What are some soda alternatives

what are some soda alternatives

Attached: 38e991a6765dbf536d46eb64da40e964.jpg (640x480, 131K)

who /lacroix boix/ here

tea

Last few weeks I've been drinking more sparkling water than pop but. Find all the brands I try are way over carbonated and you can't really taste the flavors because of this as a result I still have to drink two or three can of pop a meal. Are they're any brands that aren't so carbonated?

ocean spray sells some diet fruit juice. dilute with ice water and add some aspartame for a nice drink.

I need some carbonation though. I need that tickle it gives me.

try opening it for a bit an let it flatten out a bit if its too bubbly

water

Crystal light and carbonated water

Pre-mix the powder in a little plain water first if you value your life and linens

polar seltzer is goat

Only when my job bought it for us. I buy whatever brand is on sale now. I go through like 24 a week. Good way to cut back on beer and soda.

not hollowing out a mentos and filling it with the powder

I don't understand the second part

/thread

Attached: san-pellegrino-mineral-water-075l.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

Drink water you fucking degenerate. Doesn't your mouth constantly feel like shit chugging down your sugar and garbage liquid?

>Literally no sugar
Do you know what seltzer water even is

OP is looking for an alternative to soda because he has no fucking self control and can’t stop drinking shit.

When you put something with an extreme surface area (powder) into a medium with gas (soda water) that requires nucleation points to expand (a powder), it explodes/fizzes everywhere

It's like putting mentos in coke. And crystal light has a fucking potent dye that stains literally everything, even stone

So if you dissolve the drink mix in normal water first that won't happen

I seriously don't understand why anyone in continental europe north of the pyrinees can't eat without water with gas

I like that stuff but I found because it is "guilt free" I started drinking it with every meal. It kind of backfired because at restaurants I'd want something carbonated with my meal whereas I used to get water.

Has to give it up cold turkey

>7th post

You people need help with your addictions.

this is the correct answer

Attached: water.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

This is the stuff that helped me quit soda. Please tell me it's not just the same shit.

Faggot tier shit

It's carbonated water and aspartame, it's the same as diet soda. Minus caffeine.

beer

make your own with club soda and flavored syrup

or juice and stevia if that's your thing

truly the nectar of the gods

Attached: PolarSeltzer_Can_OrangeVanilla-705x1024.jpg (705x1024, 102K)

this, it really wasn't that hard for me to quit soda. i felt tired for a few weeks but that's because i was trying to cut caffeine entirely. i sleep a lot better now that i'm not chugging cokes all day.

Water ?

How much soda is too much? I drink 1-2 a day during the week and maybe 3-4 during the weekend. In between sodas I'll always drink some water and mix in a bubly seltzer water cause apple flavor is the shit

nth-ing carbonated water, carbonation is what always satisfied me with soda so carbonated water is the shit.
too expensive, kroger/HEB/safeway all have cheaper store brand alternatives.
too expensive to chug at home, but my drink of choice at restaurants that have it
it all looks really similar, you have to be careful to read ingredients. fuck anything with a sweetener in it.
where do you guys live, i've never seen this brand before
if we're being completely honest, any soda is too much soda. it has no nutritional value. but if you like sweet drinks, that's that, and you just have to make sure you're working off the calories and staying hydrated with better shit.

crystal meth is a good alternative, cook up a batch

Soda.

Zevia!

Attached: IMG_1374.jpg (512x1000, 109K)

Perrier

shitty aftertaste
cream soda and black cherry are the only palatable flavors

Coconut juice or mint water.

La croix sucks. I dont need any of those artificial flavorings. Just give me fancy sparkling water.

Nothing is a good alternative to soda, nothing comes close to the taste or feeling of a coke or cream soda sliding down your throat, no matter how much people want to trick themselves into thinking seltzer water is even close.

Best answer.
But OP needs his "tickle"
Whaddafag.

>Water isn't an ingredient

Post the waterfags pic

weed and water. lost 25kg doing that.

I'm the tickle guy. I'm not op.

It’s naturally flavored ya maroon

yeah i am OP and i was saying that was my alternative

>where do you guys live, i've never seen this brand before
upstate ny, here. polar is out of maine, to the best of my knowledge they distribute all across the northeast. they have something like 20 core flavors and rotate 4 seasonal ones in each quarter. $1 for a liter is pretty good desu.

cool aid real sugary though
water and hot coco might do ya
cranberry juice tart mouth
milk

I've picked these up. Taste great and seem to not have a lot of extra crap in them.

Attached: pepsi-bubly-1200xx1707-960-11-0.jpg (1200x674, 93K)

whiskey it will kill you eventually and tastes better

Theres literally no downsides to drinking sugarfree flavored waters and diet soda. The lobbying against sugar alternatives failed. Theres no evidence to suggest they cause any harm.

The little stupid "oh hai" shit on the tabs triggers me something hard. What the fuck is this shit, Pepsi.

Water.
Why do you need flavored sugar water?
Are you a woman, a child, or a fanook?