Pig out greentext stories tiem

>McD’s
>QPC
>20 nuggets
>Big Mac
>large fry
>large coke
>2 cheeseburgers

in my defense, I had just smoked weed for the first time and had never had munchies before

Attached: DD22380A-D8DE-4735-976F-EC3601B5A905.png (300x199, 54K)

I've never had a super pig out before but I fantasise about them all the time. If I did have one I'd probably go to mcdonalds and buy as many 99p cheeseburgers as I can afford, then stuff my face with handfuls of them.

Attached: product-cheeseburger.png (720x720, 231K)

2 mcchickens and 3 cheeseburgers

It's not nearly as satisfying as you'd think. Mcdonald's dollar burgers have gotten extremely shitty to the point where shoving 30 of them in your throat isn't even semi-enjoyable. McDonald's burgers in general have gotten progressively worse.

Femanons encouraged to reply haha

>Breakfast

4 scrambled eggs, 3 slices crisp bacon, 3 sausages, hashbrowns, 2 slices of melted cheese toast, a slice of leftover pepperoni pizza, and a pecan waffle with syrup. small carton of chocolate milk and a glass of orange juice.

>Lunch

2 double bacon cheese burgers, large order of fries, onion rings, bag of kettle pepperonici chips and a bag of sweet chili heat doritos

>Afternoon snack

Pack of chocolate almonds and 2 cups of buttscotch pudding

>Dinner

Large double cheese pizza with pepperoni, and spicy salami, a dozen wings, garlic cheese bread, maybe 5 or 6 ranch dips, a take out dish of butter chicken with garlic naan, basmati rice and 5 chicken strips, large side of fries and multiple honey mustard, ketchup and bbq sauce dips.

>Dessert

1 pint of ben & jerry's rocky road ice cream, an oreo ice cream sandwich, small chocolate cheesecake, packet of m&m's and 8 chewy chocolate chip cookies.

I am clinically obese and have been diagnosed with binge eating disorder but that is the most I have ever consumed in a day. I felt sick the next day I genuinely considered committing suicide. Generally my daily intake is 4000-5000 calories.

I'm on my 6th taco right now if that counts. I keep wandering into the kitchen, microwaving a tortilla, and throwing some chorizo from dinner into it. Otherwise I ate 9 big NY-style slices of pizza once.

What sort of pizza

from maccas i have eaten 10 nuggets, double quarter pounder, large/med fries, large drink and an apple pie

from kfc ive eaten kentucky burger, one thigh piece, large popcorn chicken, large chips, drink, small coleslaw

these covered the day i ate them so i didnt have breakfast or dinner these days

right now i have 4 hot pocket and a can of sprite, this too is my only meal for today

I'm not sure what came over me one night but I legitimately spent about $85 on delivery for myself.

>Call my favorite mom and pop restaurant which has been around for decades
>Everything is literally fucking fantastic

>1 order of calamari ($10)
>1 Spanakopita with tzatziki ($7)
>2 extra cups of tzatziki ($3)
>1 large pizza with mushrooms, olives, onion, roasted garlic, green peppers and pesto ($25).
>Silver takeout dish of baked lasagna with extra garlic bread ($15)
>Souvlaki dinner. So basically 1 skewer of chicken and one skewer of lamb, a heaping mound of greek style rice, greek salad, a roast lemon potato and tzatziki ($25)

Ate everything in one sitting while watching LOTR. I was full after I ate the appetizers and 75% of the pizza but I just kept eating.

You are like little baby. 7 lbs of food at a barbecue. It was worth the pain.

Man, you just described my average McDonald's order. My eyes have been opened to how much of a fat piece of shit I am.

That's insane. I've been poor (read: skinny) my entire life and never had any fat friends. I always wondered what fatties actually eat and how often. Eating that much food would also take all day, wouldn't it? You would have to have something constantly in your hand every minute to consume that much food, right? How can you even afford to eat like that? Shit man drugs are a shitload cheaper and a make you feel a whole lot better than food can.

It was spread out over 9 hours but after tallying it was around 15k calories. 15k with no junk whatsoever. I just ate everything in the kitchen and the freezer in the garage one day during high school. Blamed it on a growth spurt.

4 big macs, a medium fry, and a large coke

Attached: 1514462066222.png (886x564, 20K)

dude, i feel you. at some point in my liefe i got addicted to the comfort food gave me and i'm struggling with it a lot, lately

well, i'm a fat sack of shit, but that's something outstanding.

I know that feel bro

>2 large pepperoni pizzas
>2 litre of coke
>6 brownies
>2 monsters
>1 large peanut butter cookie
Much like OP I had the munchies hardcore

4 whole fried chickens and a coke

Attached: jake blues.jpg (512x709, 126K)

Went to Vegas for the first time last month and pigged out at the Bacchanal buffet at Caesar's Palace. Here's some of the shit I ate:

>~30 cocktail shrimp
>~20 fried shrimp
>~2 crabs worth of snow crab legs
>a crabs worth of king crab legs
>a pint glass full of Mexican shrimp cocktail
>a slice of prime rib
>a slice of BBQ brisket
>a length of smoked sausage
>deep fried softshell crab on polenta
>kung pao shrimp
>elk slider
>Cheese and onion enchilada
>Two tacos Al pastor
>cinnamon roll
>bread pudding
>2 types of gelato
>2 coconut macaroons
>tajin-spiced fruits

I know there was other stuff that I tried too. I was uncomfortable after the meal but it felt worth it. For $60 I wanted to get my money's worth.

In college, I downed a combination of 18 Del Taco breakfast burritos and chicken soft tacos after downing a bottle of Jack Daniels alone.

There's a reason I gained like 50 lbs from high school through my freshman year of college.

I once broke 8000 calories in a school dining hall. I don't remember everything I ate, but i know half of it came from eating 2 dozen cookies.

Fucking disgusting, you fat faggot

All you can eat Korean bbq with the lads. Always a fun time

Fuck you

An 8 piece family meal from popeyes in one sitting

ate a full costco pumpkin pie so i wouldnt have to share it with someone

I got thrown out of Chinese buffets. They'd just refuse to refill the buffet and I was told "you go now. This business"

I'd not eat for 3-4 days and get a little stoned before going.

1) Two Whole Pizzas. (Large from Papa Johns)

2) Two cartons of Ben and Jerry's. Two packs of Cosmic Brownies.

3) Entire packages of Oreos, Nutter Butter, Large bag of Dill flavored Chips.

Attached: tmp_20903-FB_IMG_1521130653747-1757483170.jpg (636x469, 28K)

An entire watermelon

18 Crab Rangoons dipped in Sweet and Sour.

In one sitting?
Two large pizzas, a bag of Doritos maybe, and some chicken wings with maybe a 2-liter. I kile d plenty of noobs back then.
In a day?
Psht. Donuts, pizzas, chili, ramen, smoothies, gallon of milk, juice, candy, snacks, sandwiches, i don't even know.

Your taste is commendable user.

One Friday in high school I forgot my lunch and went all day + basketball practice with absolutely nothing at all to eat. I got home and just ate fucking everything, multiple frozen pizzas, multiple frozen White Castle burger boxes, whole bags of chips and Cheetos, pounds of candy with soda. At least 10k calories within about 3 hours. The insulin spike was so absurd I passed out on the tile floor and my dad threatened to kick me out cause he said he couldn’t afford to keep feeding me. I was about 6’2 160 at the time.

Hope that helps

Kill yourself you waste of human resources

I got the grande combo at Taco Bell once and ate 7 out of 10 bean burritos in one sitting. I didn't shit until the next morning when I was awakened to a rumbling.

You asked for a femanon? Well ya got one. I have stuffed my face on more than a few times, thats for sure. Heres one of such occasions..

> Plate of biscuits n gravy
> 2 Boxes of cinnamon rolls (6 rolls per box)
> 1 Box of Zingers
> 5 peanut butter cookies
> 1 Porterhouse
> Half a rack of ribs
> Big ol plate of brisket
> Pork n beans
> Burnt ends
> Coleslaw
> 3 Rolls
> Nearly half tray of cornbread..
> 1 Slice of rum cake
> 1 Slice of coconut creme pie
> 1 Slice of chocolate creme pie
Aaaaaaaand
> 1 piece of peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream....

Im pretty sure there was more, but I cant really remember through the munchy haze.. Thats what happens when you get fuckin fried before a family cook out haha

Btw, Im not actually a fat ass. Just weighed myself yesterday, I'm 94lbs. :P

>Order a stack of pancakes
>eat the whole thing

if the frozen pizzas were red baron you are both a real nigga and my nigga.

4 home made teryiaki bacon burgers w/ a bowl of spicy wedges

This amount of food is impossible to literally hold within ones stomach at one time.

It was over the course of 5ish hrs. I was definitely in pain to say the least.

One time me and a friend bought 50 chicken nuggets from McDonald's and layered them over a couple Little Caesars pizzas and ate them. Good times.

Which lotr?

I'll put you in pain to say the least ;^)

An entire 16oz cup full of crushed ice. Felt like shit for the rest of the day.

The entire series with RiffTrax.

>enters a thread that will inevitably have stories of people eating disgusting amounts of food
>sperging out at someone eating a lot of food

user..

I'm a 6'4" 230 lb healthy 36 year old male with portion size always in the back of my head.

2 percocets, 1 5mg valium and some beers with buddies and I can and have eaten incredible amounts of food. Think the most memorable was 300 wings from buffalo wild wings of various flavors. I ate at least 2/3 of them shared amongst drinking buddies. I remember it because some genius ordered 100 of the retarded hot ones, the blazing and the next day I knew what it was to be imprisoned for a sex crime. My corn hole fell out and was rubbing the cool porcelain for relief. I mean, no shit, when I came out my 100lb rottie was hiding under a chair whining. Holy shit. But yeah I can eat alot given appropriate circumstances.

Blazing is not even remotely hot, and BWW is shit. You're a fucking shitlord. Hang yourself.

Attached: 1518138625454.jpg (809x820, 22K)

3 (three) packs of ramen noodles, with no broth and 2 salt packets (with no tummy ache)

>I forgot my lunch and went all day

That's nothing, you fucking retard.

post fat tits

You are an asshole

>shitlord
Link to your tumblr?

Thanks. It was probably one of the best meals I ever ate but holy fuck did I feel bad afterwards. The fresh thick Greek style pita bread that came with the souvlaki was fucking good.

Return of the king and then an Unexpected Journey after that. I legitimately had food in my mouth for the entire duration of return of the king though. I wish I could eat like that everyday sometimes because it just all tasted so fucking good and was satisfying. I might do it again but only get 1 appetizer, make the pizza a small, get 1 skewer of souvlaki and a different pasta dish (pesto cream fettuccine) without the extra garlic bread.

3,5 lbs of spaghetti with bolognese sauce

Lies.

Attached: antigone800x560.jpg (800x560, 343K)

Why

It's a dude

15 chili dogs from weinerschnitzel when they used to have that sunday discount, think it was like 70 cents each at the time.
Tried matching/beating it a few months later with krautdogs but only made it to 9.
shame they changed up all their promos after the tastee freeze acquisition but hey i can get a root beer float with an order now.

Be teenager friends mom was McDonald's manager brings home like 20lb of bugers frys and nuggets we ate it all never ate McDonald's for years after that

I once ate 32 buffalo wings at all you can eat wing night at Hooters.

I also once ate a huge bowl of pho for one of those contests where they give you a ridiculous amount of food and you have to eat it all within a certain amount of time. I got a t-shirt and a pretty nice bowl/spoon/chopstick set.

Attached: 1455388403455.gif (270x270, 930K)

two and a half large pizzas years ago.

>organized a "Ritter Essen" sort of Knights Feast at local pub
>supposed to be at least 15 people there to share cost and food
>an absolutely magnificent spread of roast meats and cuts and boiled/roasted potatoes, sauerkraut, braised beef, pork-crackling awaited us on the table
>only 6 people show up
Whelp. We still devoured the lot at least, but I didnt need to eat for the next two days.

Ate a whole 7/11 pizza while sitting on the floor in a subway station

I had two large pizzas over about an hour and a half with a portion of jalapeno poppers too. That was about 8 weeks ago during a hangover. I've since joined a military boot camp fitness programme. Tried to have one large pizza this Sunday and it took me all day, like 2 slices at a time. I was upset cos I loved piggin out.

and you sound like a fat cunt, lose some fucking weight

You don't know the hardships in my life which has caused my obesity. Fucking douchbag gonto hell

5 oven pizzas

Largest in volume? I'd say that's the evening I drank 26 pints of Guinness at the bar. ~$150 USD tab if I remember correctly.

My aunt made chicken chili for Christmas and I ate 4 giant bowls. It was delicious but felt sick after. It was probably the most I’ve ever eaten. I don’t eat much if I’m sober. When I’m drinking I eat way more.

I was about 200 pounds a few months ago (6’0” tall). Now I’m about 185 and feel way healthier. I just watch my portions a little closer and drink less beer. I rarely crave/eat sweets so that helps too.

Attached: 578D1966-B38B-4119-812D-93EAD76BB2BA.jpg (640x860, 113K)

>large fry
*Large fries

Actual food? I've eaten 15 slices of deep-dish pizza, an order of mozzarella sticks (8 pieces), a side salad, and 3/4 of a plain cheesecake in one, 2-hour sitting. Granted...I was 17 and was in the middle of a post-wrestling season gorge.

I once ate 8 plates of spaghetti(snd the plated were intended to serve multiple people)

>blaze
>go to chinese ayce buffet
>eat 9 (NINE) full plates of food

A party sized pizza