Eat food home made food

>eat food home made food
>everything is well cooked
>drink tap water
>get bacteria
>feeling miserable

help..

Attached: 0a1acc-20130306-sad-woman.jpg (1600x1066, 93K)

I unironically boil my tap water and then put it in a pitcher in the fridge.

Yeah, I think I will do the same, it's not the first time I get this fucking sick.

this does nothing to protect you from the chemicals, only the pathogens.

I only drink reverse osmosis filtered water.

Have you tried not living in the third world?

Yup, turns out that no one wants you in their country.

>chemicals

It only tastes like bleach, might be that too. Still though, supposedly it's safe to drink. Boiling water right now to stay hydrated.

Yeah, it is difficult to find a "bigger" city with better than shit water. Here in Sweden, the water is really shitty in bigger towns. So a filter is pretty much necessary

We warned you about non-fluoridic water.

Been drinking only tap water for my entire life and nothing ever happened.

Get a water filter.

We're Cabin Fever level doomed.

How is that possible? Here in your eastern neighbor we have perfectly clean water in the middle of Helsinki.

Most of the crazy new shit in water these days isn't even tested for. So "safe to drink" means "we didn't find these specific things we tested for" in the water. There are tons of new pharmaceuticals in the water supply that go undetected.

This. Its loaded with estrogen

No idea, in every large city I've visited in Sweden, the water's been unmistakably shitty. However when you get out and to the smaller villages, well, the situation changes completely and the water is delicious. You should consider yourself lucky that you have that clean a water though, it is one of life's smaller pleasures.

I've drank tap water since I was a kid, and I have had zero health problems related to it.

>be american
>eat lead, even in your water supply

Attached: lead-poisoning-in-dozens-of-california-communities-worse-than-flint-17746139.png (500x522, 90K)

>Be a shitskin.
>Get high as fuck after eating home made food.
>Accidently drink tap water and get the gut bacteria shits.
>Go on Veeky Forums and complain about it on the Veeky Forums board of all places.
>Mfw shitskin tries to garner sympathy from a bunch of autistic sociopaths.
>Mfw.

Attached: SHIGGY.png (500x375, 251K)

It would suck to be a taplet and have sulfuric fart water or gasoline coming out of the taps. My city is probably the only one in America that has notably good tap water.

don't live in a 3rd world country

>don't live in America

fixed

>By: Tyler Durden

Sure

If you felt sick very soon after drinking, it wasn't the water that made you sick.