Why is chicken so tasty no matter how you cook it

Why is chicken so tasty no matter how you cook it

Attached: 28833-chicken-black-food.jpg (470x470, 106K)

False: boiled chicken is tasteless

>never had hainanese chicken

You then dip it in a garlic and chili sauce, you don't eat it plain

Why the racism?

Shadilay

So then its the sauces that give it flavor, not the cooking technique

>wypipo

the absolute state

I find this to be closer to the actual truth.

Attached: 1521306964467.jpg (470x470, 62K)

The top and the bottom aren't tasty

What 4 year old is eating bones you fucking weirdo

Probably means he didn't eat it/have any.

I like to eat the cartilage.

Im white and i indeed used to eat chicken like that.

i leave the bones in the drumsticks and wings when i make curry, the cartillage gives it a better texure and flavor

Anyone got any tips on how to cook the different chicken parts?
Got myself one and cut it up, but now I realize i dont know how to cook pieces that arent the breast.

You're a fucking retard

Throw it all in the slow cooker with some seasoning and spices. Once fully cooked, remove bones, shred and put on tortillas with whatever toppings you like.

Sounds dope, but I lack the slow cooker.

Me too

Pan fry them. There is an Alton Brown episode about that. Best shit ever.

P.S.: I'm white.

>not eating the bones
enjoy your calcium deficiency and weak jaw muscles

ew why do people eat that shit on the ends

To show your complete domination over chicken-kind.

I'm black and my family always say me and my little sister waste the chicken because we eat it like the first one in the image. To be fair my sister does actually leave behind a lot of it, but I eat as much as I can, it's not fair. I don't like that parts.

different sauces suit different textures.

Ghana and Nigeria people are black.

Absolutely false. Cartilage is delicious.

I've known a lot of children to eat everything including the bone.

Why do people eat the chewy cartilage around the bone? I never got that shit. It's always fatties doing it to so I associate it with gross people.

White guy who eats like a Black People here. It drives me crazy how my family leave so much on the fucking wing.

According to that pictures, black people would make a great roomate. I clean those up and use them to make stocks. What is it with some guys and leaving 40% of food uneaten? Strawberries, melons, chicken, apples, etc. Drives me nuts.

They have to feed themselves

I do the Ghana method when I'm alone.

becuz "muh waste"

it's not racist it's just a joke

don't be such a salted cracker

Attached: wigger starving.jpg (2412x1644, 1.77M)

salt & pepper them, fry them quickly in a pan on high heat (with some fat) to get colour, and then drain most of the fat, add some onion/garlic and or bell pepper or tin tomatos, whatever, fry quickly, add some spices if you want, then deglaze the pan with liquid (stock, wine, whatever) and braise on lowest heat with the lid on. Add other veges if you want (brocolli goes in 5 mins out, carrots need more like 15, potatos more like 25). Add a bouquet garni of herbs like thyme if you have it (tie them up with string so you can take them out at the end). Season to taste with mustard, salt & pepper, whatever, and add a dash of fish sauce for umami (you wont taste it).

If you want crispy skin on the pieces, fill the liquid level to just below the level of the skin, and then cook it uncovered in the oven. That way you get crispy skin and nice juice and braised meat.

Highly adaptable recipe but that's the basic technique. Consider also withholding some pieces of chicken after frying and only adding them in close to the end (like breast) to time their cooking perfectly.

It's good for you. Helps your body rebuild collagen in your joints. Cracking open bones and eating the marrow is also good for you (chinese people do it to get calcium which is otherwise often absent from their diet).

I don't eat everything off the bone because I'm not poor, a savage, and dont think that it somehow affects other peoples lives.

People who leave out the cartilage are just as autisticly degenerate as the fuckss who eat apples peeled or cut their crust.
>"B-but I dont like those, they're gross!"
Then don't fucking touch that food in the first place.

Attached: 1510519238970.jpg (253x206, 17K)

Bond burgered

It's not that they're gross, it's that they don't taste like anything and are annoying to chew.

but i payed for the food. so i will eat it however i please.

what the fuck is chewing on gross ass cartilage gonna do for me you idiot