McDonald's appreciation thread

McDonald's is tasty and people only hate on it because it's a meme among food snobs and plebeians want to signal to other plebeians that they are not plebeians.

Attached: mcdonalds.jpg (980x490, 85K)

I'm from Europe and McDonald's is definitely one of the better fast food restaurants out there. The venues are always clean and tidy, and the food is usually pretty good. I usually get a burger from their "premium" range in a large meal, which ends up costing about 8 EUR altogether.
Only bad experience I've had was when I was ordering drive-through at 3am in the morning, and both the burger and the fries were oversalted as shit for some reason. Had to throw them away or I would have puked.

You trying to give me a Big Mac attack, sir?

There is a McDonalds 4 minutes walk away from my apartment, I go on occasion because it's faster and cheaper than having something delivered in. I also really don't mind the food too much either.

Fuck off with these shill fast food threads CUNT

I don't know, there are other fast food chains I'd go to first.
I do like the double cheese burger and original chicken sandwich.

To be frank, I doubt that these threads are made by real shills. I used to make threads praising KFC, and everybody accused me of being a shill, even though nobody payed me a penny for it. It's just ironic shitposting for the most part.

Where I live it's pretty much the only fast food chain next to a couple burger kings here and there. I prefer McDonald's over some hipster burger place any time. Those hipster places are just too damn expensive and you got to perform a surgery so the burger doesn't fall apart or drip all other the place.

>NEET
>live a lonely life
>get the bus once in a while just to sit in a McDonald's for 2 minutes, wolf down a McMuffin, and leave
At least it gets me outside of the house. I wish I had friends but at the same time don't. I'm very lonely. It's pretty quiet in the mornings so there's always a seat and I don't care too much about what people think so I usually order two meals and a large chocolate shake. It brings some joy to my life and I recently realised getting the bus for £4.50 and going to the store is a lot cheaper than ordering from even the lower-end places that deliver. This McDonald's does deliver but only in a 1.5 mile radius and I'm too far away. Kind of glad because it forces me to go outside if I want some. Sometimes I fantasise about bumping into people I used to know when I was younger and breaking down and telling them all about how miserable and pathetic I am and getting attention from them, or just being really rude to them. I don't know if my life's ever going to improve. I don't know if I have it in me to improve. Their hash browns are always a little too hot to eat.

thx for giving us some insight in your life

No problem.

Say, I've got a question for all us McRegulars: what McDonald's product is best dipped in a chocolate milkshake? I like to dunk my McNuggets. It's gross but weirdly satisfying.

fries in a vanilla milkshake is top tier

Good read, thanks

Two cheeseburgers, extra pickle extra onion please.

Attached: 86D559ED-B8AB-4E34-A82F-553736FE5E7E.jpg (1024x1020, 130K)

>plain mcdouble
>mcchicken only mayo
>fries with sweet and sour sauce

ok

McChicken. Dry. Ask for buffalo dipping sauce. Pour said sauce on said McChicken. Devour. You're welcome.

McDonalds is pretty based but lets be honest there are better options out there. Thankfully I live where there are no Miccy Dees around or I'd be tempted to go out more often. I'm currently eating a rotisserie chicken I bought for the same price as a McDonalds meal and it is so much better than the salt filled fast food that I'm not even tempted.

Ok a maybe little tempted by the fries.

Attached: 1499009435468.png (636x596, 426K)

I find their coffee menu to be adequate in both range and quality, and the affordability is second to none the highstreet.

Chin up, dude. You are the master of your fate.

How do I make a replica of a McDonald’s cheeseburger?

thread for corporate whores. kys you useless faggots. mcdonalds is for poorfags and niggers.

I had an ex who did this. Looked disgusting but was amazing

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

...Michael?

actually it's for wiggers. our executive branch heavily subsidizes McD's, if you know what I mean.

Attached: white amerimutt.jpg (506x667, 42K)

that is worse. gas them all just to be sure.

I like QBC, med fries and drink, and an apple pie. I am easy to please. Getting a little fat though.

Most McDonald's are franchises, many of which are single or double operations. You basically hate small business owners.

McDonald's is bad for consistently having shit service at such a low bar that it's noticably worse than every other fast food restaurant.

doesn't really affect me. i don't live within 40 miles of the nigger food store.

you have a very juvenile way of thinking about a franchise. please find a way to stop breathing permanently.

My hamburger dilemna:
>go to McDonalds
>order McDouble, ask for extra pickles and onions
>Normally you get two pickles, one on top of another, but now I get 4 pickles one on top of another
>fuck

Explain to me what is wrong with that statement. I'll wait.

most of the funds taken in by the franchise is passed on to the franchise holder. it is a modern version of the "company store".

Actually usually 13-30%. And you are still attacking small business owners with the exception of some holding companies that own like 500 McDonalds.

they still produce shit food for shit people.

I honestly did hate on it so hard until last week. Ive been in the process of moving all week and too lazy to make lunches. One day just said fuck it and got a sack of buttermilk tendies. Ive been back 2 more times now.

It wouldn't be this popular and have a strong foothold in every country of note and a prescence in any country worth a shit if it wasn't well-liked.

Attached: 4abab368-7c40-11e7-955e-256f06757043.png (600x435, 90K)

That's not my name.

Hi j

it doesnt taste good enough to justify its unhealthiness. Literally paying to shove garbage down your face essentially.

My point being, if your gonna eat junk food atleast get something good, junk food is supposed to be a treat anyways

>McDonald's

Attached: 1521261416607.jpg (682x960, 46K)

Opposites in food make food taste better

I grabbed a mcdouble on the way to work last night because of this thread, mcdoubles are a great snack anytime. I would like to order it special with extra onion but I don't want to be that guy. around here it's usually a scant amount of onions (Yes I want more) and one pickle (two if your lucky) and I add an extra pack of ketchup. last night they didn't put any onions on it and there was like 4 or 5 pickles ( all on top of each other) and they didn't give me any napkins.
I'm gonna go back in before work tonight and make them give me another mcdouble made right. I would normally go in and get it corrected, but I clocked in with four minutes to spare so there was no time for that last night
great thread OP, keep it up.
I love me a double quarter pounder with cheese.

>McDonald's is tasty and people only hate on it because it's a meme among food snobs and plebeians want to signal to other plebeians that they are not plebeians.

The older I get the more I agree with that sentiment.
You can get an irresponsible amount of high fat, high calorie, high animal protein food for only 8 bucks and that isn't something I can say about a lot of places. Mcdonalds is also king when it comes to consistency: you can get the same cheap, sweaty, mediocre burger anywhere on this green earth that you'll find a golden arches and that should be applauded. Their all day breakfast is also way better than you'd expect out of a fast food place.

Though, with that said: Canadian A&W is still my favorite burger chain.

You should try and find a simple physical hobby that you can do away from home or outside like fishing, hiking, gardening, bird watching (oh, dude, bird watching is so much fucking fun, I don't get why people think it's stupid- it's so fucking cool) foraging or jogging.
It'll get you out of the house, introduce you to an entry-level amount of physical activity, and will expose you to non-committal social situations so you can get used to interacting with people.
Nobody is going to be able to change you but you: it's simultaneously the worst and best thing ever because change is possible, but also ONLY achievable by your own hands.

Really love, gives me the option of a cheap and filling meal after work. I just get 2 $1 cheese burgers, large fries, and a drink. Ill be full as fuck after that.

Wow, was feeling kinda shitty about my own situation but you really put things into perspective user. Thanks for the read.

Attached: 1518963134034m.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

>there was like 4 or 5 pickles ( all on top of each other
god damnit I fucking hate this

>Mcdonalds is also king when it comes to consistency

For burgers, maybe (although I've had them burn my buns once (beforehand I wasn,t even aware they were heating them)). But when it comes to fries and nuggets, it's a 70/30 chance that you'll get fresh shit or something that's been on the reheat for 20 minutes.

le 4chin countercounterculture meme

>mcdonalds being well liked is counterculture
whatever you say bozo

Just to be sure.

people who claim mcdonald's is gross are full of shit. every aspect of that food has been carefully engineered for maximum appeal. you might as claim you think sugar isn't sweet

I don't hate it but i don't go because for a cheap quick snack there's millions of bars (Spain) so they have to lure teenagers with the fresh decoration and the frappes

it isn't gross because the food is bad. it is gross because brown people prepare it.

I don't trust people who claim not to like McDonalds. Lying bastards all. EVERYONE likes McDonalds. I would eat it for lunch every day if I didn't care about my health.

I will never not want two double cheeseburgers, small fries and a milkshake

What if you could have five guys

I do not eat beefburgers.

I work there. Ama.

McDonalds really is good as shit. You could certainly find tastier food, but not anywhere near the price. And those expensive foods are definitely not concerned for health like McDonalds.

If McDonalds could be more healthy and still be tasty, or have some type of way you could eat McDonalds every day without becoming a hamplanet, they’d rule the world.

What is the highest quality thing you serve, and what is the lowest? I am pretty surprised by the buttermilk tendies... Also why do you guys stack the pickles on top of one another? Do you actually put light salt when I ask for french fries light salt?

are you 16 or do you hate the life you’re leading right now? those are both of your options

>Highest Quality item
Seriously Chicken sandwiches

>Lowest
Snack wraps, I guess. They're not bad, but the ingredients are sort of cheap I guess

>Stack pickles
We don't, wtf kind of bizarro mcdicks do you go to

>Fries
Yeah, we put light salt. Also, you're an ass for ordering that. Ruining our times.

confirmed about to order large fries light salt and a chocolate milkshake

I know a guy who eats Jack and Taco Bell several times a week, but never goes to McDonalds because "the food is shit" - nigga, what?

Nothing wrong with ordering a shake, they're made of the same stuff as the ice cream and take one button-press to make

McDonalds has gotten bland over the years. I went there for the first time in about 5 years a couple months ago and I expected a saltbomb but something still enjoyable. Everything was shit. Big Mac was just a thousand island and lettuce bomb. Nuggets were a breading bomb, mcchicken was awful, fries were alright.

Overall shit

>Their hash browns are always a little too hot to eat.

Attached: 1436927829463.jpg (227x220, 8K)

25yr McDonald's fan here. Fresh McDonald's food is fucking good. It has to be from a high-volume store that turns over its inventory quickly, so you don't get anything stale (low-vol. stores always have stale bread). Also the soda machine has to be calibrated correctly. If I get stale/old McDonald's food it just sits it my stomach until I puke.

Attached: 1520660007218.png (817x656, 127K)

I thought you guys said dipping the fries in the milkshake is good, what the fuck this shit sucks

It's just bad fast food. I had a big mac the other day and it was honestly disgusting, I couldnt finish it. Even Burger King is higher quality in every way

I usenthe $1 any sandwich coupon once a week. This time they didnt include anybof artisan ones. Got the quarter p deluxe. Just about fell apart when i picked it up.

But for a dollar it was good

For you it is the McChicken

>numbers an order of magnitude different use the same color

This is one of the worst heat maps I've ever seen

>Long ass diatribe about how miserable your life is
>"Their hash browns are always a little too hot to eat."

You're alright, user.

Attached: lel.jpg (900x900, 114K)

>In Japan, after 5pm when fewer people visit McDonald, a program is recently launched to allow customers buy burger with double amount of steak/fillet-o-fish/etc for just extra 100 Yen
When will they promote this internationally

I will appreciate McDonald's when they bring back Big N' Tasty

I was in a very similar situation as you bongfriend, but I got a part time job in a small pub that pays my rent and I feel like a bit of a different person. I was NEET for a year before my little big break with a job I actually enjoy. Living and working is really not as awful as some anons make out.

Former McSlave here.

Somehow Mcdonalds food becomes stale in record low time. The carbs are 'empty', and unless you got a nice digestion you get a spike in your blood sugar, also because there's added sugar in most of the materials. The meat. The buns. The sauces, which makes up by far most of the burgers in weight.

Also remember refined sugar isn't found in nature. The levels of fructrose, dextrose, glucose and maltrose, for instance, are in so high values in processed food that our uptake is way higher than when esting whole foods.

Along with the fact that processed foods lack the natural enzymes and probiotic value of more whole foods you can imagine a McDonald's burger as one hunk of highly volatile fuel for combustion that has difficulties being absorbed becsuse it more than anything brings your gut flora out of balance, as it also lacks dietary fiber to make the physical processing in the gut possible, and does not come ith the natural enzymes required to decompose and digest especislly the meat. Mest takes twice the time for the nutirion to be absorbed, and if you got diarrhea or constipstion most of the meat just gives trouble.

The way they try to make it healthy? They add vitamins in abundance. Vitamin infused animal fat. Is it healthy? Not really. It gives a short boost in uptake but gut flora is decaying, so your uptake declines anyway, and a lot of vitamins require cooperation with a bunch of different microbes to be passed into the bloodstream.

Either you think their taste is great or you realized you're not satisfied with how fast food treats you.

Sugar, fat and salt gives a natural surge in dopamine when ingested can work wonders for the momentsrily depressed soul. Long-term wise it's degenerate.

do some acid

After they promote your ass