Does drawn food ever make you want to eat food you normally wouldn't? I never want to eat fish...

Does drawn food ever make you want to eat food you normally wouldn't? I never want to eat fish, but seeing this just makes me want to so bad

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-01-24-13h34m49s116.png (976x720, 631K)

I would try every single dish in Spirited Away

Attached: food.jpg (984x508, 108K)

Presentation is a huge part of it.
I used to love watching the old Japanese episodes of Iron Chef in the 1990s, but thinking back I have to admit that half that shit probably tasted like ass.

Attached: Iron Chef.jpg (616x463, 61K)

You're starting to slip again satan.

Chen was probably a demi-god.

Have you tasted any of his cooking?

honestly, anything in anime, especially sushi

Tom and Jerry was the best drawn comic of all time.
OF ALL TIME.

Domo arigato, Mr. Morimato.

A bad picture, but the Slayer's first couple of seasons had ridiculously gourmet looking food.

Food they described to be terrible, (orc-meat with wale blubber they had stored in ice and straw) looked Michelin-star level.

Attached: Lina Naga Food.jpg (1024x768, 301K)

I can never find fish that tastes the way drawn fish looks. I love fish but I'm always disappointed

>Being so powerful that you need to eat over 10,000 calories a day just to be at basic maintenance levels, needing even more than that during training

Attached: Goku Eating.gif (500x750, 346K)

>talking about cartoon imaginary food is ok
>but let's not discuss a three-Michelin-starred Japanese genius
For me it's the truth, Justice, and the American way!

2D > 3D newfriend

It has to be more than that. There are professional cyclists that hover near 10K.

>It has to be more than that. There are professional cyclists that hover near 10K.

I think The Rock ate about 10k a day when training for Hercules.
The Hercules Diet became a legendary meme

Attached: The Rock Diet.jpg (700x401, 150K)

that was a marketing campaign user

How can people not love gentle-giants like Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel? They work so hard and are such dorks.

Marketing for what?
bro food?

Attached: bro science.jpg (2380x1697, 218K)

Almost everybody loves them.
I've never met a person who hated somebody like that, who wasn't also profoundly unhappy with their own life as well.
It's mostly projection in those cases I think.

>10,000 calories
you mean kilojoules, right?

Well 1 kcal is like 4.5 kilojoules, so the calorie is actually a higher unit of energy than the joule

I'm going remain silent while you take the time to think about what you just did.

do you need a math lesson?

1 calorie is more energy than 1 joule

I always wanted to try that dragon meal in Slayers NEXT. I mean the meat was from a legendary creature and the sauce alone was said to take one month to produce and the entire course half a year to complete.

Attached: Dragon Cuisine.png (1271x895, 1.59M)

Attached: products4[1].jpg (495x434, 63K)

thanks for proving my point

well, yea. that's why 10,000 calories seems so high. 10,000 kilojoules seems a more likely number.

that was my original point yes, well done. you successfully blindsided me. caffein just starting to kick in now tho.

>10,000 kilojoules seems a more likely number.
10000 kilojoules would be roughly 2300 calories
The rock would need to eat way more than that just to maintain his current mass

Attached: 600 lb Tamy Lynn.jpg (634x508, 64K)

That whole episode was priceless. The chef wearing the toque on top of the cowboy hat, or was it the otherway around? Using Zeldgaldas as a sinker. Then using Gourry as a fly and spinner with with Zel. And the Chef trying to accost Zel because he looks like his young dead wife, while Xellos is just watching amused.

We made tea. We'll pour some down the airhose.

ok

Attached: hello darkness.png (240x91, 6K)

>eat 10,000 calories
>turn into rock
ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
we all turn into rocks eventually.

I thought the open locket at the end showing how Lina and the party all REALLY DID look like his family after all was just perfect. That episode was Dungeon Meshi before it was a thing.

Attached: Ashford1.jpg (369x359, 72K)