What have you been baking recently, Veeky Forums?

What have you been baking recently, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1483599738997.jpg (975x962, 151K)

I don't bake anything because I am not a suburban middle aged soccer mom

or a woman in general

myself
dude weed

I haven't been baking because I'm on a low carb diet, and none of the low-carb baking recipes with almond/coconut flour are particularly good

Also
>box cake mix
Ishygddt. Making cake from scratch with sugar, flour, and butter is literally the easiest thing ever. And you skip out on all the artificial shit and preservatives they put in those boxes

Same. I'm gonna make jello later.

Then get out. Only women come to Veeky Forums.

I made jalapeno roasted garlic pretzels the other day stuffed with cheddar and bacon. Next time I plan to add more of everything, chives and top with everything bagel seasoning. Yes they were boiled in baking soda water and egg washed. Proofed for three hours, and made from yeast.

>he will never know the splendid pleasure of watching pastries you lovingly crafted growing and turning gold in the oven
>he will never make his house smell like everyone's best memories
>he will never know the sheer joy on someone's face when you bring them a homemade pie
>he will never sigh in pleasure and accomplishment looking at dozens of cookies cooling
>he will never eat his own freshly baked bread on a rainy day

Sad.

>implying baking isn't one of the most precise and scientific methods of cooking

It's enjoyable because it's so demanding on your skills and made with your hands, not because it's sweet and fluffy. Making your own bread from scratch is one of the most satisfying experiences

i been baking up a couple them big bbisciuit wit the digestion written on back of it
gotta bit of chocolate on the cover u feel me?

Attached: escandalo_ceremonia_polonia__14.jpg (600x461, 30K)

Peanut butter cookies by the hundreds.

Might make some date squares today.

Baked some cake for my birthday at the office.
Told everyone my GF made it for me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, user!!

Attached: thanks.jpg (369x368, 23K)

What is happening there?

Made a Victoria sponge two Wednesdays ago
Didnt have any baking powder and my tins were 3cm too wide for the recipe so they were quite short and wide but it was otherwise fine
never using buttercream as my filling again, though

Sexy time

Attached: 1455472150571.jpg (800x600, 50K)

The guy is a paedophile forcing the girls to lick cream off of his kneecaps (amongst other things)
quite sure he got caught and sentenced or something

No worries! You're awesome. How old?

Attached: i-dont-know-you-but-i-love-you-1.jpg (1697x1479, 110K)

lol his erection

Something tells me the mods need to get on top of this one

I laughed too.

>cat marker faced
>whipped cream knees
>4 underaged girls
>cane submission from a hideous chair
>that boner
This guy needs prison, medication, and a therapist.

Attached: Riker Laughs.gif (315x236, 1000K)

more for the love of god

Attached: r9ked.png (1697x1479, 58K)

Truely the best Veeky Forums meme

Pedo stuff prolly

Made a chocolate cake the other day because its been ages since i had cake. Turned out great. I had some mint chocolates i grabbed off the clearance rack. I ran them through the food processor and added it to the middle of the (2 layer) cake. Made the icing to.
I think if fatties took the time to cook for themselves and saw first hand just how much fat and sugar went ito that shit...

Attached: drool.gif (500x375, 226K)

Kek. What was it?

Alright, that's what I figured but still doesn't answer the question of why would someone find that image and save it?

green cheesecake bites for a party that i'm going to later this afternoon