Is steak in the U.S. getting worse? The cuts are getting smaller and shittier, incredibly lean...

Is steak in the U.S. getting worse? The cuts are getting smaller and shittier, incredibly lean, and chewy as fuck no matter what cut or temperature you do.

What's happening to our meat?

Attached: steak.jpg.838x0_q67_crop-smart.jpg (838x555, 49K)

You beat it too much and too often

the U.S. is a big place. it's not the same everywhere you pretentious faggot

Hell no. If anything, it's getting better. More options. Black Angus, Wagyu, grass-fed, etc. etc. Prices are still fucked for the bottom of the barrel ground beef though. $3.99 / lb? Are you kidding me.

>incredibly lean

So quality steak. I don't want to waste my money on fat.

Stop buying your meat from a walmart cooler. If you actually care about what you cook take the 2 minutes to look up the location of a butcher by you.

retarded people are cooking it

Grow your own fuckhead

It's all the marketing. Any business owner creates an equation that leads toward spending less, & making more. It's almost like they don't understand what this leads to, they just want the max value at the end of the equation they made up.

Dont they have hipster butchers now where you can get good marbled beef?

Not sure if trolling or a literal retard...

Here in southern Ohio you can't hardly find a butcher shop. Used to be butcher shops all over now it's just Kroger, Walmart and Meijer

Just bought sormsome rabbits to breed and eat. Tips welcome

just sounds like you're making excuses for cooking shit steak
if you just chuck it straight from the packet onto the pan, grill or whatever you're a fucking idiot

True here in the midsouth as well although Sam's has started carrying some prime steaks.

I want baby boomers off my board.

Because former Chinese peasants can now afford beef, demand is high.

What Midwestern shithole do you come from where steaks come in packets

they do this with everything especially today. they run themselves out of business searching for the absolute most they can get away with. these tv dinners i always buy last month just miraculously started having one white peice and the rest grey dark meat. never ever ever had it before. it's a miracle!

Wasted digits on a retard like yourself.

Fish is the same.

>Golden Corral VIP member here
It's like you never had steak other than sirloin

>inb4 fillet
paying that price for that small cut is for the gays

>southern Ohio

This place is hell, how do we escape, user?

Either you shop at a place with a piss poor selection for steak or you can not pick out a good steak to save your life. Either way pls KYS and save the world from passing on your horrible genes.

>3.99/lb

>complaining
Bro for anything even remotely edible its at least $6 a lb out here in fagcoast california

My butcher gets good cuts of beef and swordfish (my favorite fish) at reasonable prices. I think you're just buying too much Walmart meat OP.

Attached: 786236-spawn_originsvol1_violator_super.jpg (600x923, 203K)