Al/ck/ general

"fuck this gay earth" edition

Attached: Fotolia_105968987_Subscription_Monthly_M.jpg (1657x1146, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAc8Cndxcn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crybaby /soy9k/ AIDS general

eyyy why not say fuck the world imma get drunk

waaa look at me my life sucks so i drink a few cans a night give me some attention in this dick waving thread

I drank too much last night.
My left side is bruised because I fell down. My face is all red. And I loss a toe nail
I'm full of the Fear

Why do I drink again?

I accidentally bought cranberry ginger ale, would it mix well with gin?

Revealed my feelings about my brothers long time gf (together 16 years), To my brothers gf.

She seemed to not share the same feelings, Going to be drinking myself to an early grave quicker.

Just went and bought 5 30 packs of beer and 7 handles of bottom shelf vodka.

Going to be drinking this pain away until I die it seems, Because that's the only woman I've ever truly loved and wanted to be with. She couldn't piss me off if she tried....I can't stand the thought of never seeing/talking to her again. Let alone the thought of KNOWING I'll never be with her as a couple.
Fuck life, Lets drink boys.

jfc just do heroin and get to the grave a lot faster bro

My life is fucked and I have nothing

Really considering that actually.

I got nothing to lose now, Nothing.

I bet you'll eventually get over it after a long time passes. The distance always grows with time even though it might take a lot of it.
I fuckin told this chick I loved her after knowing her for 15 years, but it was mainly because I was so deep into alcoholism I was almost going crazy every day. Didn't think it was going to work or even make sense but I had to do it anyway at the time.
Couple years later I managed to drink somewhat less and it's not quite as completely fucked as it used to be.

dude that is hilarious. i hope you suffer many more decades.

It'd be easier if I didn't live fucking 5 houses down from them.

I see her constantly, Even when I don't want to.

Moving isn't an option, I own the house and don't have the money.

It's worst than you think man...

almost certainly
What did you say to her? How did she respond?

>What did you say to her? How did she respond?

I wasn't even drunk when I told her, I had like 6 shots just to get the w/d symtoms away.

I was helping her with this stupid ass mailbox that broke on their property and I just thought I should tell her. Idk why I did it....

I told her "I have to tell you something"
and she said what?
and I said "I'm in love with you Megan, I have been for years and I can't get you out of my mind"

She paused for a minute then said "I'm sorry" while shaking her head "no" and walked inside.

Then I went home and hated myself for awhile, Then went to the liquor store.

Now I'm here

Well yeah it is worse than I think, I was hoping it wouldn't be. All you can really do is see if time changes anything, it probably will.

megan has been gargling your brothers cum for almost 2 decades and you think confessing your love for her is going to mean a damn thing? it is amazing you can feed yourself.

I feel more bad for you.

You are a mean person, To a complete stranger just talking about his feelings because he has no one else to talk to them about.

I'd rather be a heartbroken alcoholic drinking myself into an early grave, Than a cold hearted mean person with no sympathy for anyone

whatever fag

Shit man. What a shitty situation. Don't beat yourself up about telling her though, nobody could expect anyone to keep a secret like that forever.

And at least now you have some closure... as difficult and unpleasant as it is, try and use it to move past her.

fuck off to you miserable cunt

i have no sympathy for autistic retards, this is true.

brb rethinking my life

Thanks for the reassurance.

It was extremely hard keeping that secret for the last 6 or 7 years. It chipped away at me each day, To be completely honest a good part of why I drink is because of her....Or rather I drink more because of her and because of my feelings for her.

Fucking sucks, But at least I'm not always going to be wondering anymore.

I can dedicate my life to doing what I want to do instead of doing things she wants me to do (like help her with the stupid mailbox).

I'm going to enjoy drinking with zero remorse and no responsibility or guilt because she makes me feel that way or makes me do shit for her.

Fuck it all.

Using a woman as your excuse for alcoholism has to be the most pitiful shit, you're a drunk, own it, enjoy it, stop trying to find some way to make it okay because you will never succeed at this and will make yourself look like a faggot in the process.

maybe I'm just different but I never needed an excuse to drink..

>general

best of luck user, I hope you find someone else to make you happy

Drinking sucks and I don't think anyone should do just because they want to.
But women are the shittiest reason to drink.

Like we all know what they are. Scorpion and frog, right?

Soon I'm going to have to fly back home for my grandfather's funeral. I won't be able to drink during that time, but I think that's for the best.

Is it too early to drink?

Sympathy is for the unfortunate. Fuckups need the full nature of their mistake drilled into their heads. It's the only way people learn.

You should be grateful she took you out of this embarrassing fantasy of yours. She's just the better excuse you found.

Not alcoholic but I'm hanging out my fucking hole after an all day session yesterday involving cocaine and at least 10 pints of guiness. Haven't left my bed yet

Thanks you user, I sincerely appreciate that.

I wish you the best of luck as well, With everything.

While binging yesterday I drank an isotonic drink and also had two cups of water with salt stirred Into them.

No hangover today at all.

No amount of water prevents acetyldehyde saturation

I'm going sober for a month. Wish me luck.

Attached: bd4c7e_6369086.jpg (618x1115, 228K)

do that every day for a couple of years then we can talk

Anybody else hiding their drinking from their significant other?

My s/o drinks more than me.

Attached: index.jpg (244x207, 7K)

I drink at least 500 to 1000 liters of beer a year. Is that much?

>hiding their drinking
I was doing this.
Fucking ruined my relationship and I got kicked out of our apartment. Now I lost the woman I love and my best friend in the world. If you care about your significant other, don't hide it. Stop or slow down if they want you to and if you can. Work it out

Attached: pls giv.jpg (764x512, 200K)

I'd like to help you learn how to be nicer

you can't even help yourself. if you want to do the world a favor... stop breathing permanently

Is it the same amount consistently every night? It's a lot yeah, but barely qualifies as being an alcoholic by the standards of these threads

Honestly dude I was saying drinking over a girl is pitiful and basically agreeing with you before but you really are a nasty little faggot. I believe it's you that the world would be better off without and you're demonstrating why pretty clearly

>world would be better off without me
kek. that's the reason I will try to live forever. fuck this gay earth.

Thank God at Patrick's Day is only once a year

Any tips on purposefully tanking a job interview? I don't want this job but a family member insisted I pursue it, how can I make sure I don't get hired

go in with a flask and use it repeatedly during the interview.

How about don't show up?

Fucking retard

Amateur hour. Second worst is NYE.

wear your under on the outside of your pants and keep saying "if anyone on this planet was born to think outside the box, it's this guy"

Attached: grogsmile.jpg (400x400, 24K)

lelled

that's the thing, if I don't show up said family member will know and that would be very bad. I need to show up, and then I need to make absolutely certain they wont hire me
you're thinking outside the box and I like it

I drink about every second day about 8 pints of regular ~5% beer. Sometimes I drink every day depending how I feel like.
Have been doing this about 5 years or more.

Every fucking day i want to leave treatment and go get fucked up

8 pints is probably an underestimatement, more like 10 to 12.

Works.

Attached: 1.jpg (550x769, 113K)

> Don't booze it!
> Drink this cocaine instead.

Coke.45
works every time.

Yeah that's a lot of beer, less than what I maxxed out at a few years ago but I didn't continue with that more than a month or two. If you didn't alternate days and have to work (I'm assuming) so you can't drink in the morning you'd definitely get withdrawals, which is basically the primary thing you want to avoid. Idk dude. I personally get tired of feeling crappy all the time when I'm drinking like that, non-alcohol time starts to be not as good. I'm a little hungover right now though so maybe that's more in the forefront of my mind

oral cocaine was probably pretty nice

Heroin will be there for you far longer than any woman could be.

Will its time to stop mate. She's gonna marry Harry now and theres nowt you can do to stop that.

Holy shit I miss the olden times. Walk into a shop and get a couple bottles of that and an opium brick and you're fucking set.

Drink while wearing the outfit you're going in. Do this for about a week and don't wash the outfit. When you go the smell of piss and booze will be so bad they'll be desperate to get you out the door.

al/ck/ies have produced some dark stuff over time. I've been haunted by this video for the past few years:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAc8Cndxcn4

Attached: the last word.jpg (1600x1067, 77K)

Thats fucked. Been there me self and no, i did not work out

Any of you morons live in Scotland? At least some of you must, given this country's propensity for alcoholism.

ah, the good old days

Attached: IDHfZBc[1].jpg (2390x4250, 853K)

Just ask how much the pay is, how many breaks you get and if advances in pay are allowed

lol

Clapistan here. What's life like in Scotland. Only reference I have is Trainspotting.

trainspotting was films nostalgic sunny look at scotland
the reality is much more grey, much more drab and much more miserable

anyone else love to star gaze while drunk?
i love going outside and just laying on my back while viewing the stars. i'm afraid i might pass out someday and freeze to death.
one day i'm going to draw a map on my own.

Attached: 1493141673583.jpg (1028x838, 344K)

One time I climbed up on my roof to star gaze while drunk (I have a low part of my roof I can get to). Ended up passing out there, and I'm pretty sure half my neighborhood drove by in their car the next morning seeing me passed out drunk on my roof. I had a concerned neighbor come yell at me to make sure I wasn't dead. But ya, drunk star gazing really makes you feel small

During the summer I spent a few days at my mate's cabin. We got shitfaced and fucked with his telescope all the nights
It was pretty fucking perfect

Sipped straight Jameson for the first time last night, bretty good. Might have to /into/ sipping whiskey because I don't get super fucked up because I'm a pussy who can't just down it.

Anyway first time here, I'm a big beer boi, get drunk every night. Heard there was a general from /tv/. Hello

i love to lay on my cars roof and not care about a thing. if i had someone yelling at me i would be really pissed off desu. i totally get feeling small while star gazing cuz it really is relaxing to not give a fuck every now and then.
during the summer its too bright here to see the stars. because of this i have to star gaze during the winter and it sucks having to remind yourself to stay conscious every five minutes. where do you live, assuming you can see the stars in the summer time?

Eastern Canada. Normally can't see anything in the cities, but in the country, where the cabin was you could see everything.
I actually laughed the first time going outside. I had forgotten how many stars there really are.
Milky Way is a sumbitch to see

Do you guys ever get a song stuck on repeat in your head while in WD's? Usually it's like a 5 second loop of a song I was listening to the night before while drinking, and it just plays on a loop in my head all day until I absolutely hate the song and can't listen to it for months

Yeah, I can recall music so much better when hungover

fuck me, no matter how far north you travel here in Finland you won't be seeing any stars during the summer. but in the winter you can see like thousand stars at the same time.
in the summer times all you can see is the sun.
does the sun settle during the night there in canada, because i have heard it's similar there with sunny nights during summer?

kek'd

Anyone else feel some sort of odd satisfaction after finishing a handle?

For me, that usually incites panic since I know it's my last drink, and I have to either sober up or figure out how to get more

I keep "reserve" or "emergency" handles in my basement. Usually at least 4, I prefer to have 6-8 though. That's my comfort zone

Both so I don't have to walk/drive drunk and also incase of an EMP or some natural disaster where the liquor store is not open.

Also if there ever was an EMP, I'd be the first to start looting liquor

Se plea the do that best can you do?

Attached: 1519927635744.jpg (702x904, 63K)

How the fuck do people drink beer? It genuinely tastes like piss no matter how much you pay for it.

Attached: billy_question.jpg (576x768, 107K)

It an acquired taste you fucking idiot

How do some people like olives? How do some people like pickles? How do some people (you) like cum?

You either like it or you don't

>How do some people like olives? How do some people like pickles? How do some people (you) like cum?
None of those were acquired tastes for me, not even the cum.

You drink cum often enough, You'll start to not hate it as much. I'm sure...

As you grow older, your sensitivity to bitterness and your need for sweetness both shrink.

I didn't know that, Cool.

The more you know...

do you know why beer is the cheapest way to get drunk over here? because you will be puking after a six pack. i swear nobody can drink themself drunk with beer and feel alraight

Attached: 1469097825410.jpg (540x472, 54K)

I do basically every time I drink mayne... I'm willing to say I might have above average stomach capacity though

That's why a sixer of IPA is usually perfect for me

By the end of the 6th one, I'm totally done

it costs like ten bucks to get a six pack of beer over here so i would rather drink hard liquor
i will be done after a six pack of proper beer but it costs too much and it taste like shit if you aren't drunk.

I had to sleep and rest a few hours before starting drinking today because my stomach was in uproar. I took a pill and farted for an hour, then slept. I woke 12 am where I live (Euro) and now I'm drinking. Cheap beer goes first, then I've got some cheap brandy-vodka mix.