Be me

>Be me

>fatigued and not performing at top level

>learn about sipping

>Buy pic related

Ive never S I P P E D before anons, what should I expect??? Tips for a first timer?

Attached: 1521219076333.jpg (3024x4032, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/the-scary-link-between-energy-drinks-and-brain-174346481.html
nypost.com/2017/10/13/mans-love-of-energy-drinks-leads-to-brain-hemorrhage/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-drink/energy-drinks-trigger-depression-and-anxiety
cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/diet-nutrition/a13914836/scientific-link-energy-drinks-mental-health-issues/
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4930366/how-drinking-red-bull-or-monster-is-damaging-your-physical-and-mental-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage.

i'mma open up the can now, wish me luck, family

/GET IN HERE SIP BOIS/

I would let you in the club, but fuck those peanut butter crackers with a knife. Also, not buying the superior white can (Sugar Free!). You gotta long way to go.

i'm sorry my man :(
they didn't have the white monster in my local 7/11
plz dont hate me :(

autism-related threads belong in /r9k/

Should have gotten Ultra Zero.

Not a sip, newfag.
You want Ultra.

Clearly says "Ultra Black" on the bottom. Somehow this is not Ultra. Please explain.

this

Ultra-BLACKED

Ultra Zero is a sip newfag.
Nothing else is, despite what your Facebook ‘memes’ lead you to believe.

Ultra Zero is the only /sip/,normie.

>Reddit spacing greentext
You’ve got to go back

It’s funny to see a retard try-hard attempt to jump on a bandwagon only to fall off flat on his face

you can see the one he bought says zero sugar in the pic

yea. I was just giving it props.

So, what's with this sipping thing? You drink energy drinks, monster energy that's sugarless? Why?

>Why
memes

user, you are performing shit and now you also have diabetes

i'm actually feeling energized right now, thanks Monster ans sipbois!

Attached: S I P G O Y S 2 0 1 8.png (1538x932, 795K)

Forget him. He's just a limpwristed Veeky Forums for brains who thinks culture can be kept in a cage. It can't. The sip family grows ever larger, and the /sipboy/ of 2018 can come from all walks of life, some not fearing or even demanding that sweet sugar rush.

Welcome to the club.

Someone say /sip/?

instead of joining the sipboyz, why not just kill yourself instead you fucking degenerate piece of garbage

Superior sip coming through.

Attached: WP_20180316_17_37_39_Pro.jpg (2592x1456, 1.2M)

HURRRRRRRRR NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP NOT A SIP DURRRRRRRRRRRR GET OUT

>implying

This nigger is on a board spamming spree.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1081x384, 53K)

Reminder that they recently found out that """""sips""""" literally cause mental retardation.

>sip boyz 2018!!!
>*watches pro wrestling*
>*stinks and has shitty grammar*
>*wears backwards baseball cap and stinks some more*

yahoo.com/lifestyle/the-scary-link-between-energy-drinks-and-brain-174346481.html
nypost.com/2017/10/13/mans-love-of-energy-drinks-leads-to-brain-hemorrhage/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-drink/energy-drinks-trigger-depression-and-anxiety
cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/diet-nutrition/a13914836/scientific-link-energy-drinks-mental-health-issues/
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4930366/how-drinking-red-bull-or-monster-is-damaging-your-physical-and-mental-health/

Attached: 1517492500445.gif (304x226, 1.83M)

>knowing how to green text on reddit
get fucked

this same stupid faggot again

lol triggered? xD
i love these insecure edgy teenage reactions on ck

It's only sugar. Make the can last your entire day, otherwise you'll just crash. My breakfast used to consist of a redbull, a Turkish Silver, and a hydroxy. Ever since I discovered sipping I've been motivated to actually cook and be productive.

This. I drink one sugar free Monster drink four times a week and it lasts me several hours.

That said, the stuff has really aggravated my anxiety.

>young people are violent and lazy
>linking to sun
0/10

Attached: 1517932454404.jpg (380x250, 28K)

Based

Serious sip tip:
Drink the first half of the can within 5 to 15 minutes.
Drink the second half over next 2 hours.
This avoids the post sip crash and you still get your sip rush.

>being this retarded

>be me
>fatigued and not performing at top level
>sip
>twitch all day and perform worse because i can't stop thinking for one second and my muscles have a spasm attack
Energy drinks... not even once

Take L-theanine at the same time, about twice as much theanine as caffeine