What's the perfect martini?

What's the perfect martini?

Attached: martini.jpg (1200x1332, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XQMcqtHqxyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gin and vermouth

Swirl a little vermouth around in the glass and pour out, add chilled gin or vodka of your choice with a drop of bitters, two olives.

Beer

put 5 olives into the glass then pour some of the olive juice onto the olives.
Then pour some dry vermouth in until the glass is 3/4 full
put in a splash of gin then stir
pour out all of the liquid then eat the olives

vodka and pickle juice

For me it's Aerith.

Attached: DSC00553.jpg (6000x4000, 3.13M)

splash of vermouth, splash of olive juice, 3oz of gin, 3 blue cheese stuffed olives, stirred

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A BEER

Attached: 1517168506018.jpg (326x326, 29K)

Medium dry with Bombay Sapphire or Tanqueray Ten, and some olive brine on the side that can be added to taste.

5:1 Beefeater to Noilly Prat

fuck off, Churchill

1:1 ratio gin and vermouth. Usually use tanq for the gin and dry vermouth. Add a bit of olive brine and put into shaker with ice cubes. Shake. Pour into martini glass with olives as garnish. I like garlic stuffed.

I hope you're pouring the vermouth into your mouth because otherwise you can fuck off.

Pour it into a glass for your next martini. Using just enough vermouth to coat the glass or ice and pouring out the excess actually does make for a rather nice martini.

I don't disagree with your proportions; I just can't abide wasting alcohol. Adding a few drops of vermouth before stirring achieves exactly the same thing as your glass coating bullshit. You just do it for the spectacle.

Yeah. It's a magnificent spectacle. I sure do love that spectacle. Gives me a hard on every time.

isn't a martini just an excuse for regular people to have straight vodka ("with vermouth")?
idk

People who think vodka belongs in a martini are uneducated and/or delusional

a glass of gin

>vodka
>martini
pick one, pleb

also, there is nothing weird about ordering a vodka straight up or on the rocks, so i don't know why they'd need that excuse

youtu.be/XQMcqtHqxyQ

Shooken, not mixed.

Because it doesn't taste of anything other than burning alcohol

Actually, speaking of this, does anyone have any good uses for vodka for someone who doesn't like the taste of vodka? Got loads of it for some reason and never drink it.

this but only gin, never Vodka Mr. Bond

Attached: 131465571457s.jpg (200x160, 11K)

Vodka doesn’t give you a hangover like gin.

I just like a dirty vodka martini. Absolut for me, and not a shit ton of olive juice. One or two olives to eat. Gin martinis can get fucked in my opinion. I really don't like vermouth at all.
Gin and tonic is good though.

>using granny liquor that tastes like the whole spice cabinet

Attached: Gogo Reaction.jpg (256x256, 12K)

Attached: altonmartini.jpg (625x625, 75K)

Henry

>whole spice cabinet
>literally only one or two spices
tastelet

his Martini recipe on Food Network's web site is 5:1 tho

FN recipes are basically made up by retarded interns and never align with the recipe in a show, let alone a cookbook.

That 'Tini has test tickles

I think he did 5:1 on an episode of Good Eats too. Most of his recipes on food network are from his good eats days so he might have altered it since then
ayyyy