Do you like applebees?

Do you like applebees?

Attached: 1520216746057.jpg (749x472, 29K)

Only when the crew are working

Attached: 1519940963136.png (454x566, 415K)

few dollars above minimum wage kitchen staff that used to share a 2 bedroom apartment--all linecooks. Seem's bout right

these are the creepy looking mother fuckers that cook me my tater skins?
fuck that, get some mexicans in there

>mexicans working in an italian restaurant
Get your shit together amerimutts

Not really, but if someone else is paying then it's fine

>absolutely stoned out of their fucking minds
These are what boomers engendered to get their sysco microwaved tv dinners seved by slaves so we keep the illusion we was kangs and shite!

I'm not a 55 year old woman from Minnesota so no, I can't say I'm a fan.

Attached: 1520479240931.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

>Applebee's
>Italian
??

Attached: 1520989536799.jpg (365x720, 85K)

>Applebees
>Italian

Attached: What Am I Reading.jpg (480x250, 21K)

they had a good menu for about a year, recently. i liked it. didnt before, dont now.

I went to Applebee's last night and ordered a steak. I ordered it medium rare. I got it medium well.

You know, that is exactly what I expected of Applebees.

mozzarella sticgs good

Huh, I never knew James Woods' son worked there.

You really just can't go wrong with deep fried mozzarella dipped in tomato sauce. Even frozen stuff from a grocer roasted in the oven in a gluttonous treat, though trashy.

half-price appletizers, bro.

If I really want an alright burger and fries because some other burger joint is busy, I'll go to Applebees. If I want a steak without spending 25+ dollars, I'll go to Applebees. If I want some quesadillas and the Mexican restaurant is having their siesta, I'll go to Applebees. If T.G.I.F. has a long wait for a table and I really wanted appetizers now, I'll go to Applebees. Applebees is always the second-fiddle because they don't exceed in customer service, food quality, or overall experience. They're like that restaurant in Office Space. It's generic. There's no actual unique personality. Red Robin has the red coloring and all that Americana on the wall, Olive Garden is American-Italian theme, most Mexican restaurants usually have some soccer on at the bar and some hispanic painting on the wall, etc. The only real unique thing I can say about Applebees is that I never left satisfied. Sure, the food was enjoyable enough that I could eat it and I didn't get food poisoning, but the service and wait time from order to food being done in an empty restaurant was poor. It shouldn't be thirty minutes for a burger and fries. It shouldn't be an issue for the waiter to check on your table every ten or so minutes so you know they're pretending to care you're still here because God knows if you'll be able to flag down a member of the waitstaff if the area you're at is empty. Maybe it's my area, but I've been to six different Applebees in my area and all have had similar experiences. It boggles the mind thinking how Applebees can maintain without that much foot traffic on weekdays and a middling turnout on weekends. They're like that one bar in your area, you know the one. It's always a near-empty parking lot with a couple regulars. It's been there for what seems an eternity though and doesn't show any signs of improving or closing down.

I haven't been or wanted to go in at least a decade. The one in my town closed a couple years ago and I gave zero fucks.

Their gimmick now is having local, historic photos from your location. It's vaguely interesting but all the old memorabilia at least made it not bland.

The only thing I like at Applebees is the wonton tacos and I'm not even a weeb.

Attached: creamsickle.jpg (480x400, 16K)