Autistic things you do in the kitchen

I peel all my potatoes untill they are exactly the same size

I dont want some of themto soften before the others

Attached: 96BA764D-36D9-401B-8373-5D976598CC24.jpg (640x426, 54K)

I'd rather eat an undercooked potato than throw out half the fucking potato. Learn to appreciate what you have

Stop doing that.

I wash or rinse my hands constantly while I'm in there. After I touch anything pretty much, not ocd or anything just habit I guess.

That's not autistic that's ungrateful spoiled little faggot brat that wastes good potato because your parents failed to raise you properly.

i feel like this is significantly less autistic if you're going to be ricing or grating the potatos

personally i enjoy pretending that i'm on a cooking show or something similar while i make anything, out loud

this
I don't think I'm OCD but I constantly wash my hands after touching anything at all

Does chopping herbs with scissors to make sure they're really finely chopped count?

>10299346
I really only do this with raw meats or eggs, because you should.

Oh and i always use chili flakes or hot sauce regardless what im cooking

One of the first things I do when I get home I wash my hands is that weird.

Attached: 1508814337153.png (800x600, 2K)

How much does a potato cost in your shithole country?

I sometimes do this with spring onions and bacon too. It is weird though.

Well it's America so idk...the normal amount?

Attached: 1501257568088.jpg (322x456, 35K)

No.

It isn't about cost, you fuckstain, it's about mindless, needless waste of food. Amerilards already shamelessly throw away 40% of their food and we need to put a stop to it. Unforgiveable debauchery.

Eh, I'm not like this guy. Don't really give a fuck about how we waste food, I just wanted to insult OP from the moral high-ground.

Sometimes I put the egg in the pan but the yolk breaks so I screech and pummel my head with alternating hands until my handler takes me to Denny's

I probably do throw out more vegetables than I do.

celery and cucumbers go bad so fast and get gross so quickly.

Bet u think every vote counts too. It doesnt matter senpai. A little extra potato peel wont change shit.

This is a stupid comparison, and also every vote can count. It literally happened the other day in PA.

I know the order doesn't really matter but I put in the salt after the water starts boiling because I love that sizzling sound when the salt dissolves.

every time I get high, I thoroughly enjoy washing my hands and telling myself washing your hands is the most civilized thing you can do.

also, I work with mentally ill fuck ups, and this one guy I work with never washes his hands while he cooks, so his entire kitchen is covered in a fine layer of oil and grease that you cant see but you get on your hands if you touch any surface or object in there. absolutely haram.

Attached: 5dollarsatacehardwareonsalenowten.jpg (500x500, 20K)

i wash my hands only before I pee.

I clean my dishes/pots/knives until you can use them for surgery.

What?