Breakfast

MY breakfast/lunch and most of dinner for today. Godo stuff. What do you all eat for Sunday breakfast in your cities?

Attached: IMG_3551 (1).jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Not that nasty shit

it looks like a slop of a shit

I dont care if you ban me it's true

you mean tasty shit

Are you in prison? What is with that tray?

he's a poo, a tray like that is royalty compared to eating off the sidewalk like his contemporaries

What in the mother of fuck??

MEtal has antimicrobial properties. YOu eauros just eat off of baked earth.

very good. and no meat

looks good user, it's a shame indian restaurants here just reheat frozen things

It is very good. WHere you live where they just reheating?

italy, not many indians here but many pakis/bengalis pretending to be indians
also they tend to put way too much butter/oil in their recipes

THat's a shame. Pakis/Bengladeshi can't cook proper indidan food.

ANd I also found in America that many indian restaurants use much more oil and butter than home cooking in india. I would order a curry and there would be a 2cm later of oil on the top pracitcally

Tell us what each of those things are

You realize even before modern ceramics pottery was glazed?

Attached: 1478100931259.png (250x250, 153K)

not that poster but not necessarily,

I struggle to think of a place you can purchase unglazed dishes from. I've lived for a decade in russia and even there I've never seen anyone use unglazed pottery for eating. It's like using wooden forks, plausible any may have been done at some point but that shit just doesnt happen anymore.

memes aside tho if someone brought that for me i'd eat it
can you tell me what's on it though I'm interested

My point was that lots of old cultures in Europe and Asia used unglazed pottery, as you said that it was glazed. It’s yes and no

I would really like to know what each of those items are. The chickpeas look good.

Looks like: Mendu Wadaa- Top Left
Idli- Bottom Left
Usually these are served with some curries which you see next to them

Idli is Bottom right, sorry

Uma!

Flyover trumpcucks triggered at yet again

Best food for rainy Sundays, right here.

Attached: IMG_20180318_122143650.jpg (3264x1836, 2.46M)

There doesn't appear to be enough bread to eat all that goo.

Looks like standard chana masala

Would you like some carbs with that? Gotta keep it balanced, dontchaknow.

looks great. india? sri lanka?

How's the weather in London?

Just vodka so far. I have a South Indian place 20 minutes away that has a solid daily tiffan special. Sounds good right now, but not worth the effort. Plus they don’t serve alcohol.

>tfw no good breakfast café i know of in my city

Attached: 1387851313865.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

Well looks like a stew essentially.

White things are fermented batter made of lentils and rice. They are steamed. Nice and light.

The balls are same batter with some curry leaves, chilies, cumin and other slices added and then fries.

The ‘slop’ as others call it is garbanzo beans with onions and spices.

The white rice in back is like thick savory porridge made from rice curry leaves and ghee and other spices.

Middle white is coconut chutney. Red sauce is chutney made mainly tomatoes and ginger. You dip the white thins and fried things into it.

Soup is spicy tangy soup called sambar

Yes. Correct!

Looks good

Yi can eat curries straight.

Yes I agree carb heavy. This is why it’s Sunday meal and not daily meal. India but yes these are mostly southern foodstuffs

Where you living?

Boston

That looks great

Chopped and fried potatoes with eggs and cheese mixed together. Fuck I love food

Thank you for this.

>potatoes
>potatoes
>potatoes
>bread
>beans
>broth
>some kind of sauce
how much did you pay for it?

Holy flyover.

How much did you pay for your specs?

You have evidently never been to england. Motherfuckers destroy fish and chips with these bad boys by the beaches. Droves of later day citizens mulling about like zombies eating with untreated wooden forks. Its fucking madness I tell you.

Attached: dchfwfd_1.jpg (600x450, 60K)

>chip forks

I feel so lucky that I wasn’t born in bongistan.

Bongs don't have food like other places, they have fodder. Just aye of choking down maximum fats and carbs, it's vile.

They have fine dining, but it's 100% imported cuisines. Transitional bong fodder belongs in feed troughs.

Pretty sure you can get potatoes and beans anywhere

Malmö

no potato anywhere on this plate mate.

it was about 400 rupees

oh, you don't have any good Syrian places?

Åh yes give me that syrian full breakfast café

Attached: DSC_5363.jpg (3840x2160, 3.1M)

Uh, that's in the US too.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (332x443, 50K)

Is that a finger floating in that?!

Attached: Gogo Reaction.jpg (256x256, 12K)

Chicken, but now I can't unsee it.

>proper indidan food
yeeeeeah...about that...indian food as a descriptor functions more like chinese food does, as an umbrella covering a set of related but distinch culinary traditions

india is a modern invention, the subcontinent has several distinct styles of cooking, including bengali and hala pakistani food, legit pakistani and bengali food is fun and distinctive.....im assuming what you mean is that they dont cook good tika masala etc

I am indian, you fucking idiot. Stop being an overly pedantic autistic fuck. Now go back to rebblit to get your precious upvoats

im not being pedantic, your just coming off a bit rascist....historicly spealing the indian subcontinent all shares the same family of cuisine, much of the same pantry, and much of the same technique

i worked with south indian cooks for three years, eat with pakistani friends a lot, and grew up with bengali inlaws....its all indian food, there just isnt any such thing as "propper indian food" unles your some sort of racist prick

The only wooden utensils we use other than chopsticks are those stupid little spoons they give you with grocery store ice cream cups, and those are the earliest and worst childhood food memory for most people.

ITT: Idiots who've never seen fucking Thali before.
The absolute state of this fucking place.....

Sorry, I wrote tiffan instead of thali. In all fairness I admitted that I was drunk.

I don't live in a city, soy boy

Is that Channa masala? Made some tonight, great with black mustard seeds

>proud to be a hick
>probably even voted for trump

>tfw get this every morning at work
P.S. Why does pav bhaji use plain old dinner roll bread?

Idk, but I do think the bread soaks up the sauce nicely (as long as they properly toast the rolls).

What I eat everyday. Fruit and eggs. Not too heavy but enought to get through the day.

Attached: 20180319_093504.jpg (3264x1836, 1.6M)

>literally heart attack on a plate
>not too heavy

pav is a leftover from portugese colonial presence on the coast, portugese pao became pav, and pav bhaji has some history as food for workers, the bread just having been around waslinked in in place of rice and it stuck

Different user, but that’s the same thing that happened in Hawaii (except for the colonization part). King’s Hawaiian is actually a bastardized version of Portuguese sweet bread.

>avocado

Attached: 1515766399438.jpg (1920x796, 668K)

>eggs
>heart attack on a plate
Come on now... literally mom science