What is /ck's preferred degreasing method?

what is /ck's preferred degreasing method?

youtu.be/UQbI76qFU6g

Attached: Untitled.png (1329x698, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLg-ceAGNaEkM7V3d9EyxQCw¶ms=OAFIAVgF&v=CjRCZy2n_b0&mode=NORMAL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hot

Attached: 1515017050978.png (477x813, 367K)

hot

Attached: 1508020027755.jpg (683x1024, 86K)

Man don't harsh Ulillillia. That dude has some hardcore disabilities and I am actually impressed at his desire and ability for self improvement. He conquered his fear of the ocean intentionally, not because he wants to swim in the ocean but he was frustrated by being constrained by his disability. I still don't know if he figured out the sitting in chairs or mirrors problems. I wish him the best.

i always want to give him a hug

baste uli

Best You video ever incoming...

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLg-ceAGNaEkM7V3d9EyxQCw¶ms=OAFIAVgF&v=CjRCZy2n_b0&mode=NORMAL

Attached: tmp_13691-unnamed11705434.jpg (900x900, 138K)

uli thread get in here bros

Attached: stats.jpg (960x960, 165K)

IS THIS THE "YOU NOW SMELL SPAGETTIOS" GUY?

WHO THE FUCK IS HE? I MUST KNOW

Attached: 432364.jpg (760x792, 70K)

15:20 makes me want to kill myself. Thank the gods i don't have autism

Oh it doesn't get good until another minute or so until he starts struggling to pick a slice of the pizza to start with. Struggles to do so. Then uses the towels in the oddest way to "degrease" slice like it's a fucking religious ceremony explaining why, doing every part with precision.

Attached: Broken Man.png (363x373, 254K)

No bully Uli!

he's not autistic, just severe OCD (basically the same thing if you wanna split hairs)

this guy is a human meme in the worst possible way. the people who act like he's some sort of folk hero or living god need to wake up to how fucking annoying he is and that he's literally just a retard who never shuts up about his bullshit

i interviewed him some time back and quickly discovered that he's a boring fuck

Imagine being this retarded and stupid. Autistic people love to talk about how logical and efficient they are, but this is just... absurd. All that time and effort spent just to soak up what couldn't be more than a few grams of grease. How about you just skip the pizza next time, you balding retard.

minot, north dakota

I guarantee he has more interesting ideas than you do.

Why did you interview him?

He didn't.

See
For ACTUAL Uli interviews.

MEAT YUCK EUGH WHO CAN STAND THAT STUFF?!

Friendly reminder that Uli turned into a turbo normie. He loves his job at Wal Mart and is about to move out of his parents house. He rarely, if ever, works on projects anymore. He's never been happier.

He's a traitor.

Once in a while I used to stop at Target on the way home from work and grab a personal pan deep dish pizza from the attached Pizza Hut. Those things were way, way too fucking greasy. I had to use a napkin to soak up a bit of it before eating them. There was so much grease that you didn't even have to press down. You could just lightly lay a napkin on top and it would instantly become sopping wet with grease.

Daily reminder that The Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters is the greatest work of literature ever produced in the English language. It's like absolutely nothing else ever written.

Attached: legend.png (1164x832, 147K)

He also doesn't play video games anymore.

So this is the power of autism!

>Uli lives in Minot ND
>so do I
Wonder how many times I've seen him without realizing it

I bet he doesn't even degrease pizzas anymore the poser