Can we get a Battlestation thread going. Last one only had 2 :(

Can we get a Battlestation thread going. Last one only had 2 :(

Attached: MyFaggyBattleStation.jpg (1373x1030, 869K)

mine is too shitty to post

I love your floor.

take the knife out of your cutting board fag

Whatever it is, it's not as bad as mine

Attached: IMG_20180318_143452.jpg (4160x3120, 1.6M)

I'm honestly impressed by you guys

What's that thing against the far wall?

In the back corner? Homemade sous vide setup

Radiator

This apartment was built in the 50s or something

Looks like a radiator to me.

the doorway to his kitchen gremlin's lair

my pride and joy

took 28 grand and 3 months of working away at it but I have just about got myself set for life. being middle aged sucks dick except when you get to do things like this, lmao

Attached: IMG-20161228-WA0000.jpg (4160x2340, 888K)

that's pretty rough

Do setups like these exist in condos or do I have to get a house to get something like them?

That is pretty legit friendo.

OP here. I have a small house of 1100 square feet that only cost 110k.

Needs more gun. Knife blunted on the board won't do it.

I'm too lazy to actually take a photo, but this is essentially mine, albeit a bit more spacious.

That’s not a cutting board, it’s just a dumb wooden board meant for serving meats and cheeses on. OP wasn’t even willing to put an indentation in his actual cutting board.

>OP wasn’t even willing to put an indentation in his actual cutting board.

What now faggot

Attached: 15214089083091617593987.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

post pic of cute vintage electric mixer please

>house got burned in an arson last year
>got to redesign kitchen and got a hefty appliance budget from the insurance
>threw another couple thousand out of pocket for upgrades

It'll be ready in May, getting excited

It's very spacious, and I love the unique color of the granite. I have more than enough room for an island from Ikea or something. Perhaps I will finally go ahead and do that for my birthday.

I'll bet you like that massif refrigerator from the 80s it's so cherry.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 986K)

how's the weather in Australia?

Attached: 20180318_164551.jpg (4656x2620, 3.94M)

Nice hunk of meat.

Attached: 20171025_165721.jpg (2160x1620, 943K)

That's the exact kind of fridge I want. Everything lately is stainless steel, which I hate, and the frenchdoor ones with the freezer on bottom, whichialso hate.

>arson
You know you have to post the story user, come on lad

if you're american you can order any fridge you want in white, black, or stainless steel

>your kitchen is an absolute mess right now

I'm too embarrassed to post a picture of it

please

1/2, can’t get any good angles with this floor plan

Attached: A10E4D9F-269F-454D-AB66-9A7AC1FD539B.jpg (722x1280, 128K)

Nice but way too cluttered

2/2
>inb4 someone makes fun of my 99 cent store brand soy byproduct sandwich bread

Attached: 232EF24F-9502-408B-8DB3-89B00B861072.jpg (722x1280, 149K)

i'm glad you're doing well cape cod user

shit neighbor kid set fire to my neighbor's house, it managed to spread to another three houses before firefighters managed to get it out, no one died, one lady lost her cats, and the shit kid is waiting trial and will likely see at least 8 years time if not more

If you count still being alive as doing well then yeah I guess
May your fridge be ever full, user

Jesus Christ fuck that kid man that’s some bad luck
Good shit on your new setup tho so I guess it worked out?

OP here and jelly as fuck

yours seems more comfy tee bee aytch

do you think it's weird that i notice you? i will stop if you'd like

t. orbiter

i don't mind, i don't talk to a lot of people regardless so i'm happy to collect any (You)s you'll throw me
glad i could pique your interest

I only take photos in the kitchen while making something.

>tfw no pics of the 1970s KitchenAid mixer

Attached: DSCF7773a.jpg (3200x2400, 946K)

What meat grinder is this?

yep, they just finished the roof and the contractors are about to order the new kitchen, counter top is pic related

Attached: IMG_0295.jpg (605x807, 399K)

That was post-holiday-dinner so yeah it's gonna be a little cluttered

It is the cheap version of a Squeez-O strainer.

Attached: DSCN0183a.jpg (2044x2304, 929K)

>tfw no pics of the 1970s KitchenAid mixer

pleaseeee i require these photos

fuck that's tasteful

what ancient Loa spirit are you trying to conjure

Thanks user

It is a "Victorio" if you want to know the brand name. It has mostly plastic parts while the Sqeez-O brand has all metal parts with a nylon gasket and wooden handle on the crank.

Jam Spirits. You should taste our Creamy Apple Demons.

Attached: DSCN0140a.jpg (2044x768, 336K)

tfw i live in a tiny apartment with almost no kitchen counter space

Attached: please dont make fun of my shitty rice cooker.jpg (2048x1536, 344K)

Thoughts and prayers. Thank god that time in my life is over.

This pleases me. Countertop close ups, niggers.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.7M)

Attached: IMG_20180319_034831.jpg (1600x1200, 589K)

Same, my nice cutting board doesn't fit on any of them without hanging over the stove or sink. I have a dining table though that I use when I need room to make bread, assemble sushi, or for lengthy tasks like gnocchi.

Tiny. SAD.

This photo did, in fact, make me sad

I'm a NEET on welfare so it's not like I'm exactly gonna rock some McMansion.

Where do u live I've never seen stove like that

I would be setting off the smoke alarm constantly without a real exhaust hood in that setup.

2 ovens, double sink, lots of work space. Looks good for cooking multiple things at one time

>that fridge
How old are your little ones, friend? My sister's expecting in June and I'm so hype to be an auntie I cry every time I remember.
>tfw going to have adorable crayon art on my fridge in just a few short years

Attached: uma.gif (500x281, 383K)

why are we doing this again?

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

Oh man, the crayon/watercolor art is cranked out at a prolific pace around here. I have a 2yo and a 5 yo. Congrats. Being a good auntie/uncle is an importanIt's and fun job.
I have 6 for real nephews and another 3 BFF nephews. It's really important to be a somewhat questionable, yet reliable influence.
I'm the only one with girls tho. It's weird.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.09M)

>dat Corelle ware doe
Nigga

Posting

Attached: IMG_0081.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

Got them from my grandma

bad counter space aside that's actually really nice for an apartment

who else /clutteredbyflatmates/

Attached: IMG_20180319_125335.jpg (2448x3264, 1.52M)

Your oven is super cute :D

joji?

Very nice senpai

floor is hideous and the cabinets are drab. smartly designed layout, however. if you feel like dropping a grand or two, upgrade the shitty laminate countertops tho.
cheap rental/10
pretty good, only small nits to pick here. the color of the countertop is awful imo, but i dislike tan and beige in kitchens for the most part. i feel like the color of the knobs are off for this design. maybe brass? the bronze seems to be odd given the stainless steel appliances and sink
lrn2post
good layout, awful mishmash of stuff. change the shitty brown blinds to a nice grey or off white. pick one appliance color and stick with it. very nice backsplash tile at least
the arch doorways are really old fashioned and out of place in what is an otherwise fairly modern kitchen. integral backsplashes generally aren't my thing, but i don't hate em.
i like most of the colors (the tile or linoleum in the kitchen is boring as fuck) and the general design, but i think getting a separate floor oven and cooktop is just silly. you're buying two appliances when one will do the same thing and not really saving any space. maybe that warming tray makes all the difference?? shrug
tiny apartment, yes, but a very, very nice design. good, clean lines. very nice aesthetic. very tastefully done.
soviet bloc/10
not awful. i feel like this kitchen doesn't get enough light to have that dark a cabinetry. dislike the cathedral arch wall cabinets with flat lowers and that molding around the sink. too old fashioned for whats a transitional'ish aesthetic elsewhere
dorm/10

Nope

Kill yourself

nou

My parents have the same set. Brings back memories of family dinner in the late 80's

Attached: Harrison+int_011.jpg (1000x668, 641K)

>Lrn2Post
It's just something my tablet does literally every time I try to post a pic I took on Veeky Forums. I dunno why.

In other news, I was looking up local real estate for shits and gigs. Check this out! 3bd 2bt 17ksqft craftsman built in 1911.
I have never seen appliances like this. The hot plates fold up!!

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 2.36M)

There are two of these in the kitchen, but look at the counter tops! I'm like whaaaaat..

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 1.67M)

jeeeeeezus christ no thank you.

And like, is this the oven?? I don't know. It's in the historic district. $488k! Probably a good investment opportunity if you do it right. Original wood flooring looks good.

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 1.75M)

17k sq ft for under half a mil? fuck me, where?

Attached: 1381959409539.gif (283x200, 478K)

Sorry. I meant 1,700. That's pretty roomy here, though for a 3bd. It has a sun room, though. I made a mistake. The floors aren't original. This house is updated weird as fuck. Why replace the countertops, and sink but nothing else.

Bathroom coming up next, you guys will love this.

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 2.27M)

Absolute madmen built a stand up shower right in front of the goddamned clawfoot tub.

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 1.97M)

Attached: Jaime-Lannister-NICE-gif-Imgur-dW3Y.gif (500x281, 479K)

>tile or linoleum
It’s a hideous carpet to protect the hardwood floor from scuffing since there’s a lot of scuffable activity in the kitchen
The extra appliance is an excuse for another counter area lol

Fridge to the left, not pictured

Attached: kitchen.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

better pic

Attached: kitchen pano.jpg (4096x926, 788K)

kek'd

I like it, it's really comfy.
8/10

Like your build in damper next to the stove. Always wondered: is it really as good as a hood hanging above the stove?

Asking because I'm going renovate my kitchen, and I'm going for a different layout.

functionally it works just as well imo, my other house has a copper overhead vent so i've had plenty of experience with both. it's nice to have nothing overhead sometimes, kinda opens the space up a bit

house

gutted my kitchen and made custom, knotty alder cabinets. entire remodel cost under 6 grand
>looking south

Attached: eganville kitchen II.jpg (1024x768, 98K)