>habaneros
>a pound of ground turkey
>5 pounds of potatoes
>3 pounds of onions
>matzo ball soup mix
>a frozen pizza
>2 liters of lemon lime soda
>1 liter of vodka

Attached: BB02FAC8-54C4-4ED5-8BBF-5231AA25582B.jpg (722x1280, 177K)

damn how much does that vodka cost?

its called fuckin Sea Ice. Not much.

$7.99 for 1 liter, I had the option of a handle of Rubinoff for $10 but I don't like plastic jug handles and I've had Sea Ice before without any problems

Limes?

They only had 6 limes left so I left them for someone else

Attached: 1508894526181.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

so the rest was only 20, good deal

what region of the states is this?

stop and shop master race

They had ahi tuna at the pricechopper in Lee's summit for 6.99 today

I bought that with some lamb chops, baby red potatoes, asparagus, snap peas and mushrooms. Salad was Romans with hardboiled eggs, red pepper, pine nuts and carrots with a homemade ranch

Was a pretty good dinner, I had guests over so I felt autistic about taking pictures or else I would have.

I forgot, this cost almost $90, 60 of which was the lambchops

The turkey and the pizza were $9 alone, fuckin hell. The potatoes and onions were on sale for $1.50 each bag and the yellow sticker on the eggs means it was on sale too so I got a half dozen for a dollar
Cape Cahd
Stop & Shop causes me nothing but grief, maybe it's because my town is kinda shit but I've never had a good experience there. Slow as fuck, terrible customer service, and only one open lane at any given time of day or night so it takes at least 25 minutes just to check out of the queue each time.
Publix is the true master race
Damn that sounds good user. I might've passed on the salad because I'm a picky 4 year old but the main course sounds great

I dunno what you are buying but I am in and out in under 10 minutes most of the time. The only delays are if the downs syndrome people they have bagging are slower than normal.

I pretty much just get veggies, skyr, and chicken though.

>what I’m buying
I’m OP, it took me 10 minutes to find my items and 15 to check out. No downies at my store but a lot of old people and drug addicts who work there so that’s equivalent

What’s skyr?

icelandic yogurt. it has less sugar and more protein than greek yogurt and tastes really good

they dont have self checkout? sometimes ill use those if its busy and the actual cashiers are swamped

There is self checkout but it's always either packed, dysfunctional, or I have too many items
>excuses excuses
I know I know

also forgot to add sometimes if I'm only grabbing between 1-3 things I'll just pay at customer service since it's always empty
>tfw lottofags taking forever at CS
the hateboner is real

>too many items
What are you buying that there are too many items? Most stuff you can stock up on and save yourself a lot of time/money in the long run

Any more than 10 items I don't do self checkout, the table is too small and I can't fit everything in the bagging area before the machine outs me as a retard to everyone.
I do a lot of fresh juicing too so having pounds and pounds of produce isn't fun weighing and scanning myself either

Thanks for blogging with me bois

Attached: 6C954EC4-DF2C-477B-A090-3A97BA98CAFF.jpg (722x1280, 129K)

>rising crust
enjoy your loaf of bread and rubbing alcohol

Thanks user I’m enjoying it. I hope you enjoy whatever bounty you have on your table as well