Crème de fuck do I mix with you?!?!?!

Ok, I have 4 French liqueurs. They are all crème. I have crème de cassis, cacao (light and dark), and menthe. I plan on mixing the cassis with lemonade, the menthe with chocolate milf, but am struggling with the cacaos. Any suggestions?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

I'm going to ask my wife's bull.

just ask next time you're at the gay bar

I can't help it. I have expensive tastes.

i'm not judging, i'm just saying i don't know and they probably will down at the gay bar.

You got the best drink right in front of you. Mint and cocoa, shake with in and light cream until foamy then pour. It's called a Grasshopper, it's very good, IMO.

1 shot each of all the things, shake, serve, drink.

coffee or eggnog. trust me.

make souped up white russians or some mudslides with the cacaos

creme anything and coke is usually okay.

Thanks for the drink ideas.

make sure you make creamy cocktails

Attached: 109WEIRDEST1-master768.jpg (768x415, 51K)

That's the kind of stuff I'd pour over ice cream, not drink.

Apparently you never drank crème de cassis mixed with lemonade.

Attached: IMG_4202.jpg (636x765, 114K)

Grasshopper: Equal parts Menthe, Cacao and Cream, shake with ice
Alexander: Gin/Brandy, Cacao, Cream, shake with ice
Kir Royal: A little bit Cassis + Sparkling wine
Daiquiri Mulata: 4 p. Nice old rum (7+ years) + 2 p. Creme de Cacao + 2-3 p. lime juice, shaken with ice

This many replies and nobody pointed out that you wrote 'chocolate milf'. I cbf getting banned, but go and google Jada Fire or Diamond Jackson and pretend I posted that picture.

ugly. black women would have a better reputation for being attractive if they didn't select the worst examples as "beauties". smaller perkier breasts no larger than a B cup, more slender figures, more delicate facial features, and a more normal size hips and ass

it's not like they don't exist, but they get ignored for some reason

>cassis
Make Kir or Kir Royal
>Cacao
Make black russians
>Menthe
Lots of things, personnally I like to make what we call "Reinette" ("little frog") which is 2/3 vodka 1/3 menthe with lots of Ice

opinions are like assholes
wait, no, i like when an asshole is on my face with a vagina attached
stop the ride, what did i do
stop talking slende-

Thanks, these shall all be taken under advisement.

What are you? 14 and this is the only stuff your parents won't notice are missing? If that's all you have to drink it isn't even worth the buzz. Gross ass cheap ass liquers are fuckin gross.

menthe + lemonade = diabolo menthe

I'm 20 and a bottle of crème de cassis is worth 30-50$ alone... I don't know what you mean by cheap shit.

>I have 4 French liqueurs
You have one French liqueur and three Canadian, genius.

I thought crème was French.

Syrupy liqueurs are called creme liqueurs. That's the style.

Oh.

Get some peppermint schnapps and mix the menthe, schnaps and cacaos in equal parts and add an equal amount of hot chocolate.

Top with whipped cream or Irish Cream.

Tastes heavenly this time of year.

>chocolate milf

Attached: auntvuv.jpg (950x534, 50K)