I have never tried or touched an alcoholic beverage before...

I have never tried or touched an alcoholic beverage before, I am 24 and just wondering what is a good drink to start off with?

Attached: noalcohol[1].jpg (215x165, 13K)

A bottle of cheap vodka. Just keep it on hand for when life finally brings you to your knees. Then it is time for your first drink.

small shots of semen and then eventually bigger ones

Try spirits like vodka or whiskey or even wine, don't go for non-flavored or bitter beer since they may be off-putting for people new to alcohol.

You must have lived a pretty sheltered life my man

Beer for your first time. You will enjoy drinking and it's too easy to overdo it with hard liquor.

OP had half a wine spritzer and has passed out drunk by now.

Don't start out with hard liquor like spirits. Chances are the ethanol in them will turn you off (then again, I've got a mate who loved and drank black coffee from a young age and he dived head first into spirits and IPAs).

Start off with pussy drinks (not shit like vodka cruisers though, I'll actually find and stab you if you do) or some normie, nice beer. Work your way through a particular type of drink (like beer), then feel free to move onto something a bit higher percentage (like whisky).

Just take your time, be aware that ethanol tastes like crap for almost everyone their first time so not drinking some alckino shit is fine, and ease yourself into it.

Attached: Anon's Bar.jpg (1013x732, 140K)

In all honesty, I started off with Smirnoff Ice. From there I moved to beer, but it was so bitter that it took me about a month of drinking that to acquire a taste to it and tell the differences between brands. I love beer now and smirnoff ice is just way too sweet for me that I don't drink it anymore. As for liquor, I started off with vodka and worked my way to whiskey.
I'd also say that wine would be good to start off with. Try to find a red wine that's not too bitter like Roscato Rosso Dulce.

Cider is a good one for someone who has never tasted alcohol.

mikes hard lemonade or a virgin Shirley temple.

Idk, I don’t like most alcohol. Sake is pretty much the only thing that doesn’t make we want to vomit

Alcoholic drinks are overrated.

Try beer or low ABV white wine the first time.

Wine. Semi-decent wine, not more than $12 a bottle (don't get played). Drink one glass with a decent meal.

You don't need to try anything else. There are many types of wine from all over the world. Avoid distilled alcohol. Beer will make you fat and stupid. Stick with wine.

Everclear, youve got some cathing up to do and theres no use being a pussy about it.

Pina colada. Get pic related, cherry rum, and sparkling pineapple juice.

Attached: shopping.jpg (241x450, 30K)

Aside from not knowing how to make a pina colada, this is probably the best advice so far. Most people don’t like beer when they first try it (then again most people first try it in elementary school), you’ll likely overdo it with straight liquor and get turned off, cheap beer and flavored shit like Mikes or Smirnoff ice is terrible and shouldn’t be drunk by anyone with any self respect, wine is okay if you have someone picking out half decent stuff, cider is okay but in some countries (Murcia) it’s hard to find anything decent if you don’t make it yourself, sake is nice but nobody outside of Chinese cartoons actually gets drunk off of it, and mixing a spirit with something like soda or OJ, which you’re familiar with, will just make your soda taste funny.

That’s why I’d say something like a pina colada is a good choice, because it’s a combination of flavors you don’t have every day and without knowing what to look for you probably won’t be able to pick out the alcohol.

Water.

What's wrong with my pina colada? It checks every box for the classic.

Mary Pickford cocktail. Rum, Crown, or Jack with soda would work too.

Just go for any popular beer. See you in the psych ward in 15-20 years.

Attached: A8A01591-36F5-4C15-8C74-263E6601AA53.jpg (530x444, 43K)

Licor 43 + Milk

A fruity cider is a definite easy first drink.
Malibu or peach schnapps is also good for newbies.

kopparberg and rekorderlig are solid fruity cider brands.
Archers is very easy with some lemonade.
I would avoid harder drinks until you acquire the taste.

Alcohol is overrated op, I'd stay away from it, you're not missing much. Try LSD in stead

Hard cider
Fruity, sweet wines
Mixed drinks and cocktails like pina coladas and daiquiris

Don't listen to this poster
Start sniffing glue instead

Attached: 676767876867867867868.jpg (600x338, 86K)

Don't try something that's supposed to be really nice, or highly recommended. I did that for my first alcohol, and now I'm spoiled and can't drink anything but the good shit.

Beer and wine.

If you aren't careful with hard liquors and drink too much, you can kill yourself.

A dry spanish red and a good hamburger. Nothing like some grape tannins in your mouth slicing through grass fed burger grease

Attached: 00t6jvij9e2w7_375x500.jpg (375x500, 39K)

If you are starting I recomend this. Sip a glass at your leisure, let in sink in, if you want more go for another glass but no more than that otherwise you will most likely get too fucked up. It all depends on your natural tolerance to booze but single malt scotch whiskeys are some of the best whiskies that someone can purchase. Enjoy and don't become an alcoholic like me.

Attached: Speyburn.jpg (540x720, 134K)

Drink some wine coolers like the delicate little flower that you are.
It's a bit of an acquired taste, so maybe start with wines or beer paired with food.
I don't know if you're ready for the hard stuff.

Attached: wine cooler.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

A lot of people are shitting on this dude but he is most likely in the 16-20 y.o. range wanting to venture. We were all there once, cut him some slack and make his transition easy.

>ctrl+f "bleach"
>0 results

what is wrong with you people

Attached: 1516439719239.jpg (335x352, 25K)

Back to 9gag/vleddit//b//imgur you flaming newfaggot.

Honestly? I'd start with some medium abv hefeweizen. Very light drinking, slightly sweet with the banana notes and very refreshing. You cannot go wrong with Franziskaner or Weihenstephan.

>schnapps is also good for newbies
Everyone has that one flavor of schnaps that they cannot think about ever again without a sympathetic gag reflex at the memory of that jolly rancher colored projectile vomit. For me it was sour apple schnapps.

This nigger is surprisingly correct, heed this post.

Nothing. I too was your age (23) when i had my first drink.

I had patron tequila and it was delicious.

Fast forward 10 years and im a full blown alcoholic.

Just dont...alcohol makes you dumb, makes you fat, makes you not care...it hurts your relationships and chases people away. Ive spent thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars on booze over the years...

Im not saying you'll end up like this or that some people dont have a health relationship with it but it certainly fucked up my life.

when I run out of glue, I huff air horns

Just take up weed instead, it's healthier

you could experiment with mixing together different kinds of juice, like apple, lemon, and cranberry juice...you could also try experimenting with smoothies or milkshakes

Don't start drinking just to do it. You're better off not starting. I only drink when I'm sad.

To be fair, the vast majority of people are not that weak willed, alcohol makes things more fun and its not at all hard to avoid drinking too much

please dont drink. please dont touch the stuff. i hope you havent done. it's poisonous bad shit please dont

op 0.055 thats wa6hu need

sweet
sour
cold

those are the main things that mask the taste of alcohol. I'd get some limes/ lime juice, a big bag of ice, some mint if you want, make a simple sugar syrup, and get some tonic water.

+ vodka

Attached: 33884784066_large.jpg (750x578, 63K)

Cider