What's the shittiest, laziest meal you have ever made?

top ramen and canned tuna

Attached: 2.jpg (1500x1120, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XMh5SDRqfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

taco shells with sriracha

cornflakes and water

plain white rice

Bread

tuna straight from the can

mustard on bread

it tastes pretty good, man

Are you the guy that started out with ketchup and mayo too, then ended up eating half of the loaf with mustard and was ashamed as well as afraid of heading back for more?

no, but I agree that ketchup on bread is good, too
mayo is pretty bad

in my defence, I used to do this when I was a student and I had no idea that food had to be nutritious, I thought you could survive on bread and mustard

plain leftover pasta with ketchup

Attached: 4084.jpg (1440x810, 188K)

>microwave a bag of frozen french fries
>dump a bottle of ketchup into the bag after they cook
>go to town with a fork
i do this two or three times a week.

olives from a jar

Can of corn

in all honesty, I believe that an adult who eats pasta with ketchup has failed in all aspects of life

Both laziest and shittiest? Hafta think there..

I think it was when I took out the wrong bag and poured flour over my oats when the first bag was empty. Didn't want to waste the oats since there probably weren't any more left and poured over the milk and began eating.

As I recall it was impossible to finish. Awful mixture.

i was in a horrible mental and financial state back then. luckily now i found a job and finally made it, i wouldn't wish those times on the worst of my enemies.

I'm happy for you, mate. having lived in a warzone as a child, I honestly feel for everyone stuck in such a predicament
>tfw had to eat polenta almost everyday as a 3/4 year old
>tfw on good days, we had beans
>tfw my mom sold our fridge somewhere down the line to get more food
not having accessible food supplies sucks. would never go back to that fucking second world shithole

Hamcubes with microwaveable popcorn and mayo froma bowl. I had no other food in the house and was starving

Bullion cube

Have you never made plain top ramen or are you implying that the tuna makes it even worse?

The Red Sanford special, cold beans out of a can.

At least you chilled them first.

bag of chips with shredded american cheese tossed in the microwave before a big raid in world of warcraft.

Hmm. Salted toast sandwich with tobasco sauce.

tortilla chips covered in shredded mozzarella and microwaved for a minute. Struggle nachos

Crackers with ketchup , not that bad desu

Half a block of cream cheese with some artificial sweetener roughly mixed in

dipping hot dogs into a jar of mustard

Two microwaved hot dogs in cold buns.

gonna have to second this guy
(blogtime) i remember some shit nights in college where i would procrastinate essays and really everything till the last possible second, take a ton of caffeine pills because cost effective caffeine late at night to finish work, and generally forgot to eat.
always ended up eating a can of baked beans at daybreak during those 36+ hour days
pretty bleak times but somehow nostalgic in retrospect; those empty quite nights and sunrises and time spent alone

Attached: 70A9D799-7B38-4CE8-AF90-2D73DF94A1F8.jpg (751x500, 63K)

Cold chicken noodle soup blob with a fork

Young poor and starving ate Cheerios with mayonnaise sounds gross but as hungry as i was it was good.

You know I'd feel pretty pleased to eat a can of barbecue baked beans right now. The keto meme is a pretty big drag.

>be drug addict living in woods
>only possessions are my clothes, a tent, a hatchet and a shotgun
>sold all my shells for dope
>see rabbit
>chuck hatchet at it on blind Faith
>CRITICAL HIT
>skin, gut, eat raw
>even chewed the bones

Should I

Attached: 20180319_000029.jpg (4032x1960, 2.29M)

Do it

bologna and kraft single rolled up.

That's a staple in the pen, senpai. Especially if you want to avoid the mess hall.

Dump lasagna.

Dry noodles, jarred sauce, and cheese in a casserole. Bake.

It was edible. 5/10

for a couple days i would spread butter on a flour tortilla because it was all i had and couldnt buy anythig else

it was like tuna and pickles on a plate with mayo and mustard our something. so getto. not real bad if your starving.

toast with canned beans and scrambled eggs.

>not being meticulously clean-handed while gaming.

cold soup straight out of the can

Top ramen without canned tuna

he said the laziest meal. I think soup is not a meal

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x720, 156K)

it is if that's all you have to eat

I've had periods of 2-3 months where I've eaten the same low effort meals every day.

For lunch, tortellini from Lidl with no sauce or anything. For dinner, pre-cut parboiled fries that I baked in the oven. Both took less than a minute of effort to make. Good times.

Hotbread

Bread with hot sauce

I've had plain rice and plain bread and plain potatoes.

Rice is definitely the worst of all to eat by itself.

>boil rice
>add a can of corn
>butter, salt and pepper

>implying this isnt top tier cuisine

What country are you from user?

you're like a little baby, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=-XMh5SDRqfw

Can of chili out of the can cold

I like to do this sometimes when I’m drunk, and kind of pretend that it’s the end of the world or something. I’m in my mid 30s, btw.

I don’t eat it cold, though. Just at room temperature.

a tuna sandwich (tuna, Bread)

Uncooked ramen.

White rice with ketchup and mayo.
Pickles with garlic salt and mustard.

Not sure which is worse.

get some fish sauce
it makes plain rice kinda ok. thats about the the laziest I get, if we're not counting a snack like cheese + bread or whatever.

salsa in a tortilla

This. I usually eat the square kind and lick the flavor packet but once I only had cupOnoodles so I tore into it like a savage. Tasted like a chicken biscuit cracker.

minute rice with franks and shredded mexican cheese mix

this except I use jar of whatever sauce available

Moistened ramen block with a little bit of the soup packet sprinkled on top.

Pack of uncooked spaghetti, chewing on them one by one to make the day go by.

Probably dollar store box of mashed potatoes and saltines. (I dipped the crackers in the potatoes) it was very dry and bad.

an english muffin with butter
fucking brutal

Gnocchi and vodka sauce

A hot dog wrapped in a tortilla

Attached: a62f0a15426e608bfc273a2522098a3d.png (262x293, 37K)

cold tortilla with olive oil and salt

Threw bologna, shredded cheese, Texas Pete, and mustard on a plate and nuked it for about a minute. Not too bad desu

Yugo-wars? Or some martian-law shitstorm in Latin america? Anyways - keep it up user, seen some empty shelves in the stores myself, thankfully the crisis didn't went hot.

chicken stock powder + boiling water
drink it out of a cup

fucking delicious

i think we've all done that

>Minced meat & white beans in tomato sauce on a pan
Not actually the worst but lazy as fuck.

>martian law
That's pretty far out

>peanut butter
>spoon
except it was actually pretty good! but extremely lazy for sure.

Holy fuck all you plain rice mofos need to look up "tomago kake Gohan" it takes and extra 30 seconds of effort, and it's amazing.

For me it's prison style ramen. Crunch it up, sprinkle seasoning, eat out of the bag.

My go to lazy fuck meals are either ramen or raw rolled oats in milk

White rice, butter, hot sauce, shame.

white rice, butter and soy sauce is prime, mang.

ITT: everyone pretends that they cook restaurant tier three course meals every night, except for that one time when they spent two hours making a lazy wifey material meal.

>Top ramen and canned tuna.
Goddamnit user, now I want to try it.

A bag of shredded mozzarella sprinkled with shame

french fries with either chicken nuggets, frankfurters or meatballs. a bit fancier lazy meal i like to do is cup noodles with shrimps.