Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums

Attached: psh i dont consume soy-1.png (1127x517, 262K)

good thread, I don't even mind another thread being pushed off the catalogue for this.

>two of these things are not like the other two

Attached: NoMansSoy.jpg (1000x750, 185K)

Go fuck yourself faggot

back to you fucking mouthbreather

There is so much soy in this image.

you forgot to mention that 50% of this board is perpetually drunk

That’s the real Veeky Forums, though. OP clearly meant to make a statement about the current state of things with all the crossboarders and trump tards who have brought down the quality of the site over the past year.

There's new mario cereal? I only knew about this.

Attached: 91L3Dy33b0L._SY450_.jpg (344x450, 44K)

I keep trying but I cant spot a normal man in this image.

That’s what people look like in first world countries.

I'm in a first world country. Just not in the land of the mutt.

the guy in the black in front of the guy with the wine looks fine, possible manlet situation though

The fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Are you mentally challenged?

Mutt, because most of them have facial hair? And only people from certain regions have facial hair? You’re retarded if you think anyone from here understands what you’re trying to say.

I'm not even the guy you initially replied to, but Jesus fuck, you're new.
"Mutt" is the meme word for "American", because every American is a mix (thus a mutt) of many different ethnicities, as opposed to the pure-blooded nations of Europe.

>the pure-blooded nations of Europe

Attached: Elf Pain.jpg (397x400, 83K)

>isn’t up on the latest /pol/ meme
>hurr, retarded newfag

Everyone in that picture is white, so that doesn’t even make sense.

Yes? Certainly much more so than Americans. There are significant differences in genetics between European nations, proving that people from one nation tended to breed with people from their own nation over the millennia.
>Reddit spacing
>Doesn't know about this integral part of Veeky Forums meme culture
It's not even a /pol/ meme at this point, you dunce. Do you also not know what soyboy means? Come on.

No, it just means you got diddled by different regions of Africa and the middle-east, mongrel. Unless you're an inbred northerner.

Attached: Evolution 2.jpg (1515x2079, 534K)

>I-I totally didn’t come here 6 months ago from TD
>t-trust me guise!

And everyone on Veeky Forums knows soyboy is just the meaningless replacement to cuck, but that’s only becausee Veeky Forums fatties post here every day asking how to cook fucking chicken breast.

I've been here for more than 5 years at this point, lad. Not that that's something anyone should be proud of.
Yeah, the problem with cuck was that Reddit and pretty much every normie out there started using it as well. I suspect that the same will happen with soyboy eventually. I've seen my favorite food youtuber use it unironically in one of his vlogs. Guy's like 55 or something.

Soyboy seems to have slowed down here and the vegans seem to have quieted down or found another board to post on, thankfully.

Modern society seems to have a weird thing with cucking though. I swear the last 5 TV shows I marathoned had at least 2 cheating couples, with 1 partner knowing. There's only 3 couples in the show FFS, how the hell are 4 people cheating?

Jordan Klepper used soyboy more than once recently, but his writers probably go directly to /pol/ for their material.

Idk, it's strange indeed. It became a fad in anime recently too, with all the NTR pandering in new shows being released. So it's not just limited to the West, apparently.

>LOOK MOM I SAID IT AGAIN!

Attached: You 1.jpg (1000x699, 67K)