Prosciutto

>love proscuitto
>had been eating domestically produced "fake" prosciuttos because Italian stuff is too expensive
>decide to splurge on real Italian stuff from Parma
>meat has darker red hue
>smells nice
>eat it
>it has much more intense taste
>taste is too "bloody" for me
>like it less than the cheaper imitations

Am I a tastelet?

Attached: PRO-2.jpg (432x432, 108K)

wait a month to see if you crave it

This. You might not like your first taste, but you might miss the experience.

I felt the same way about it first, that it kinda tasted like wet dog smells. It goes away after a while oddly enough and i love it now

I felt that way about fresh herbs. I always used dry stuff, but when I started using their fresh counterparts, it tasted weird to me. I grew to like it though. Might be the same for you.

Parma isn't even the good stuff

Virginia country ham is far superior.

Just buy some Smithfield and be done with it.

Attached: Virginia ham.jpg (744x468, 109K)

eat porkroll you fat american slob

You seem upset, Ameriboo. Did the mean Americans make fun of you on the internet again?

there's more to tasting things than your immediate reaction to a product

you're ok OP. maybe try a different brand

not everybody can afford Jamon iberico

Is it supposed to taste like 2 day old scrotum sweat smells?

jamon iberico is nice but i wouldnt compare it to prosciutto. just have beef jerky and shave it thin and you have a comparably tasty product

You must be too used to eat processed food.
It happens.

when you switched to using fresh herbs, were you using the same amount that you would used dried? when you use fresh herbs instead of dried, you should use about 3x the amount as a general rule. dried herbs lose all of their water content in dehydration, and all your really left with is flavor. nothing really beats fresh herbs of course, but there's a time and place for both

>tastelet
Yes you snowflake millenial rookie

Your taste buds are still prepubescent

BTW most anons dont eat 'ciutto straight. Make it in a dish like pasta carbonara.

It's more like a flavor enhancer like anchovies

top tier bait or retarded?

Yep.

Prosciutto is only Prosciutto if it comes from the Prosciutto region of Italy.

Attached: 20180316_214908.jpg (704x1080, 375K)

8/10 bait

Hate it uncooked. My least favorite italian cold cut. I pan roast it with brussel sprouts and a slight bit of pancetta and that's good. If you want cold cut, try capicola. That shit is addictive.

>Implying Americans care about Europe's rules, laws or existence.

user, the joke is that there is no region is Italy named Prosciutto as the word just means "dried thoroughly" in Latin. PDO prociutto can only be produced in regions of Parma, San Daniele, and the surrounding areas.

this yells made from mutated brahmin