Forums love Mexican food?

Does Veeky Forums love Mexican food?

Attached: _HHxpWsqhl-hQ-_wQqQg6qya1lJ7U6Ar48NrOnkE0Os.jpg (576x768, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eUZjnPb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh Tex mex is superior

No its not mate

is that sum suhveechi?

The hot southern sun addles the brain. At least Mexicans have learned to hydrate, shade, and nap.

I spend a lot of time in Zihuatanejo MX, an old fishing village turned tourist beachtown. Some of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in and so many. Their local, native dish is Triritas. Fresh tuna sliced in thin strips, marinated in lime juice with red onions, cilantro and chilis.
Super good on a hot day on the beach.

Attached: 640x480.gastronomia_tiritas.jpg (640x480, 214K)

Ive prolly never had real mexican food but i love the murican version of it.

>Does Veeky Forums love Mexican food?
Hell yes

This x10000000

Which is why they're murdering each other at a rate that makes the worst shitholes in the US look like Geneva, and also fatter than the americans

Attached: 1515991294818.png (500x500, 235K)

Tiritas are GOAT but ask the locals for reliable restaurants. One time a bunch of guys from my job had nothing but tiritas and ceviche for an entire week. Everybody had to be hospitalized for two days because of the terrible food poisoning.

One of them stopped eating tiritas altogether.

All authentic Mexican food is garbage. Literally every other Hispanic country does their food better than Mexico. They're the China of the Southern and Central Americas.

I like Mexican food, but I've had tacos / burritos / enchiladas / rice next to refried beans so many times that I can't eat them anymore. And my friends are all convinced that any restaurant that has other Mexican food is too fancy to be authentic Mexican. So I don't eat Mexican anymore.

Mexican food is trash and it belongs in the trash.

t.retarded Peruvian or Chilean or some forgettable mountain or jungle shit

stay jelly

repostan

Attached: cemitaelcarmen.jpg (3872x2592, 2.61M)

Attached: stuffedmolotes.jpg (720x540, 73K)

Attached: enchiladasdemole.jpg (350x263, 36K)

Attached: cocteldecamaron.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Attached: caldodemariscos.jpg (658x494, 49K)

Attached: mixiotescookedinpaperbag.jpg (640x426, 144K)

Attached: pambazo.jpg (940x582, 112K)

Attached: memelapuebla.jpg (566x340, 59K)

I'm white you fucking beaner. You have to go back. Even America does your food better than you.

you know in mexico, they see the problem as being American in origin, right? millions of u.s. dollars from drug consumers coupled with the flow of high powered American guns into a country that had high gun control allowed the narcos to grow strong enough to challenge the government. the American war on drugs is literally being fought on Mexican soil and with Mexican blood, cus American presidents and the CIA know that the bloodshed in mexico to fight drug cartels would be unacceptable on American soil instead. but stay smug, gringo.

no you go back first.

Attached: arrozalatumbada.jpg (600x374, 46K)

Be happy for this (You), congratz

Attached: pipianverde.jpg (1063x637, 93K)

Attached: feria_de_la_gordita_gordita.jpg (650x434, 50K)

Attached: cemitaquesillo.jpg (1000x750, 90K)

Attached: torta.jpg (560x375, 51K)

Andy?

These are the shittiest tortas ever. Chilango scum always hype thiese shits like they are a GOAT sandwich. That shot tastes like the shittiest hotdog "meat" and overdone eggs.

well yeah if you get one with hot dogs theyre literally regular hot dogs. don't get one with hot dogs then.

Attached: cemita.jpg (640x480, 206K)

Attached: pescadofrito.jpg (960x1705, 304K)

Attached: enlaconcha.jpg (960x960, 143K)

Attached: 42508205_0OyS-O1FdJP3NwjRhFl8E9u7YedGmuwxDqrvKj0QoM0.jpg (960x1707, 163K)

Red?

I went on a bus that looped outside town. Cogito a glimps of suburban life, with chickens even on the bus. As we hit a dirt road, there was a drainage ditch of sorts along the road. As I passed, there were goats and a mule standing in it. Then a man was pissing, then some lady was washing a child, and finally a lady filled a big cooking pot and went back in her home... so yeah, not surprised.

I was specifically talking about the tortas people from df rave about. Not really cemitas or any other tortas. Best torta for me is poc related

Attached: image.jpg (640x495, 76K)

I hope this is true so you all shoot each other up and save us the time and effort of cleaning.

you're an ignorant kid :)

Attached: 4f9.jpg (491x404, 28K)

Dominican food only please

The best Tortas i've tried was in Tijuana and it was basically a carne asada torta. Its basic, but properly cooked meat on a grill is perfect. I do like Ahogadas , Cemitas and Cubanas too

Attached: torta_WM2.jpg (1600x1200, 218K)

Wow, it’s literally every Mexican dish ever. And people pretend like Japanese food is boring.

There's more variety in Oaxaca alone than all of Japan

Attached: moles_oaxaquenos_recetas-770x385.jpg (770x385, 66K)

Everytime im in tj i want to go to tortas wash mobile but i always end up eating something else.

>user from USA
>hoping people from other countries shoot each other like in their "land of the [pseudo]free"
Go buy another 10 liters coca-cola at your local walmart and die from diabetes fagg*t.

Official Food & Cooking - Veeky Forums
Lovely food pictures and recipes! Meat, dinners, snacks, vegetarian and alllll your other favorites :D
discord.gg/eUZjnPb

Attached: img-thing.jpg (295x281, 31K)

And yet we don't allow that shit to happen here. There, the government exists to aid the cartels. You should be happy that we are building a wall. If we can keep your shit from coming in so easily, it will make it that much safer for you, but stay smug, beaner.

Los gringos no salen de los bistecs medio raro, los perritos y las hamburgruesas.
VIVA MEXICO PUTOS!!!!!

I've always wanted to try huitlacoche but have never found it in any stores I've been in in Texas.

Attached: huitlacoche.jpg (600x398, 96K)

This

What in the FUCK is that. Ergot??

>What in the FUCK is that. Ergot??

Huitlacoche. (corn smut)

It's supposed to be quite good.

The gringos run a better country than your india lite, my chicharron eating amigo.

An edible fungus, corn smut, that Mexicans love.

Attached: Black Hat 2.jpg (841x732, 41K)

Guaranteed (you)s

Right.

It always surprises me by how many people wouldn't think of eating huitlacoche even though they love mushrooms.

I'm mexican and I hate it, and I love fungi.

Looking at that makes my toes curl.
Avatarfagging with that edgy shit is a bannable offense

What do you not like about it?

I just don't like its flavour.

>tfw born in Oaxaca
>Came to US at very young age

I want to go back one day bros, I remember the food there being so good

Attached: 1514252645070.jpg (778x512, 45K)

A few years ago, there were reports of some chefs that were trying to make it common for top restaurants in the US. I guess that they pretty much abandoned that effort by now.

Picture is a huitlacoche taco.

Attached: HuitlacocheTaco.jpg (514x343, 68K)

Oaxaca is a shithole, even oaxaqueños know it.

The food is good tho.

oh, the assmaddery of this 18-24 year old white male with a pink dick. yeah, every Mexican knows his government is corrupt. the difference is you believe yours isn't. trump aint profiting off his presidency amirite lol.

Why do you think my family left?
I'm just a little reminiscent about it.

you gotta know how to make this shit right. I found cans of herdez huitlacoche at the big Asian import store here, but when I cooked it it still tasted kinda way too earthy. when I had it in mexico inside a street stall quesadilla, it fucking tasted glorious.

Attached: cuitlacoche_herdez.jpg (500x333, 71K)

fpbp

and it tastes like earthy mushroom bean combo

what does that have to do with you eating hot dogs and chicken tenders with ketchup every day idiot

i like tortas ahogada, had plenty, but they aren't the best torta, to me it's kind of like chicago pizza. some say it's not pizza, I think you can say the same for torta ahogada, it's not a sandwich

spics

I usually try to avoid canned foods. I do get some canned beans on occasion, but for most things, frozen is far better.

While I generally like mushrooms, I've never been impressed by canned mushrooms.

I'm not sure that I'd want to start with canned huitlacoche.

Like all American high schools are doing lol

Yep, love it. 1. Mexican, 2. Italian.

Italian does spicy once in a while, but rarely. I love Italian for the aromatics, heavy garlic, herbs like oregano/basil/rosemary/sage/etc., olive oil, and the massive array of cheeses. Mexican for the spicy, salt & lime, soups, beans, chip dipping (pico de gallo, guacamole, etc.), and its different approach/application of cheeses, raw vegetables and sauces.

Attached: tacos-de-camaron-50303244.jpg (1260x709, 142K)

>edgy
It's from a Mexican show aimed at 6-11 year olds, part of a Cartoon Network project.
>avatarfagging
I have so far posted two images. Sorry if you have seen two things that are related to each other on an imageboard, here I'll just randomly select something from my imagefolder by scrolling down.

Attached: Fish Sauce.jpg (314x558, 59K)

It's basically just sick with cheese.

If not a sandwich(torta) then what is it?

The difference is before we allow ours to be taken over by a bunch of fucking druglords, we would do something about it.

>still mad about Trump
Yes he's completely destroyed the country. Everything is ruined forever.

Just imagine the damage Hillary would have done based on what she's fucked up already. People's obsession needs to stop; the alternative was crash and burn.

Yeah man that heroin epidemic is completely under control. Wow your so awesome.
I’m not a Hillary fan but if you’re dumb enough to believe this you shouldn’t even have the right to vote lol. Not worth continuing a discussion with either.

Nope. It's overrated trash. Peasant slop. Third-world garbage.

America does Mexican food better than Mexicans do lmao

>mark weins is already saying that Mexican food is one of the best in the world, if not the best

This always happens

puto asco
this is so good specially with the papalo (a herb that tastes like a mix of mint and cilantro)
rico
I fucking miss those.
GOD TIER
:C
never understood the appeal but ok

Enjoy your chicken tendie tacos

PambaZos are usually carnival food iirc. Like tostadas.

papalo smells like shit desu

more like soap

Not especially. I have some Mexican ancestry and people always act surprised that I don't love Mexican food. Fuck off why should I?

Its good

>Mexican show aimed at 6-11 year olds, part of a Cartoon Network project

Well, thanks for not posting that gay edgy kiddy spic shit again

t. genelets

Is there something particular about a funloving show aimed at pre-teens that triggers you?
>edgy
This part really confuses me. There's no gore, murder, trannies, gays, tumblr BS; how the fuck is a kid's cartoon show edgy? It's about a villain in a suit that makes fun of other cartoon villains for not following cliches.

And would someone post some recipes? Resources for quality food from the region is limited..

looks pretty bad