He doesn't use powdered peanut butter

>he doesn't use powdered peanut butter

Why haven't you gotten with the times, old man?

Attached: pb2-peanut-butter-2.jpg (328x496, 99K)

I use instant peanut butter. IN AN APP.
beat this faggot

when’s PB3: The Return coming out and completing the trilogy?

I Have PB1, is it any different?

Attached: -.png (659x650, 333K)

If you mix this with peanut butter and a little powdered sugar, you can make homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

Are you supposed to snort it?

So what do you do with it? Mix with water?

>peanuts
>gluten
I hate this meme so fucking much

Went to meijer yesterday to get burgermeat and saw a package of boneless skinless chicken breast that said gluten free

The average person has absolutely no idea what gluten is or what foods contain it. I work in a pet store and pet foods are also being hit with the gluten free meme. People will come in and say they need a gluten free food for their dog and I will take them to a bag that has "Grain Free!" all over the packaging and they will say, "Ok, I see where it says grain free but I need one that's gluten free also".

Gotta use some salt to neutralize it

im surprised no one started selling Gluten Free bottled water.

what Grug mean this

>85% less calories
>buy our food that's 85% less food but costs more

Mix it in shakes or yogurt to add flavor

Why are you namefagging right now?

Google it, that shit's real.

>85% less fat calories
How the fuck is that supposed to be a good thing?

Do people just automatically assume "fats" mean "saturated fats"? You need that shit for keto to break down excess weight quicker.

So I can read my posts again later in the archives

Awesome for cooking, I use this and coconut milk to make peanut butter chicken all the time.

This. Full fat peanut butter is good on its own, this can be used as a low carb thickener, as a substitute for flour.

Otherwise, Fats make you feel full. You need them.

I'd rather bing it

you called?

Attached: 18188487_c70ccdb88d793ebee1dbff30a8b8e25f_wm.png (727x435, 247K)

I put it in oatmeal.

The "fat" is irrelevant here, but you get all the peanut flavor with only a small fraction of the calories that you would get from normal peanut butter.

It's also easier to work out the consistency of the sauce since it blends easier.

It's fit for a dog. Dogs have it. It's not for people.

>implying processed foods don't often contain gluten containing additives such as wheat-sourced maltodextrin

Shut up shill gluten free is a scam and you know it

Seriously people are so fucking shit for brains dumb and there's so many of them. The dumb ones. Fuck this world.

>one of the best and least expensive sources of monounsaturated fats in the world
>gets rid of the monounsaturated fat

*rubs glistening, baby-soft, acne-free skin* i dunno, guess i am a little old fashioned.