Nacho fries

>nacho fries
>fritos burrito
>5-layer burrito
>mug vodka

What the fuck. I thought I hated fast food, but Taco Bell is actually close to god tier. Makes me wonder what the poor people are doing for dinner.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

>nacho fries
>400 calories
>Fritos burrito
>440 calories
>5 layer
>500 calories
>alcohol
>calories
1340 calories not counting your degenerate alcohol.
Fatfuck

>no quesarito
In the trash it goes

The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is literally the only thing worth getting. Every Taco Bell burrito tastes exactly the fucking same.

>nacho fries
>$1
>Fritos burrito
>$1
>5 layer burrito
>$2.19
>alcohol
>most of my food budget and caloric intake
>$4.19 for a day’s worth of food, plus vodka

I actually bought 3 fritos burritos and will eat two for breakfast. Not even a fat fuck. I’m a sous chef and an alcoholic and am just burnt out.

I really hate the frito burrito. Of all the burritos it's probably my least favorite. I wish the grilled stuffed ones were cheaper, they're good as fuck. Honestly if they made a version that was half the size and half price I would get it every time.

This is a solid plan, I've done this many times, pay no heed to that retard

I ate a cravings meal by myself for dinner today and 2 hamburgers + potato salad for lunch. For breakfast I ate eggs and oatmeal. Will I die?

>oatmeal
>will I die

Outlook not so good.

they're eating taco bell

I haven’t tried any of the premium shit because that’s how they get you, but the frito burrito is easily the best dollar menu item, and is easily better than the bean burrito or combo burrito or whatever. If anything the problem is that they use the same size tortilla but only add half the filling, so you get a few bites that are all tortilla. They are also terrible at distributing the filling so you can end up getting nothing but rice in 9 out of 10 bites. Still, the 5 and 7 layer burritos are really the only ones that are really better, but even the 5 layer is over twice the price.

>mug vodka
>Not getting a large baja blast with no ice and mixing it with tequila

Get on my level!

Attached: tmp_13691-6d3du85wgpnz892970635.jpg (3024x4032, 938K)

you can buy liquor at taco bell? america is wack but also ideal

is it cheap or nah

what the heck

I love the mini chicken quesadilla, it is a hidden gem.

Gross.

>not getting a god tier combo burrito

>being a Taco Bell connoisseur
the absolute state of white trash

I don't know man. If i ever go to taco bell its usually because I'm craving a taco supreme.

>>nacho fries

they are in fact, my fries

Attached: Richard-Attenborough-picture.jpg (758x637, 61K)

>they are in fact, my fries
You'll have your chili and sea bass and be pleased about it.

Attached: goldblum.gif (245x150, 1.23M)

Tacos are pretty much the worst thing to get at Taco Bell.

All the loaded burritos were $1 back in 2014-15. Chipolte chicken was my shit, but they must have caught on to how popular that product line was. Still some of the best stuff you can get at Taco Bell.