Soylent is technology

Soylent is technology.
What does /g/ have against soylent?

Attached: 71jzwMvZZGL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get out of my board soyboy

tfw soylent isn't even available in my country

Why eat a food replacement when we still have FOOD. useless tech

chewing is too much work

I think that's gods way of telling you to move to the afterlife

Attached: 1516216623524.png (1159x665, 183K)

I just wish the cap was easier to remove, they hurt my hand and I have to ask my wife's boyfriend, Jamal to open it for me.

>not waiting for the contents to destabilise enough to eat through the wall of the container to facilitate easy consumption
enjoy your gains loser

Attached: 1304565721184.jpg (184x184, 8K)

xD

why don't you keep yourself inside your containment board instead of spreading your shitty memes

Nothing, people are just misinformed and concerned they can't shoot their loads into tissues anymore after rubbing one out to their favorite hentai because
>muh isoflavones

I live off Soylent for 3 months when I went through an optimization phase
It really is an efficient way to feed yourself but sooner or later it's very unsatisfying to eat a gray sludge instead of tasty vegetables, meat, etc...

I would get some again if I had to travel to a country with questionable hygiene standards, like India, or China, where street vendors have been caught using Gutter Oil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil

Backpack full of dry Soylent and bottled water.

D...d.do you have a feminine penis?

Attached: 1520845890922-pol.jpg (714x621, 69K)

No. I'm an actual girl. MSc in CompSci.

it boring, food is art. might as well also call urself a cubicle cuck

Attached: 1518270603928.jpg (912x1009, 143K)

>it's not meat
>meat is delicious
>it has no alcohol
>alcohol makes you feel good
>ergo, soylent must be disgusting and make you feel bad

D...d.do you have a feminine penis?

Too expensive for poor fags

Enjoy your premature death as your feeble body can't even must the strength to open another bottle.

Attached: soyed.jpg (587x1859, 291K)

>the caveman's diet
I don't like soylent either heard it gives you diarrhea

I use the infowars bone broth.

It makes my dick get harder and my back hurt less.

Attached: 1520879615504-pol.jpg (850x567, 70K)

>What does /g/ have against soylent?

It's not available in my country and they don't seem to have any ambition to expand anywhere else.

Plus I think the CEO has legitimate autism.

Attached: 1520852140623.jpg (640x629, 312K)

I'm kinda curious about it, is it seriously a meal replacement?, because I bet my ass it isn't, what kind of country would green-light a business like that?, and while we are on the note, what old the future when it comes to food?, we rarely talk about this kind of stuff, it might be nice to do it.

what about ensure?

Attached: soy alternative.jpg (261x193, 12K)

Those bottles enforce toxic masculinity.

xDDD i upvoted your dank meme xD

you need plant fiber to scrub your intestines.
white meat is top tier.
red is for people who work out.
soylent is for office jockeys but it doesn't matter
cause they use people as their arms

Attached: officejockey.png (1476x1106, 2.02M)

t. seething libcuck

Attached: 1514987347783.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

just buy the bottle opener already you silly soygoy

>Backpack full of dry Soylent and bottled water.
pathethink

Expose your mammary glands or begin your departure

>tfw you blister your finger trying to open your bottle of soylent so instead you have to ask your wife's boyfriend to open them for you

Attached: 1519567932357.jpg (832x659, 74K)

OUCH

Attached: 1519568297685.png (1536x2048, 1.33M)

It's made out of people!

Attached: IMG_20171213_075856.jpg (225x223, 9K)

>whey based protein
>healthier calorie balance
>cheaper
I only wish they use protein isolate instead of concentrate.

Attached: frontplenny.jpg (331x269, 29K)

Your jaw will get weak, that's why we make fun of soyboys.

>I'm an actual girl(male)

Attached: 1510360424531.jpg (512x721, 78K)

Don't even start.

Attached: 0ea88ea8.jpg (600x752, 38K)

Attached: daa.gif (800x371, 129K)

i tried this and it gave me gas like nothing I've experienced before
otherwise not bad

/g/ is such a joke

Yeah that's the protein concentrate.
I fixed it by taking a combination of triple dose probiotic and bulk forming fiber supplement for 2 weeks. I'm asian, and I imagine it would be easier for white people.

Is this considered a feminine penis?

Attached: IMG_20180317_153756.jpg (2259x2400, 1.03M)

Attached: altsoys.gif (800x600, 198K)

>gutter oil
It isn’t any different from your mom reusing cooking oil. Stop being a pussy.

>narcissa
Cosmo was a great speedrunner before the whole trans thing. RIP

Soylent got me through a bone marrow transplant In record time. Basically they give you a massive dose of chemo that destroys your gi lining from your mouth to your butthole. Your taste buds are fucked, a little spec of pepper is like a habenaro. You can’t hold anything down. But I was prepared and brought a bunch of Soylent with me and I managed to drink several a day and left the hospital in only 13 days, tied the record. Average is 21-30 days. I only lost 7lbs too.

Enjoy your ban

Based mods

Serious question. Is soy really that bad as you faggots make it out to be? Will I grow man tits for consuming soylent?

No. There are speculations that genistein in soy may be bad for developing children, but it won't do shit to you if you're a grown man.

pretty much every board on Veeky Forums hates shills

Soylent shill threads are particularly loathed, Shilly McShillshill

failed money guy creates "product" to stop world hunger
Enjoy your rat droppings, cockroach legs, coal dust, etc.
no inspections of Soylent facilities by any gov. agency

Attached: coalminer2.jpg (226x223, 9K)

>Backpack full of dry Soylent and bottled water.

rectum full of semen

Attached: holding-your-nose.jpg (323x480, 29K)

damn, you guys already tried this during the election with your attempt to make pro-clinton pepes

the worst part is someone took the time to make that without getting paid for it the way they were 2 years ago

>Containment board
>/g/
What the fuck are talking about fag?

Attached: wpid-article-1319038794637-0e710fc300000578-778968_466x553~2.jpg (466x553, 52K)

retired boomer/10

you just shattered his dreams

did you light it :3

You can get hormones at some Planned Parenthood places without a psychologist's prescription.

Shove it up your ass and twist.

The Jews did nothing wrong of trollposts.

It's too expensive for a meal replacement. What would make it a smart food is convenience. This is no more convenient than buying canned foods or takeout.
They shoehorned flavours when being neutral allowed you to add whatever you wanted to it.
They went from decomposed formula to the bottled one, making it even worse for the actual few autists who liked the idea of making nutrition as optimised as posible.
They keep messing with the formula without actually testing them enough. Thankfully, diehard fanboys will always test for you, sadly they will probably handwave any digestive problems they get anyway.

Even Takeout or canned food isn't really that convinient. The most convinient way of replacing cooking is just eating raw veggies and fruits with dried sausages as a meat substitute.

The actual, most convenient way to eat I've devised as in you fill all your macros, have a minimum of prep time and spend a minimum amount of food is to make giant pots of veggie soup (I do borsch) once every two weeks. Just turn the stove on under it, half an hour before mealtime and pour the piping hot sludge on a bowl of rolled oats.

Rice and beans is pretty convenient if you just do something else while they cook.
Just put rice, beans, maybe some veggies, and water into a rice cooker and turn it on. Come back when it turns off and you're set for a meal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA
FAGGOOOOOT!!

Hope your health is better user.

Its overhyped, superfluous technology like thw virtual boy and will die off in under 5 years.

There are already much cheaper ways to make a nutritionally complete meal under 400 calories that actually taste good.
Soylent is a scheme by some clever con men to make a quick million dollars apiece then retire early. I cant knock them for that ig, theyre definitely succeeding thanks to retarded sheep like you.

>technology
nah, it's a scam that use the rise of idiocracy to raise an army of imbecile like you run and destroy people who question the legitimacy of the brand.

Powder's not bad as a smoothie additive.