What could I add to this vegan sandwich to make it complete?

What could I add to this vegan sandwich to make it complete?

Attached: 5b333dd3-dad8-4a85-954b-a66f3028f513.png (1600x778, 1.19M)

Apple core, cherry pits, potato eyes

Meat

This or vegan cheese spread.

Why the fuck would I put that on a sandwich?

take a shit on it

non-vegan things
If there is no meat or cheese its not a even sandwich

The answer is always vegan cheese

Attached: pork-roll.jpg (610x458, 111K)

Tahini, chickpeas, cashew butter, spinach, tomatoes, onions, banana peppers, peppers, pickles, radish slices, bean paste, peanutbutter, apple slices, mango spread, thinly sliced seitan, my nutsack, nutritional yeast, rice patties, hummus, avocados, sofritas, oreo butter, maple syrup, pineapple, strawberries.

Why the fuck would you eat a vegan sandwich?

shots fired ladsladslads

Is eating your own cum still vegan?

tide pod

THIS

First, why don't you tell us what slop is on there, then we can offer advice. Vegetable sandwiches can be damned delicious, if you use the right ingredients, or they can be stupid shit, like perhaps your picture.

No.

I'm going to have to go with the nutsack here.

Salt, pepper, and some vinegar.

the most common form of veganism promotes the "living of humanity without the exploitation of animals" so theoretically if the animals could freely consent to give away their produce then using it wouldn't be considered against the rules so as long as whoever's cum you are harvesting is consenting to your harvesting and consuming it then yeah, cum is vegan

i'd add peanut butter
pic related

Attached: crispy_butty.jpg (300x199, 12K)

Do vegans eat placenta?

What the hell is going on here

Meat.

throw in a slice of fried bologna and you're golden

Sprouted lesbian

lettuce or spinach? Some sort of leafy greens.

A bullet. Take 1 by gun after each bite

Awesome! Holy shit, he said vegan and you were all like "fuck you, make it not vegan." That was so intense. Where do you get balls and wit and boldness like that?

The balls and wit you obviously don't have, you tryhard cocksucker. Go play in traffic.

yo moms pussy

Bacon

All 3 of them are toxic and can make you sick/kill you so I'm assuming he was telling you to kill yourself in a Veeky Forums themed post.

Truly astonishing.

I can tell you're a vegan too because of the incredibly womanlike passive aggressiveness. Go fucking hang yourself.

Probably from meat

one of these should do the trick

Attached: a_560x0.w710.h473.jpg (560x560, 137K)

vegans

My father always eats his apple as a whole and never got sick from the apple cores.

that is because apple seeds can't be digested unless you crack them open with your teeth

You could just say "Food gore" instead of typing all that

>meatless is vegan

put your brain in it since youre not using it anyway