How does Veeky Forums feel about Little Caesar's?

How does Veeky Forums feel about Little Caesar's?

Attached: 1521260248274.jpg (800x440, 93K)

For me, it's the Hot and Ready. The Best Pizza Deal.

Anything other than a $5 hot and ready or crazy bread isn't worth it
The $5.99 medium from Dominos is marginally better, but ordering from Dominos is a lot more time consuming than Little Caesars.
It's by no means good pizza, but at least it's honest. It's not trying to proclaim that it's better than whatever Mom and Pop shop you have. It's a fucking $5 large pizza that takes no more than 7 minutes to get (once I went in and they had no cheese pizzas left and they had to bake one fresh in front of me, took 7 minutes)
Chances are if I'm eating LC's, I'm either not doing well financially that week or I'm fucked up and want pizza. A fucking meal at Subway costs like $3 more so if I'm going to eat garbage then I might as well get my quantity for the price.

I associate it with church event and Boy Scout meetings because those are the only times I ever had it as a kid. I know if I didn't have childhood nostalgia for it I probably wouldn't like it, but as it stands, I think it's not bad for cheapo pizza. I'd rather go get a hot and ready than buy a frozen pizza.

Their deep dish pizza is amazing quality for the price. They actually taste like real pizza, unlike their regular $5 pizzas. The stuffed crust ones are even better, I get that every time.

quick and easy

First nice quads. Second, I ain't had it in like 20 years. I keep meaning to get it again but I never get around to it. I remember it being good as a kid but I was also a kid and dumb.

What does the time matter of it? My pizza Hut oven is currently set to 7:22 at 415 degrees. Papa Johns was (2 years ago) at 4:00 minutes and 500 degrees.

checked
I work at Little Caesars, and let me tell ya, we're skimping on the cheese hardcore at our store
But you want extra shit on that pizza? You got it for free
The worst part of our pizzas are the crust, so ask for P.C crust
If they charge for it, they're gay

I’ve never worked in a pizza kitchen, just meant the speed of my purchase

Ah ok. Yeah it can be pretty fast. Normally if any place gives you a quoted time, say, like 20-30 minutes and it's not peak dinner time, It's usually ready in 12-15. We just need a buffer in case stupid fucks call on the phone without knowing what they want.

Before I got my license and was forced to order delivery I was looking at an average of 30-40 minutes even though I literally lived a quarter of a mile away from Dominos. Once I got my car and ordered pickup I literally drove there and it was ready within 10 minutes. Even with ordering pickup Little Caesars is still faster and cheaper but as I said it's quantity over quality you sacrifice a slightly better pizza over saving 2 bucks

fast food pizza basically

checked and BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-011617.png (1080x1920, 519K)

A MILLION DOLLARS JOHN
WUBWUBWUBWUB

>we want the reddit autience

Mr. I was unironically a good dude

CEOs are all psychopaths and I am positive he paid her rent "quietly" to receive good publicity eventually when it gets "leaked".

Ave! True to Caesar!

Best deal for the money, because poorfags deserve pizza too!

i work there and if you order a stuffed crust anything then everyone in the store despises you

And loudly didn't pay water bills for lots of his buildings in Detroit for decates

fucking garbage. any fast food pizza joint sucks. I'm also from ny so i have better options but perhaps for people in other places it's all they have and that's sad.

I don't like pizza, but I love me some Crazy Bread.

Attached: crazy bread.jpg (1581x1600, 300K)

>Free Lunch Combo
>If Crazy Happens

Am I missing something here? What is this "Crazy Happening"? WW3?

>I'm from my I'm better
More likely than not, no. Imagine mississippians with a superiority complex and you basically have jew porkers

Attached: adjustedincome.jpg (974x665, 138K)

it's shit

My local one adds a free crazy bread if you have to wait usually

I'd say it's split 50/50 on this board. but for me it's the best food deal around. and it's honestly better than pizza hut, dominos, and papa johns.

If they honor the deal.

This. The $5 pizzas are terrible but on a whim I tried the deep dish. Pretty solid pizza/value ratio. Throw in some garlic “butter” cups and atheroscleros them arteries tf right up. Also tried dominos deep dish and garlic twist things after having not experienced dominos in a decade. Pretty solid za for the money as well

Good for those times you want a pizza like meal but don't want to take the time to make one or to heat up a frozen one and you don;t really want to spend the money on something better quality.

A quarter mile is about 400m. A vaguely fit person can run 400m in 2 minutes. Why were you ordering delivery from a place no more than ten minutes walk away?

Not that guy, but if I'm going to get off my ass and walk somewhere I'll eat food that isn't garbage, for instance a place that makes real pizza or a restaurant or gastropub nearby

The point of Domino's is that you can order with a couple of clicks, you don't have to yell at someone over the phone who's multitasking in a loud kitchen, and it's always there in a blink of an eye

But maybe things are different in Denver, I'm speaking from a NYC point of view

think what you want dude but if you tell me pizza hut or dominos or little Caesar's is better than a local ny place then you're just lying to yourself.

Hot and Sweaty pizzas are nearly $7 here, and I live in Michigan! Fucking travesty. That should be unconstitutional. It's a great pizza at $5, for $7 I can find plenty of fast food that's a better value. I don't know how they stay in business around here. Apparently some kike owns ever LC in the county. Go figure.

Total shit. They act like theyre doing you a favor with their 6.99 pizzas. That crap is bland, overly salty, has no cheese, no meat, and is just dough.

Where TF are you? I'm in Oakland county and they're $5

For the price it's acceptable. I would still rather spend a bit more to get a decent pizza from a non-chain place, or better yet make my own.

I didn’t live in a good neighborhood and I didn’t like walking around alone at night
My friend got mugged by a Haitian and I took him to the hospital, shit’s scary. Not worth getting throttled to walk for a Dominos pizza

Genesee county. All 21 locations are owned by the same person. Only place in the state that's like that. I even picked one up for a fiver in fucking Escanaba last summer.

Every once in a while they'll run a """special""" where they're $5. Truly our greatest ally.
I went to get one once on one of those days for old time's sake. The line was out the door and 80% mudsharks with their feral demon spawn running around raising all manner of hell. Fuck that.

Bretty good. When I eat it with my girlfriend, it makes her gassy for some reason.

They're also up to 6.99 here in Washington state. I always get the 3 meat deep dish anyways.

I only really grab it if I'm feeding a small group, because you can get enough to feed a party for 1/3 of the price of ordering delivery. The taste and quality are not bad, and if a group is getting free pizza, it's not likely they'll complain about the quality.

The promotional rules on their website claim that (((at all participating locations))) you can get a 4 slice deep dish pepperoni pizza and a pepsi product for free if a 16 seed team beats a 1 seed team this past Thursday or Friday.

UMBC, a 16 seed team, became the first team in history to beat a 1 seed team, Virginia, on Friday. They were previously 132-0. So go get your miracle 5 buck lunch on April 2nd.

Do you take a whiff of her braps?

Their $5 Hot n Ready Large Pep is the best deal in fast food. I recall buying one in my bachelor days and being good all weekend.

low quality food for cheap

i eat them up, user.

Did they win?

yes

Are you going to claim your free pizza and pop

of course

Cool

LC has two types of ovens; one cooks at four minutes, the other at about eight minutes.

A store typically has two ovens, both one type or the other.

souce: I managed a LC in college. This was Canada, your mileage may vary.

I remember really enjoying LC's deep dish pizzas when I was a kid, which was about 20 years ago. I have never been to one since. Has their recipe changed significantly in the past couple decades or can I still get my nostalgia fix?

well he was dead when this 'leaked', sooo

Oh shit that sucks
But yeah I know what you mean about the mudsharks, all over, and their spawns are one of the reasons I'm contemplating getting out of here once I graduate from OU

based

How did you get to manage a Little Caesar's in college? I was completely competent but nobody would so much as give me the keys to the cookie jar in college.

I once acquired 52 vouchers for free Little Caesar's Hot n Readys. I used then all over the course of a couple years and haven't gone back there since.

that lunch combo zonked my ass out
how the fuck can someone eat that and go back to work? i had the day off, so i went home and accidentally slept through the time i had to go pick up my paycheck

i was 18 when i got a job as a weekend manager at a book store, keyholder and everything
skin color helps, so do genitals sometimes

My wife was a shift manager at little caesars when she was 15

Makes sense now. Seen ng all those adds on TV about the customer appreciation day five dollar
large pepperoni. My brother lived in flint for about a week and a half then some niggers decided to have a gunfight in his backyard one night. Moved out that night. Helped him move in, only time I've been to flint, god what a shithole and I thought sagnasty was bad.

all those 2's want me to go get the $5 lunch from Little Squeezers right now

Attached: troi.jpg (258x195, 4K)

>hating people for making you do your job

Keep crying, wagecuck. This is why you'll never move up.

>eats a shit load of carbs and HFCS
>why am I having a sugar crash??
go get yourself checked for diabetes

How was that even allowed? Management of any level has responsibilities that should not be trusted with an actual child. This includes covering hours for call-outs and late employees, which could easily turn sour with child labor laws.

>available from 11:30AM-1PM
>tfw my lunch break ends at 11:30AM

I bet the Jews did this.

Attached: 1514433125120.png (1248x728, 47K)

I actually kinda like this shitty pizza. It's cheap and good to drown in ranch. But the last time I went there they were out of fucking everything and I really felt like I was in the welfare office. So it's been permanently added to the list of places I just won't go to anymore because they're just so trashy.
>Churches
>Popeyes
>KFC
>Subway
>Jack in the Box
and now Little Caesars.

>any fast food pizza joint sucks
Not true. There was some chain from California that opened up near me that you could buy these little $1 square pizza thing and they were really good. It actually tasted quality and you could just pop in there and grab one because they always had some ready.

>list of places I just won't go to anymore because they're just so trashy

>tfw live on a street that has 4/6 of these on one block

I used to live in ABQ right next to a Twisters. I know how you feel. But the worst places near me right now are KFC and Jack in the Box
>haven't been to KFC in ages
>go
>menu is absolute nonsense
>order some $4 3pc box that has a cookie in it for some reason
>the nogs behind the counter are obviously all high as fuck
>take box home
>there's 9 pieces of greasy chicken strips in my box, a stale biscuit, and a half melted cookie
i ate some of the chicken but it was so greasy it made me feel sick

>never been to a Jack in the Box
>menu is all over the place
>doesn't just have a burger, they have tacos and egg rolls and shit like that
>order what turns out to be a burger sort of thing but the bun is drenched in margarine
>curly fries were actually really good
>homeless 20 something black guy asked who was digging in the trash grunted that he wanted what i didn't eat
>just left the tray on the table and walked out

meanwhile i can do to McDonalds and see people with their laptops and hear smooth jazz in a very clean environment. McDonalds has become nice as fuck in my neighborhood.