What do you guys think of this new trend sweeping reddit? (trend in picture)

What do you guys think of this new trend sweeping reddit? (trend in picture)

Attached: baby.jpg (960x1280, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

makhox.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IMG_9714.mp4?_=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arn't you suppose to hide the baby jesus in a cake?

Jell-O is basically just hoof cake

Looks like im not eating jelly for a while.

>abortion food

fucking disgusting

Spirit Cooking.

>look I have made a cake to celebrate my abortion

just when you think you have been on the internet for 20 years and that you have seen it all ...

When they start developing eyes is where I draw the line. Before that it's fair game. They're particularly tasty because the bones are still soft enough to be eaten whole, even without having to braise them for like 12 hours.

I have to say that jellied fetus is not the best method of preparation. What you want to do is marinate them in cognac for at least 2 hours, then roast at 375F for about 45 minutes. They're surprisingly fatty so the skin crisps up nicely in the oven.

But you haven't. This kinda shit has been around for ages so you're clearly an underage b& fag if you think something like this is "absurd beyond words".

>you're clearly an underage
nice projection,
until recently abortion was outlawed throughout the world for centuries, thats why we kicked pregnant women down stairs
and until recently abortion became socially """"acceptable"""""/tolerated just like the gays

>kicking women down the stairs or sticking clothes hangers up their cunts is less degenerate than a medical procedure done by licensed professionals

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The only people who need abortions are the ones who need to be neutered as well, the legality is irrelevant because 9/10 they are convicted criminals anyway and dont care about laws
makhox.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IMG_9714.mp4?_=1

Attached: 1499772943571.png (1242x1406, 647K)

What flavor is it? Does the fetus squirt red cranberry jam when you bite into it?

8/10 would bang

Just trying to acclimate the American public so that it won’t be such a shock after China invaded the US.

Attached: C1449DD8-4B13-49F3-8E22-FAB7714D2C8D.jpg (750x983, 105K)

>if only china was that dumb
that would be great. it is about time we greatly reduced the number of chinks in this world.

not XD! not XD!

1.4 billion with chopsticks in hand most likely could defeat the US...

>just like the gays
much love no hate. f the haters

You've got to go back...

Attached: please.jpg (600x700, 62K)

>how dare you not hate the same things I do
kys, hypocrite

jesus mommy, youre acting pretty low and loose. who pissed in your moose soup today?

I've frequented this site and the fucked up side of the internet in general forever and I still file this definitely under "absurd beyond words" man, it doesn't have to be shocking to you personally to still be objectively sick as shit

That isn’t what this is. Expecting women make these fetus jellos as a novelty for their baby showers. It’s to celebrate upcoming births, not terminations.

human balut.

Raw numbers don't matter in modern warfare. If the U.S. and China were to go to war, the U.S. would win overwhelmingly. Even if both nations agreed not to use nukes.

>chink delusion
i would welcome the opportunity for them to try.

>Legitimising infanticide is not degenerate.

I'd rather have some godless roasties bleed to death trying to kill their babies in vitro, rather than having children murdered by the thousands as if it were a normal procedure.

Attached: abortion degenerate.png (439x141, 10K)

So untrue it hurts.

>We gotta save all the fetuses!
>But who fucking cares if they're born into a shit life by people with no means to properly raise them
>I guess they can just use and abuse services that I want to cut so they live in adjunct poverty and most likely repeat the same mistakes their parents did and pop out more government dependants
>But at least we saved them before they full formed!
You conversatives are allergic to logic or something

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

>let's kill all poor babies!
A human's life has value regardless of their economic situation.
Sociopaths like you shouldn't have the right to vote.

I suggest we start killing every unborn african child so we spare them the pain of being born into actual shit lives.

At last, my wish of genociding niggers can be condoned by the left!

attractive. and i sually don't find black people that attractive. not racist; just ain't my tupe usualy

there are many in this world who are not so fortunate and are unable to conceive. why don't you close your legs and stop being a gross slut

>single mothers deserve money to support their child
>we should kill the babies of the poor

agreed

You are so wrong it hurts