What was the first thing you made?

What was the first thing you made?

Attached: Edible-Emoji-Egg-1-3.jpg (1450x966, 111K)

I started frying sausages and eggs in pans when I was about 9

bronze medal in specil olympics

breakfast cereal

Probably a sandwich when I was 4 or some shit. How the hell am I supposed to remember that far back?

I can't be expected to remember things from when I was maybe 5.

Probably helped a family gatherings. We usually use the kids to shuck and roast the corn and other simple tasks.

shake and bake chicken tenders

got a boy scout merit badge for cooking.

Some microwaved shit if I'm being honest

does boiling pasta count?

>What was the first thing you made?
Poop, probably

Ramen with Grandma. The first thing that actually took effort was Giada's lemon thyme ricotta chicken purses in butter sauce I think. They were delicious.

>around 7 years old
>big turkey that we'd have for christmas dinner is on our backporch gets stolen two days before christmas
>get pissed off and device a plan to fuck with the turkey stealer
>at night, get the biggest pot in the house and basically put everything imaginable in it with the intention to make it as disgusting as possible (don't remember quite what ingredients and "ingredients" I put in it, but the end result wasn't really safe to eat
>put it outside on the porch where the turkey had been
>the plan was for the robber to steal the pot o'poison, eat it and die
>christmas eve comes, pot is unstolen
>mom is looking for the pot
>tell her she can't have it since it's full of poison
>show it to her
>her face when

Attached: mom.jpg (241x300, 26K)

First major dish that I made was Redfish and Lobster Cioppino. Turned out pretty good.

poop.

When I was a child I would go camping with family and friends. Cooking over the fire. First thing was scrambled eggs inside aluminum foil next to the fire. We each would mix what we wanted (peppers, ham, cheese) with a couple of eggs in some foil and then wrapped and set it by the fire. After that stews and pan frying fish. It really teaches you to perceive temp in your meal.

Where my /G R I L L E D C H E E S E B O Y S/ at?

Attached: gcmr.jpg (610x458, 91K)

Grilled a couple hotdogs on one of those small Weber grills when I was about 5

my parents ashamed

Eggs probably, I've always loved a good over easy egg.

Then I think I moved to monte cristos, around 9. My parents saw I liked to cook and had me cook monte cristo for their lunch on the weekend. Sometimes having to do that annoyed me but now I remember it fondly, very cozy times.

Attached: Monte_Cristo_Sandwich-1.jpg (2253x1793, 1.2M)

Fucking love a good cristo.

Attached: morrison-400x289.jpg (400x289, 45K)

scrambled eggs

Number 15 foot lettuce