Anybody else have trouble eating these ever since drumpf got elected as president?

Anybody else have trouble eating these ever since drumpf got elected as president?

Attached: cheetos-crunchy-cheese.png (334x483, 185K)

Cheetos are disgusting, I have noticed that niggers and spics love 'em though.
>Muh drumpf!

Attached: OBSESSED.jpg (375x500, 27K)

yeah, whenever i try and tuck into a bag some limpwristed soyboy liberal nearby makes a lame, overused “trump is le cheeto” joke. super fucking annoying, ruins my appetite everytime.

kek

I love those Cheetos.
They eat the fire hot ones with lime and other random shit.

those ones are good. the regular ones suck.

spic detected

white bread faggot detected. go eat your cheese sandwiches.

is this some subhuman form of insult. wtf is wrong with a grilled cheese sandwich?

I fucking love cheese sandwiches.

im talking about a slice of cheese between 2 pieces of white bread. white people eat it for some reason. grilled cheese is good and not the same thing.

no and you're dumb

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 8A714158-5B55-49A2-87C2-E54802A4ECCB.png (500x410, 115K)

>The absolute indignation of shitskins
Keep deluding yourself into thinking you're somehow not subhuman trash compared to modern man (i.e. White Europids).

>im somehow a shitskin because i like hot cheetos
white fragility everybody

>unironically using the term 'white fragility'
How's that liberal arts degree treating you?

Almost like making fun of an oppressed class of people who have faced persecution and been literally murdered throughout history until very recently in the western world is somehow different than making fun of the most powerful man in the world.

That being said the drumpf thing is infuriatingly stupid and I hate everyone who uses it.

The thing is everyone hates 45 because he is an irredeemable piece of human garbage. Bruce/Catelyn never hurt anyone. But I won't call 45 by any human name either.

>"Oppressed class of people"
Do you mean the mentally ill or effeminate men?

>Bruce/Catelyn never hurt anyone.
Except by murder.

See what I don't get is why you even care so much. Whether gender dysmorphia should be classified as mental illness or not is really not something I especially care about. Trans people are in every other way totally normal people with no mental or physical problems, they just want to be a different gender. It always seems really weird to me that people get so upset about this.

Like, someone who in all other respects seems like a normal dude tells me they have always felt wrong in a male body and identify as female, and they want to be a sex change. It's like, sure dude, you do whatever makes you happy, more power to you.

You guys also hold like a badge of honor that you won't respect their choice of pronouns/name, which is again super weird. You act like this is some brave rebellion against oppressors that are trying to force you to do something. No dude. If you refuse to call a trans person by their preferred name the vast majority of people will just be like "huh, that seems kinda rude, why do they care so much" and that's literally all they'll think of it.

All these like, cultural battles that you people have on the internet between the extreme right and extreme left just look to most people like a bunch of retards screaming at each other while the rest of society looks on confused. Western civilization is not going to collapse if you call trans people their preferred pronouns, and it's not going to collapse if a minority of people refuse to do that either.

>making fun of the most powerful man in the world.
whoa winning a decatholan is pretty powerful but MOST? thats a stretch

trump promised no lobbyists in the cabinet (same promise obama broke) and he is actually keeping it

i love the smell of butthurt

No, everyone hates him because it was supposed to be a Clinton or Bush in office this administration and the powers are using every ounce of propaganda at their disposal to make sure this never happens again.

>never hurt anybody
>she (accidentally) killed 2 kids in a crash
what

@10298038
nobody's gonna read that shit negro lmao

some primo bait here