Scrambled Eggs

How do you like to cook your scrambled eggs? And what do you eat them with?

Attached: scrambled-eggs-2500-56a210c65f9b58b7d0c63169.jpg (960x640, 51K)

Veeky Forums would shit in my mouth for this but

>3 eggs
>quarter cup of cream
>2 slices of american cheese shredded on the egg after it's in the pan

tastes godly

>How do you like to cook your scrambled eggs?
When cooking for gf
>ebin ramsey-style eggs
When just for me
>prep a batch by microwaving 4 eggs at a time per serving, making 5 of those, putting them in containers along with other foods, freezing three, and microwaving one container every morning

That's how I cook mine too, I just use a splash of milk instead of cream though. They really are delicious

>turmeric
>black pepper
>wheat germ oil
>honey
>salt
I drink 1 cup milk and 1 cup almond milk combined and 2 cups coffee and small bowl of oatmeal.

American cheese melts perfectly for scrambled eggs. You are doing nothing wrong sir.

Nothing too wild, but I do throw curry spices in the mix.

>shredded American cheese

Attached: EF153216-EC10-443C-A726-7C56377F9F05.jpg (767x1024, 228K)

I've been told adding milk to scrambled eggs is a meme, and that you should cook them without any additional liquid. Is it true?

Makes them fluffier. Try it user!

In the "French" style. Cooked in a bunch of butter, with butter added at the end. They need to stay soft though. I usually eat them with toast, but my bread was moldy so I had it on a bagel.

Cooked lightly with creem freesh, s&p, and chives on top.

Eggs are bad for your health

Attached: g2raz00pz1k01.jpg (709x705, 68K)

>scrambling your eggs

absolutely disgusting

>Eggs are bad for your health
[Citation Needed]

French

Attached: 1BFB7884-7731-49CC-88E9-5C9544221A81.jpg (800x533, 71K)

3-4 eggs
Sliced bacon
a bit of fresh broccoli
dried oiled tomatoes

I go 3 eggs to a good pinch of salt and a pinch of MSG with a splash of cream. I mix the eggs with everything and let it sit for 5-10 minutes while I get the rest of my breakfast ready. The salt makes the eggs more orange and tender. You also don't get the leaking water when you over cook your eggs.

Lately I've been whisking sour cream into them and cooking them mixed in with black olives and jalapenos and then putting mozzarella on top. :D

>t. brainlet

'Sach

For the past year I've only wanted to eat eggs in one specific way. Which is cooked over easy, salted and then scrambled up in a cup.

reposting, all the Mexican styles:

>with black refried beans, cotija cheese on top
>with black watery beans, added to the pan after eggs are cooked
>with soyrizo fried before adding the egg to the pan
>with lightly fried corn tortilla strips (fried before adding the egg to the pan)
>drowned in chunky red or green salsa (thrown in the pan too)
>with diced jalapenos, tomato, and onion lightly fried before adding the egg
>with cut up hot dogs too

lots of hot sauces and chiles on the side. pickled jalapenos and carrots are the best. always use fresh cracked pepper on eggs.

been eating a lot of sliced tomato with saltand pper on th side too recently. the freshness goes great with hot eggs

ramsay eggs > your eggs

Attached: 20151002_111129.jpg (4128x2322, 2.46M)

I don't think proper english scrambled eggs should be green, user.

>How do you like to cook your scrambled eggs?
unlaid

>And what do you eat them with?
curds

>scrambling eggs

disgusting

Depends what I'm having them with. If without toast, I like a larger curd and less creamy, if say on toast then >ebin ramsey-style.

Christ user, what did you do?

Attached: 11667293_495267050623398_2498206342589847981_n.jpg (480x492, 28K)

"ebin" ramsay style is the best way tho

No way are those eggs. You overcooked some oatmeal and put it on a plate.

Splash of milk/cream. Scrambled American style but a bit more yolky than normal. Add chopped green onions and a few dashes of Cholula hot sauce. Served with wheat toast or corn tortillas, depending on what I have.

holy moly das fukken it mane

in particular
>>drowned in chunky red or green salsa (thrown in the pan too)
I eat eggs like this probably 5x/week. used to be as a burrito, now on top of a baked potato (that's been smashed and browned up a little in the pan.). mmm good

1. Cut up some potatoes into squares
2. Saute them in pan
3. Drizzle beaten eggs into pan
4. Enjoy

I just put a little bit of butter on the pan, beat the eggs, then toss them around on the pan a bit. I also add some cheese either before putting it on the pan or after and eat with some kind of potato or toast and bacon.

Three eggs with a little bit of milk, sometimes butter in the pan sometimes Pam. Cut up small chunks of cracker barrel cheese and put in bowl. Add pepper, salt, and tobasco sauce

A mix of Japanese/Chinese/French.

Have a ladle of dashi mixed with corn starch. Making sure there are no lumps. Whisk eggs and add the dashi mixture. Making sure its 5 part egg, 1 part dashi mix. Get your pan hot but not smoking. Melt some butter then in the pan then the eggs. Once it's in, get the pan off the heat and make figure 8s constantly. If you see its losing heat then put it back on low heat. Making sure to pull it off. Once it starts solidifying, then start pulling in the edges. Season only at the end. The perfect eggs should be moist but not watery and have no raw egg taste.

In a pot. With a fork.

>cooking eggs with milk
This is the first time I've heard of this

Where the fuck have you been?

The Ramsay ones just look raw to me. I hate sloppy eggs

>4. Enjoy

Back to rebbitt faggot

These are baking substitutions, but now we gotta know. Scrambled mashed bananas, how will they turn out.

1/2 tbsp Salted butter
4 large brown eggs (cage-free)
Finish with 1/4 cheese, sirarcha sauce, or Whataburger spicy ketchup

Makes custard, two teaspoons of water per egg makes them fluffy.

Normally I cook them until they are lightly brown, then I add ketchup

5. Don't tell me what to do, a$$hole

Chives or dill and smoked salmon. Lots of pepper. On either toasted baguette or croissant.

>half-inch cube butter
>2 eggs
>1 medium onion/2 large shallots (finely diced)
>1 medium tomato/8-10 cherry tomatos (diced)
>salt + plently pepper

medium heat
lightly fry onions 4 minutes
salt
add tomatos 4 minutes
low heat
add eggs
stir from the bottom up
pepper

>serve on rye

personally I fry some finely chopped onions and bacon (or kielbasa since I'm Polish) in the pan before throwing in the eggs. almost everyone I know, or at least in my family, eats scrambled eggs this way. I like the additional flavor onions and some meat give that dish.

while eggs do contain cholesterol, it is has not been proven that eating eggs actually raises cholesterol levels in the body

>3oz crumbly, casing-less, cheap chorizo
>3 eggs
>Shredded cheese (usually cheddar or queso quesadilla)
>veggies (usually onion and bell pepper)
>Salsa
>Hot sauce
>tortillas

Fry up the chorizo first with a little bit of olive oil, add the veggies and cook until the start to turn tender, then the eggs and cook until just set, then the cheese. Spoon it into tortillas and top with the salsa and hot sauce.

>Cooking bacon in cast iron skillet
>Drop my eggs into my stainless steel skillet over top of butter or oil
>Bacon always finishes before the egg
>Snack on the bacon as eggs finish
>end up finishing all my bacon before the eggs are done
>Always have that ugly brown part that sticks to the pant and is a bitch to clean
>Eggs are still so fucking delicious with just salt, peppper, and dill without any whisking or milk added

When do ya'll start your eggs?

I eat a variation of this for breakfast most days. Potatoes, onions, peppers, and sausage all fried up together then scramble some eggs in at the end. top with some cheese and hot sauce

>2 slices of rye in the toaster
>Medium heat
>1.5 tablespoons of butter
>Salt & pepper in the pan
>Sometimes polish sausage or onions if I'm in the mood
>Whisk 3 eggs in a bowl and pour
>Scrape and fold the bottom/sides of the pan until the egg is solid but still runny
>Turn the heat off and finish the runny parts
>Serve on toast

Melt butter, wait to cool but stays liquid. Slowly add to eggs and beat till no whites are floating. Scramble soft. Ez pz and delicious. I usually make it into an omelet though.