What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

Attached: pizzapizzapizza.jpg (2448x3264, 1.4M)

Looks like it's covered in shitty frozen-then-thawed meat. I like the little table in the middle though.

user, someone put rabbit shit on your pizza

looks friggin weird but tolerable at least

Because of an operation my first solid food in 2 days was a can of cold baked beans. I would devour that

hello. it's undercooked by a lot. not much sauce which is good. generous portions. beef looks like little poo nuggets but with more crisping would be delicious as all cows are.

sauce to the edge but lacks crispy cheesy overflow (but would never occur because undercooked anyway). that cheese .... how does it crisp up?

ham looks tasty. definitely bonus points if clean source food. 6 as it is, 8-ish if properly cooked.

>how’d he get a rabbit to poop so precisely on just half of it?

that meat looks of very poor quality.

Looks like garbage.

Looks like you are paying delivery prices for Totinos quality. If that cost you more than $3 you got ripped off.

>frozen precooked sausage
>chipped pork stored in a cooler for 4 weeks
>two types of cheese extremely poorly distributed
>whoever ordered it probably said 'extra extra' for the toppings
>pizza probably cost 26$
yikes

It's ground beef you idiots. Jesus Christ.

>its ground beef
No user that is what cheap pizza places and grocery stores use for 'sausage'.
Pic related is in the same tier of fake shitty frozen sausage, but obviously it's chipped instead of pattied.

Attached: 10037600548851_a3cb_en.jpg (550x550, 53K)

Why did you ask for chocolate Rice Krispies on half of it?

Looks Midwestern.

Definitely flyover.
OP is on a business trip in SC.

It's obviously a Happy Joe's pizza

The cheese needs to be browner but I like how finely chopped and spread out the meat is.

What's Happy Joe's?

Midwestern pizza chain, located out of Iowa. That's a sausage and canadian bacon.

I've never had a pizza with yellow mozzarella before - any idea who produces it?

It's just dye, like every other yellow cheese

That is one of the strangest pizzas I’ve ever seen.

It's probably annatto seed in very young cheddar.

Looks like a full-sized version of those little shitty pizza squares from middle school. Probably tastes great with some ranch though

Reminds me of that "boogers and cum" scene in South Park. Looks too much like it.

>cheddar cheese on a pizza
you're a faggot. do the world a favor and KYS

This

What are you, some kind of pizza-Nazi? There is room for more than one kind of cheese on a pizza, you know.

It honestly is pretty good pizza, definitely one of the better local franchises

I like it. I want some. I'd prefer if it had some onions, mushrooms, and olives on it.

wrong

I never get pizza where the toppings are sectioned off like yours is. Just let them mingle all together.

Sometimes you can't always agree on toppings

Looks like shit. I wouldn't even throw that over the fence for my neighbor's dog.

ghastly

What if you're trying something sketchy like anchovies and only want them on half just in case it sucks?