Have any of you guys tried the food at 711? How is it?

Have any of you guys tried the food at 711? How is it?

I've only ever had the coffee and hot chocolate

Attached: photo-12[1].jpg (584x438, 176K)

>Loaded
Gun references are rifle in America

Is all the food in America fried and/or include cheese?

The taquitos they serve are delicious, probably only have them in Southern California.
However, I once had a very, very bad experience and I certainly doubt it was the result of any other food I ate that day other than the taquitos. Felt like I had to shit every ten minutes for two days straight, most of the time with nothing coming out whatsoever. Only time I ever had an anal fissure in my life from how much I was straining my asshole. Worst stomach pains I ever experienced hands down. I would love to get some again but that ended it permanently for me.

getting anything other than the hotdogs is asking for trouble

>Shiting with nothing coming out

I think it went into your head

Casey's is the only gas station food I trust. Their pizza is always decent and the breaded chicken or pork sandwich is okay.

People keep telling me that their pizza tastes like cardboard. I think it's okay though.

Toquitos are great.
Pizza is basically Little Ceasers.
Wings are just heated Tyson wings I think but they're on point at 11pm when I want something shitty.

i think its just a pacific northwest chain but the food from Maverick is actually pretty good

the breakfast burritos are on point

Not just Southern California, I live in Canada and loved them when I was a teenager. I have a feeling if I tried eating them now they'd just make me feel sick, because everything gets worse as you get older.

Attached: sad cat 2.jpg (640x493, 40K)

It's terrible. Never get their pizzas either. You see it and think, "hmm, $5 for a large pizza, what a deal!" but it's elementary school lunch tier at best.

>shitting
>felt like shitting
reading the entire post is a good way to avoid embarrassment

That yellow thing in the Doritos better be gold for them to be charging two hundred dollars for it

The pizza is decent. It's never given me the shits, so it has that going for it.

Have, whatever. Good hot dogs. $5 huge pizza to take home, not bad. I'd go a lot more if I lived in Japan.

Never buy anything from that case.

Spicy Big Bites and 1/4 Big Bites are where it's at. Load it up with pico de gallo then cover it in that liquid cheese, maybe add a few jalapenos if your butt-hole can take it. Mmmmm

Attached: Condo.jpg (4608x3456, 3.44M)

i am 55 years old, and have never eaten their hot food or had a slurpee (ok, maybe a slurpee once or twice). i have too much pride to try their food. however, they DO have some good potato chips, and their mexican chocolate cookies in a small bag are REALLY GOOD COOKIES.

Basically this

The Cheeseburger Big Bite was my regular lunch when I was in college. Taquitos are good, too.

Wawa Master Race, coming through.

Attached: wawa-brand-food.png (885x524, 914K)

Damn that's pretty good for 7/11.

my man

I can attest for the hot dogs. Beefy, juicy goodness

Their pizza is comfy and good after a night of drinking although it gets very hard once it cools down.

In Aus they're having a 1/2 price from 11-2 food deal with any drink.

Getting a coffee and a pie for like $3.50 is pretty unbeatable value.

>come into a gas station food thread and complain about fried/cheese filled foods

nice obsession

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE NICE

I don't know about 7/11, but Stripes (Sunoco), which was just recently purchased by 7/11, had the best tamales in my small city last Christmas (Kerrville, TX). Even better than fabled HEB tamales. They also bought Stripes' Laredo Taco Company, which makes pretty damn good breakfast tacos of all the normal Tex-Mex varieties: chorizo/egg, bacon/egg, sausage/egg, potato/egg and other less important varieties, with or without cheese, on flour tortillas.

So by those standards I would say you're missing out if you don't at least see what 7/11 has to offer. If you live in a Stripes/Sunoco/Laredo Taco Company market, definitely check that out. The corn dogs are at least worth a gnosh.

Well hey if we're talking about up-market gas stations then I think Buc-ee's deserves to be in the discussion too.

Attached: IMG_7430.jpg (576x768, 111K)

>Toquitos
>Little Ceasers

You can't spell for shit so I disregard your opinion entirely. Moron.

>high school drop out

the absolute state of ausfailia

>high school drop out

That's not an excuse for being illiterate!

It's good when it's fresh out of the oven, but it all tastes horrible when it cools down. Yoi can't reheat it either. Everything also starts tasting the same about halfway through the meal.

Their pizza is good, unironically dab on these fuckboys OP.

Only when I pass one since I live in that weird region where both Wawa and Sheetz are common but S outnumbers W 3/1.

Gas station culture is one of class, friendship, and risk.

Attached: 1404239307602.png (1068x900, 1.62M)

>Ctrl-F
>Hucks
>Phrase not found
Yeah, you guys never cease to disappoint me.

it's called tenesmus

i get it when i drink too often and inflame my colon

take care of yourselves bros

When I was in Korea the food in a 711 was awessome.

>beef

@10305726
trying too hard
no (you) for you

>all these people who actually eat and enjoy gas station food
You are what keep hospitals, health insurance companies in business. You provide job security for EMS and law enforcement only second to niggers

Attached: 77CB4C8F-ED8B-4015-83BA-FE318A574C54.jpg (348x333, 53K)

they have a decent variety of prepackaged sandwiches and their beef patties are pretty good.

dont really trust the food that is not packaged though.

>too much of a contrarian brainlet to enjoy things in spite of their flaws

Attached: tingle2.png (533x577, 627K)

nice obesity

One time when I was out of work I spent 6 months subsisting on beer and turkey sandwiches from the 7/11. There was also a Domino's in the neighborhood so sometimes I would get pizza when my unemployment check arrived.

>Have any of you guys tried the food at 711? How is it?

See this: It's about Nostalgia really.

American Gas Station food is of questionable to unimpressive quality, but even so, some of my most POWERFUL feelings of late teenage nostalgia were spending summer evenings eating 7-11 Pizza with one of those small jugs of chocolate milk, listening to Toonami in on the background, playing Dark Souls 1 for the first time on PC, and waiting for the 1 college I was actually smart enough to apply to call me back.

Anyway, to more accurately answer your question: I think their pizza was okay/good, but the last time I ate it I was maybe 17-18 years old, so who the fuck knows how good it is now almost a decade later. Christ I'm so fucking old.

>now you can purchase a large pizza with EBT

sheeeeeeeeeit

texasfag here. you ever been to stripes? they have bretty good breffus tacos

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 7.37.32 AM.png (1165x869, 1.05M)

>I remember when I was 17-18 playing dark souls on PC trying to get into college
>old

You are like a little baby

nice list , saved tankstationanon

Why wouldn't you be able to buy vegetables with EBT?

Bobcat Quickie in San Marcos has the best tacos I've ever had in my entire life.

This is the only gas station chain I'll buy prepared food from

Attached: 5a159dd8ce380.image.jpg (1200x798, 198K)

Awe cute lil millennial thinks he is all growned up now. That's neat!

>Enjoys eating shit.

Elementary school breakfast and lunch pizzas were better. Don't hate.

Lexi

Attached: 89212610-8156-4450-B252-C82909F42F25.jpg (642x390, 67K)

The Cuban was good, so much meat and of course the turkey gobbler is a must every year.

I wish they cared as much here as they do in the chink regions.

7-11 buying out stripes makes me fear for the future of laredo taco company

You people eat this fake shit ?

Attached: ! 1521385272792.jpg (510x510, 45K)

Never at 711, no.

I do get breakfast at a gas station occasionally though. I like some of their biscuits, and scones, the donuts suck though

>bacon and egg taco

Attached: 1519627019805.png (441x169, 76K)

The pizza from 7/11 is actually pretty good, especially for $5. I’m from the Boston area and 7/11s in my area would get their pizzas from a local grocery store brand called Stop & Shop. It’s frozen, $5 from there too, only difference is that they prepare it for you. It’s actually a fucking great deal and doesn’t taste bad, and cheap pizza is always top tier because it’s STILL PIZZA. Pizza snobs can suck my fat 7-11” dick, i’d eat a 7/11 pizza any day of the week

Quiktrip Hot Dog with The Big Gulp

When I’m broke and want a hot meal I buy a hotdog for 2.25. All the food in that case is garbage tier though

how's life treating you gramp?

Cumberland farms master race here

that guys material is anti-funny

>taco

Those are burritos

Yes.
Also everyone drives a Mustang, weighs 350lbs+ and has an AR-15

It is pretty mediocre to shit. The wings are alright, but not great usually being lukewarm, and unfulfilling. They offer a section of burgers, and chicken sandwiches which some how are actually scalding hot, but still nothing to write home about. There are also the deli meat sandwiches. They are bland, and shit. I think after about a year of eating lunch from there a few days of the week, my favorite item has to be the apple, but it is also shit.

>open on both ends
>burrito

pick one

2/3

>Doesn't enjoy eating shit.

No because there aren't any seven elevens in my country

i remember walking into 711 drunk for years telling the same indian dude "which hot dog is the freshest?" and he would always reply "they are all fresh." he got transferred to another store and i moved.

Go be contrarian somewhere else

Yes, very very fresh

Attached: kwik-e-mart-corporate-nasty-hot-dog.png (1485x1047, 1.23M)

Anyone been to Fastrac? I guess it's a chain of gas stations that also sell pizzas and sandwiches. I'm moving to an area that has them.

Attached: pizza-breakfast.jpg (476x260, 86K)

jesus christ, you'll probably eclipse the caloric content of the hotdog and bun alone just by loading up on every one of those condiments, and they're FREE?

They have breddy gud buttered rolls, but I think they only sell them in 7/11 on Long Island/NYC region

The Indian (I think) guy at a 711 near me had his own chicken he would make and sell at the store. He would ask every customer if they want 'chicky chicky' when they were being rang up. Never saw anyone buy it. Once he became manic or enraged and kept asking a Mexican guy "No chicky chicky today?!" over and over. I complained about him to corporate and got a few free hot dog coupons. Haven't seen chicky chicky guy there since.

D-Delet this

the taquitos are amazing and cold sandwiches are amazing.

>Pico, onions, tomatoes, relish, jalapenos, pickles, ketchup, mustard

the mayo is the only caloric dense item there, there isn't enough surface space on a hot dog to support the amount of those toppings it'd take to eclipse it's calories

OH. also their spicy bite is good. but the hot dog buns are always stale shit, so i just toss the bun and fill the hot dog box with cheese and chili.

Imagine a reality where gas station taquitos and cold sandwiches pass for "amazing".

Attached: AgedFrigidBufflehead-size_restricted.gif (320x223, 367K)

Attached: ching chong.jpg (223x349, 36K)

>Even better than fabled HEB tamales
So HEB has good tamales? Guess I'll have to try them next time.

Maverik is a Utah company dipshit
>tfw went to California for training
>tfw found out they don't have any California locations

Local gas station (Kwik Trip) makes some pretty damn good food. I avoid their cheeseburgers and chicken sandwiches though. Ill check the time on the cooked pizza to see hiw long its been under the heat lamp. Less than 30 minutes, ill get it.

Its the refrigerated sandwiches and fresh take n bake pizza that are made on location that is good.

That is not a contrarian opinion in the least, lots of people have said similar things, even those that agree with what he's saying.

Superior hot dogs found here. I could probably eat at least one spicy jumbo dog from here every day

Got all excited and forgot my image

Attached: pm-convenience-store-front-entrance-to-61310099.jpg (800x534, 116K)

>commifornian thinks his state is the only place where Tex-mex exists

you should all be destoyed

This is the world flyovers live in every day.

wawa on broad and walnut is what hell must look like

They're nice if you're high late at night, and your local 7-11 still serves food. I'm in Florida, and they generally have a bunch of Latin American stuff like empanadas, tequenos, pan con queso, and meat pies on top of their standard stuff.

From what I've seen on Youtube, Jap 7-11s have some bomb ass food.