It's a fucking casserole

>It's a fucking casserole
youtube.com/watch?v=LaA5dNFrFMI

Is he right?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-18 14.35.28.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Yes

Yes

Yes

soup more like

No

Tomatoe soup in a bread bowl

>5'3" jewish democrat operative
>right about anything
no.

>3 acceptable condiments on a hotdog
ThisAngersTheDane.jpg

Attached: polser2.jpg (500x659, 466K)

That's exactly what it is. And it's delicious. It's not pizza though.

why you gotta remind me of when the Daily Show had a funny host and wasn't just a carbon copy of every other late night show

Attached: a21.jpg (680x510, 38K)

Chicago pizza threads are like secret aardvark threads: 9 out of 10 anons in the thread have never even tried the thing being discussed.

Television in general has really gone down the shitter

It is pizza though.

Just one more thing Trump ruined.

Ketchup
Mayo
Cheese

How would you even know that unless you're a boomer on an oxygen tank? No one even has cable or satellite tv anymore except for nursing home fossils.

I house sit for people with cable sometimes. I genuinely don't understand why they keep it

It's just garbage for tourists. Real Chicago pizza is GOAT.

Attached: pizza.jpg (1200x900, 787K)

bread lasagna

As already mentioned in this thread, almost everyone who shits on deep dish has never had it. The sad truth is that Chicago thin crust is possibly the worst, after Detroit; the difference being that Chicago thin crust is so bad that nobody has even heard of it.

You're like a little babby.

>mayo
>ketchup
>mustard
>tomato
>onions
>cheese
>shoestring potato

That's the simplest hotdog sold near my house.

Oh shit, forgot the sweet corn.

No, it's just a different style of pizza. You have to be retarded to get upset at people eating a different style of food. It's not like its such a fucking travesty like gummy bears on pizza... it's just thicker pizza.

I've had deep dish, but genuine deep dish from Chicago and the various copycats all around the country. It's decent, but nothing special and doesn't resemble real pizza. Go fuck yourself.

Discount for a phone, cable and internet package and 2 year contract. I'm at least 80 percent sure that the reason why cable TV still exists is thanks to these contracts.

I’ve lived in a bunch of parts of the country and have never been to a place that actually did anything resembling Chicago deep dish. I’m not saying that it’s anything amazing, but at the same time most people’s idea of real pizza is fucking papa johns, and if those are realistically my only options I’ll take louminattis any day of the week.

I miss jon stewart daily show
the new black guy is awful

>black guy is awful
couldn't have seen that coming...

No you were just 15 and/or had the intelligence of drywall at the time and thought it was funny

compared to modern all Trump all the time hyper liberal shlock it's turned into? Absolutely, Stewart was still left of center but he made fun of fucking everyone during the Bush years

That would be Barack my dude

>pretending to be retarded

And you were probably still swimming around in your fathers testicles. I like when you children pretend to have serious opinions about times that you never lived in. He's right, the show used to actually be funny before it turned into a huge whinefest. As sad as it is to say though, the nu-right has become more insufferable than any of the late night hosts around today.

the daily show is not only not a show, it is not funny

no but seriously nobody in comedy takes this show seriously it is dogshit consumed by dogshit what do you expect?

btw lous is good, hating is dum

Attached: lous.jpg (600x402, 161K)

>the nu-right has become more insufferable
Blowbacks a bitch ain't it?

Veeky Forums:
the daily show is shit
also:
the opinions of new yorkers on pizza matter

Attached: thinbking.png (640x640, 101K)

Fuck off back to your containment board.

>adults arguing over pies
>a literal children's food

No.
Jews always lie.

Yes
still good

>ketchup
>on a hot dog

Vile!

it isn't.

Attached: 1519831631005.jpg (495x362, 19K)

it isn't just "thicker pizza" it's a litteral pie. stop calling this disgrace a pizza.

oh god I died.
Stewart is hilarious

It's a hotdog, not a brat. Who cares wtf you put on blended pig assholes.

If you can cut out a slice without the whole thing losing structural integrity, then it's a pizza.

It's the same principle as pie vs. cobbler, which is why they call it pizza PIE.

Who the fuck has a house phone they actually use? My parents still have one and the only people who call it are telemarketers.

Yes

I'm a Republican and I miss Jay Leno. At least he had, you know, jokes.

>A guy who won a position changes everything
>Has nothing to do with the fact we are knee deep in a plutocracy

Attached: 1509386541873.png (603x603, 560K)

The republicans were always the plutocrats; Trump made it so that they no longer even have to try to hide it, even when trump isn’t even a republican.

There is no meaningful difference between the two sides of the Rebuplicrat Party

So did you vote for Bernie like anyone with half a brain or just not vote at all like a dum dum?

Amy pizza that doesn't look like this (toppings notwithstanding) is trash

Attached: 20180319_212708.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

There's one acceptable condiment on a hotdog. ONE. Mustard. ANd none of that smooth, creamy, sweet shit either. It's gotta be granular and savoury.

So you think all pizza is trash? Great contribution.

I agree.

Attached: hpizza1.jpg (1600x1354, 267K)

>critical post that doesn't even bother refuting the original statement
Great contribution, you triple nigger

>reading comprehension

The pizza you posted looks like trash, but you already knew that.

Shut the fuck up, you complete faggot. I couldn't even begin to imagine spending time with a person like you, nah, that's a lie I can;
>Hey, would you like a drink?
>Would I like a millennial escapism grown up juice box? No thanks. Don't you realize you're just playing into (((they're))) plan to pacify middle american christian whites?! What a bug man you are!

Everyone's whining about Chicago Deep Dish (just treat it like a Pizza-Pie and don't think of it as pizza), when really we should be talking about the abomination that is chicago style hot dogs.