Cu/ck/s think this is acceptable

>cu/ck/s think this is acceptable

Attached: lunch1.jpg (3264x2448, 3.09M)

Looks bland and unappealing
Veeky Forums loves shitty piles of ethnic slop

Looks very Korean. Would only eat the kimchi if I had a head cold.

diarrhea on a plate
better pretend to like it or you’re a bigot

>people pretending this is not a decent meal

t. Soyboy, roastie, or ethnic
Either way your opinion is irrelevant

>cucks
the correct term nowadays is soyboy, grandpa

Actually looks decent

Decent for a Locked Up: Abroad prison meal, Nguyen.

when did Veeky Forums get invaded by SJW extremists?

What's so bad about it? Some meat, veggies and rice. Would eat once in a while.

>metal cafeteria tray

Attached: Nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

It honestly seems like it would be decent if there were just more of it. it's so barebones. That's what, 2 bites of meat? Might even be able to get it all in 1 bite.

shut up sjw cuck, food looks good

>where's my 3 lb hamburger covered in mac and cheese and a bottle of cartoon hot sauce made in nebraska

Ftfy

Had a korean grocery near me in Dallas that would serve lunches like this. Really good food, I usually got the spicy squid.

It is definitely Korean, other than the kimchi only Koreans use the metal chopsticks and spoon combo. IMO the goat, much better than only chopsticks if you are eating rice, stews, etc.

Kimchi is very good, white rice is fine, clementine is good, hopefully the soup has some egg or something. Meat looks fine. Looks fine, definitely not enough meat though. Maybe for a child, but I need a good bit of protein. For that matter there is probably not enough fat there either.

Attached: prk.jpg (1280x886, 140K)

Koreans are little, that's probably plenty.

I thought the south koreans are the tallest asians now because meat there became cheap during the 90s

Why not?

That's a school lunch, though.

Mongolians and northern Chinese I think they're called han?

looks better than american school lunches

Anything above a cold pile of shit is better than an American school lunch.

whats up with koreans and metal utensils

Why not? Wooden disposable chopsticks have splinters and you have to throw it away.

It has to do with the food that they eat. Korean chopsticks are metal because that is good enough to handle their food (unlike oily Chinese food for example) and also because metal chopsticks will not stain/absorb stuff from the food. Korean food has alot of red sauce and alot of fermented foods, both would cause wooden chopsticks to become gross over time.

because back in the ol' day the ruling class was scared shitless of getting poisoned by arsenic and by korean logic silver chopsticks would be able to detect it

soon it became a class symbol and even tho silver chopsticks was out of the question for most people, they would still like to get metal ones atleast

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

Not all wooden chopsticks are disposable.

says the person who has 0 idea what about they're saying

Yeah but the wood lacquer eventually chips off and you basically have an old wooden stick that soaks up all the food juices.

Bonus: you eat the chemical lacquer that wears off the chopstick.

Korean citizens periodically drink anthelmintics.
Pinworm eggs adhere to kimchi.