Why can you eat raw beef, but not raw pork?

Why can you eat raw beef, but not raw pork?

Attached: rare.jpg (602x452, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD3mR7guKag
apotheken-umschau.de/multimedia/106/27/193/119090257937.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because science

Different things are different

trichinosis
pigs tend to live in shit, whereas cows are much cleaner

ib4 firstworld blah blah

Attached: brainworms_pork.jpg (620x351, 45K)

nice meme answers

i don't know anyone that eats pork brains homie

Different bacterial colonies and because cows are herbivores which means less contact with contamination.

Unless you a getting scary pork from a shit vendor it's perfectly alright to eat swine medium rare now

Its a jewish lie! Eat the pork. Eat it raw!

Who told you this? Raw pork is fine.

stop using meme incorrectly. it makes you sound like an internet wastrel.

It's because pork used to be far less safe to eat raw then beef, and so people built up a fear of it. This actually isn't true anymore, and raw pork is fine to eat.

t. Hansel

t. boomer that overcooks everything to the point of charred tastelessness because the news scared him

you actually can nowadays. just google it

In the past, when pigs were allowed to graze outside, they would contract Trichinella Spiralis from eating stray scraps of food, which is a worm that can be transmitted to humans. Modern factory farmed pigs are fed from giant grain troughs, which do not contain Trichinella Spiralis and as such the pigs do not contract Trichinella Spiralis to pass on to us. So modern pork is safe to eat rare.

But, if you're still concerned, try cooking the pork sous vide. If you cook pork at 130 degrees for an hour, it is considered pasterized, which means that at least 99.9999% of bacteria are dead, but it will still be incredibly tender and delicious. I've eaten pork cooked this way two nights a week for the last year or so, and I have never gotten sick.

but you can eat raw pork desu

youtube.com/watch?v=DD3mR7guKag

Because they live and root through their own shit. They also have a cardiovascular and digestive system pretty close to humans so parasites and disease can make the jump easily enough.

Typical British pussies. I eat it all the time and I'm healthy as a horse.

Pork is fine at medium rare (145 fahrenheit iirc) according to the US Food Department.

Because its haram

Pigs are literally one of the cleanest animals.

apotheken-umschau.de/multimedia/106/27/193/119090257937.jpg
Mett vom Schwein

>pigs tend to live in shit
Only if you're a shitty farmer.

what is this larp based on?

That one organic undertested porkie will eat a rat with special worms and bam, you need a new liver. Cows don't eat rats.

>on the world's best-known imageboard
>posts a link to an image
What did he mean by this?

A combination of things. First, Second, post slaughter pork meat is less acidic than beef or lamb due to a variety of factors if handled properly (same with chicken, which is even less so). This lower acidity makes it more attractive and healthier for microbial life to flourish in - microbial life like the bacteria and parasites that can make us sick.

this is literally 1970s thinking.

pork is actually comparable to beef in food safety current year. it's just people are too scared to eat medium rare pork still so not many chefs are bold enough to offer it yet.

medium rare > anything.
Prove me wrong.

>pigs haven't been raised in styes for millennia

pork is disgusting

i've never heard of the US Food Department, why should i trust them?

Because your Arab forefathers were right, and whites are continually cucking themselves by eating pork instead of beef/lamb.

Why not raw cow milk?

>arab
>right

Attached: Camelknap.gif (254x160, 985K)

It's just biology.

Pigs are more prone to parasites that need to be cooked through than cattle are.

Same with pacific salmon vs Atlantic salmon.

but you can eat raw pork

Attached: mett.jpg (1600x913, 183K)

It's okay to eat rare pork in USA because the cleanliness standards of pork farming are so high but don't do it elsewhere.