Attached: britain.png (1200x720, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxZPnn4vOcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OBSESSED

>wrecks another country for their tea
>makes a mockery of rekt country's ancient tea customs
Absolutely based

Is there something the eternal anglo doesn't ruin?

Ur mum pretty much only drinks blacks

>Be British, from lower class background
>Parents literally only drink teabagged tea with milk and sugar
>They LITERALLY can't understand why anyone would use loose leaf tea
>Whenever they see me making tea they make comments
>''oh the leaf chief is at it again''
>when autumn started they hid all my tea leaf boxes in a tree outside and watched me climb up to get it while laughing that the leaves would fall out of the tree by themselves
>literally too stupid to realise how pleb they are with their milk and bags tea
>always refuse to let me make them tea without a bag

Attached: 1445639706472.jpg (600x357, 21K)

>pretty much only drinks blacks
You don't know much about tea even less about the British.

>Tea in a bag? Darling, never!

Attached: poof.jpg (550x309, 11K)

>leaf chief
kek, love that cheeky banter

>thinking the average Brit cares about the opinions of simpleton colonials and subjugated wogs.
God save The Queen.

Imagine some scrawny, acne-ridden 56% teenage yank with a gadsen flag pinned up in their room coming up to you making a brew with some Yorkshire gold and telling you that bagged tea is shit
Mental

Attached: 1505836288840.jpg (480x439, 25K)

>preparing tea should be part of an elaborate weeb ceremony
I bet you like animu as well you limp wristed faggot.

Same thing happened to me back in the old village, worst of all was that rumors spread around and I couldn't go to the tea trader because everybody would circle and chant "tea chief tea chief" and shove their used teabags into my mouth and pockets until I escaped. Even the bobbies and supposedly the queen herself were in on it I heard

You...didn't even use the right flag.

thank god i wasnt born in britanistan

Maybe he's at sea.

Attached: Britain.jpg (720x1200, 27K)

Plenty of people use loose leaf; you see it in supermarkets as they usually have their own blends and of course there's Twining, etc. I use it exclusively. Blame the boomers; they're the ones who moved away from loose leaf and keep buying the damn things.

And plenty of people across the world put milk and other things into tea; Indians boil tea and milk together with spices, Mongolians put butter in it, etc, the Cantonese make theirs with spices and boiled milk. The Japanese and plenty of people across East Asia and China also use teabags; in fact so many (and they use the plastic ones as well) it's becoming an ecological hazard. A little splash of milk into a blended black tea isn't going to hurt it.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x983, 117K)

Meanwhile Americans will boil up handfuls of Lipton tea bags in a pot and add about four pints of sugary water and lemon juice to the mix and call that tea; after dumping a big teaspoon of honey into it too, of course.

I don't understand why this is pasta

>Brits don't know the glory of sun tea

youtube.com/watch?v=IxZPnn4vOcE

No, because we're not so poor we have to leave teabags out in water jars in the garden.

You have to brew tea at the right temperature. Sun Tea is weak tea that you can't even taste due to the sweeteners the people who make it always add to it. I was over in the US and it was made to be this amazing nonsense and it was basically slightly tea tasting lemonade.

Of course the average Brit drinks shit tea, just like the average American is obese processed cheese eater.

If going for national drinks or foods it's always best to look instead to the middle class.

literally?

>Leaf Chief
glorious

What tea do you have on hand right now?
Here it's
Teabags of Twinings Cookies&Cream and Gingerbread
Teabags of Twinings Chai
Loose gunpowder green
Loose Ceylon
And a loose black/vanilla blend

>Cookies&Cream and Gingerbread
fuck off

good post

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

I've got my own tins I keep tea in.

Currently have:

Supermarket blend loose leaf which is the most common one that gets used; currently it's Sainsbury's Gold Blend.
Assam
Earl Grey
Darjeeling
Sencha
Bancha
Jasmine
Gunpowder
Oolong
Lapsang Souchong
White

It's mostly just tea with malt flavouring, they're pretty nice

>Oolong
christ mate that could be anything

Attached: 1517094923169.gif (245x135, 835K)

>country claims to have good taste in tea
When was this claimed

True. Should have kept the box and sourced it.

This. We just drink the stuff.

Gongfu style is still the best way to drink tea.

Most people choose not to because it takes more effort to enjoy it. Adjusting tea/water ratio with steep time over multiple infusions seeing how the flavor evolves is really fascinating. It puts the drinker into a position where you have to focus on the tea and then understand the process.

I feel like Millenials will have an easier time understanding this, unlike the Baby Boomers who gave rise to the most unhealthy society the world has ever seen.

Attached: Gong_fu_cha.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Pussy cuz tiny dicks

>millennials
>having an attention fly longer than a gnat
You're joking, right? I honestly can't tell.

>dragonwell
>lapsong souchang
>generic black
>loose puer
>genmaicha
>coconut oolong
>java oolong medium roast
>hairy crab oolong

probably have more but those are the ones i drink most often

>country doesn't even drink tea
>only drinks sugary coffee-flavored milkshakes from Starbucks
>claims to have good taste in coffee

Attached: 1474586542670.jpg (800x757, 131K)

>Most people choose not to because it takes more effort to enjoy it.
Rather a moot point, as most people have no idea gongfu exists. I'm totally with you that it's the superior brewing method though, at least for most Chinese teas.
If that pic is yours, I'm admiring your handsome tea table.

>posts British flag
>country

Why do they always do this when talking about England ? They don't call Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland British/Britain but they always say Britain when they mean England

Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland drink tea with teabags too.So does Ireland for that matter.

Iced tea and sweet existed as a way to btfo poor people. In the days of american colonies, tea sugar and ice were all expensive and difficult to find. Drinking sweet tea was a way to show off your worth.

Now its just fat people drinking it by the gallon with their fifth big mac

same with me except with whole bean coffee and my parents called me bean queen

Attached: 1519129938008.jpg (500x527, 66K)

>cookies and cream with gingerbread
>chai
>loose black/vanilla
Your taste in tea is worse than the brits

this

Attached: 1520741890090.jpg (403x276, 21K)

British Tea isn't supposed to be high quality just something to quickly make during a short break. Its drank about 3-5 times a day with a ton of sugar. Even more if you're a builder