Whats the biggest portion of super unhealthy food that you've eaten in one sitting

Whats the biggest portion of super unhealthy food that you've eaten in one sitting

Attached: giphy-4.gif (477x277, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oB2_j7c0d70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of those huge £30 KFC sharing meals. Found a website that delivered KFC, McDonald's, and Burger King before any of them officially delivered in the UK. Used them daily for almost 2 weeks straight. Was constipated the entire time. You shoulda seen what came out of my ass when all was said and done.

one extra-large double pepperoni with jalapeno + one large with double pepperoni with jalapeno + an entire brownie tray from papa johns
it started hurting before i finished the second pizza (i finished the brownies a couple slices in) and i had to lie down afterwards. i calculated the calories once to somewhere around 11,000
i weigh 130 lbs now and remembering this makes me sick

Jesus

Fat ass nigga

2x30 cm pizzas, 2 bags of fries (=about 4 large fries from McD quantity wise), 1 liter of chocolate milk and a pint of Ben and Jerrys cookie dough ice cream.

Felt like the lava from Mt Doom was gushing from my asshole the entire next day

it wasn't as bad as i thought but it's still horrifying

Attached: pizzayearsago.png (1246x776, 71K)

an entire LC's large pizza, plus a 6 pack of some IPA.

One time a couple years ago I took a friday off work to watch E3 and somehow ate 2 whole pizza hut pizzas over the course of the entire day.

>Guys I somehow ate a slightly above normal amount of food over the course of an entire day

>16,660 mg of sodium.

I'm not sure when the exact record is but I used to order extra large pepperoni or sausage pizzas with a cheesesteak sub and chef's salad like once a week, usually while in the process of drinking a 12 pack or two and/or bottle of bourbon, I'm sure I finished it all in one go at least once.

>being so fat that you mock somebody who eats 2 whole pizzas as if it was nothing

it had to be close to 5000 calories, not counting the copious amounts of cream soda

>entire large pizza hut stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni
>entire order of sesame chicken + egg roll and crab rangoon

I projectile vomited.

How does someone let themselves get that fucking fat?

Is that a 2DS

Pizza ranch buffet meals are brutally good. You end up having pizza, fried chicken, potatoes, pop, salads, and desert all in one meal.

Attached: IMG_1335.jpg (550x366, 82K)

Alot of them are addicted or had it happen and they were delusional about the weight gaining till it was too late
As a fat person who just started to try and get healthy i can vouch for the second one i luckily caught before i got that big

I believe that's Paul Mason, one of the contenders for literally the fattest man to ever live, and he describes his daily food intake during his "bulking" period and if you hear it it's no wonder he achieved the weight that he did. Between meals he used to eat entire loaves of buttered bread. That wasn't something he did once in a while, eating the entire loaf of bread was normal for him and he would do multiple a day. This was what he would do to tide himself over before the next takeout meal.

I did that too last friday. I think that amounts to about 3500 calories or so, in total

how bad is it that i eat pizzahut at least once a week and im craving it rn?

Attached: 94f2dec8-883e-42c4-a3e4-8115c1b896e6..jpg (320x286, 31K)

really not that bad
ate pizza hut 5 times last week, still dropped a kilogram in weight

>still dropped a kilogram in weight
over the course of a year...?

a whole bbq chicken medium pizza.

the week

29 beers, 1 bottle of wine, 2 large pizzas , 2 x bars of cadbury dairy milk, 2 x packets of doritos.

In .... 10 hours from 9pm - 7am watching games of soccer.

Wew lad.

>29 beers
bud light or some shit?

This is more like it, I was expecting every post to be like this not all these "a whole medium pizza"

I mean, we all know that beers in America are smaller than here, but that's still an absolute fuckton of beer. I'm surprised he didn't get alcohol poisoning.

no mate. Pirate Life pale ale 5%

Which episode is this?

the thing is man i had been drinking like that for 5 months straight. this was only 2 months ago. :/ i have put on 24kg in the last 3 months, that's only because i weighed myself then.

if you want to get fat as fuck drink those beers and eat those pizzas my friend. :(

nasty, did you try to kill yourself

yeah beer will murder your body just stop m8 those stretch marks aren't gonna get any better

Damn bud. You need to find the strength in you to cut down on that shit. Maybe just drink 3 bottles before sleep, every other day or so? Just so you have that slight buzz that makes you sleepy and your craving is satisfied. You could try going from there. I hope you can sort your life out, lad.

this is day 8 sober. Every single minute of every single day i think about beer. I don't even like being drunk that much, it's just the constantly drinking beer and slow increase of buzz that i love. It's fucking hard but yeah... you know if you crack and have even one beer you are fucked and it will turn into another binge.

Sounds worth it though.

>day 8 sober
That's good, means that you have some discipline in you.

good on you man, I was the same for a while though not as much and I got lucky because I just ran out of money to drink too much. I do miss the buzz but fuck, just looking at a mirror makes it so not worth it

hahahah during the binge you slowly watch yourself transform and say "its not bad at least my arms are still buff etc" 5 months of no gym and drinking and its all gone. Some scrawny indian guy who used to ask me for advice was there today., he said "what the fuck happened to you man"

Also that was a bad food binge but when you drink that is what happens. Especially if you have all this shit at home. I remember a couple months back making a carbonara with 700g of bacon, over a kilo of chicken and a pack of dried pasta with all the usual shit in it. it was gone in just over a day. Every time i went out to get a beer would open the contained from the fridge and just shovel it into my mouth.

Fuck and let's not forget the cake. Mudcake gone in a day. With the rest of the food too. Go out for a beer and have a slice. Rinse and repeat. and this mudcake has 2 cups of sugar in it and 4 blocks of chocolate.

>pop
What?

The fried chicken is better than the pizza. When I go, I hit the salad bar first, then chicken, wedges, mashed poyatoes, biscuits and gravy.

One entire Costco food court combo pizza, one churro, and a very berry sundae.

It was a magical experience.

Attached: 1393460066261.jpg (250x187, 7K)

An entire pan of pic related

Attached: 51rFI3icErL._SY450_.jpg (335x450, 42K)

He means Ol' fizzy swiggin' juicy pickin's

A half a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts and a 40 of natural ice.

hey, at least it includes over 100% of your daily fiber

Where is pizza ranch located primarily?

Texas has a few big ones, it needs an arid climate for the pizzas to thrive. My buddy has a big pizza ranch outside of dallas, about 200 or 250 pizzas free range out there. Business is good, he makes a decent crust off it.

An entire box of cosmic brownies. I was hot a healthy child.

Attached: cosmic-brownies-c-450x450.png (450x450, 304K)

>was hot a healthy child
Did you mean not?

Pretty big dude so I have a few pig out stories. The other day I had a bowl of leftover chicken fried rice, one turkey sandwich, 5 rolls of sushi, 2 naan bread and 4 beers over the course of a day and went to bed so full and gassy.

Family size chips from a fish and chip shop covered in tomato sauce

Either an 18" plain pizza or the whole pack of bacon
After eating the pizza my stomach hurt so much that I just went to sleep
After eating that much bacon I had to take a shower to feel less greasy

I dont go too crazy like these ham planets but sometimes ill make most of a bag of fries and top it with cheese and other shit. Good times.

A 10 Slice Doninos pepperoni Passion.

I'm a 6'3" skelly so it's a lot to me.

you absolute madman.

yes that, too

Just 1 lil eggroll?

How many calories do you think is in the average pizza's cheese alone?

i got really drunk one night, and was super hungry it was like 2am and the only place open was the bodega at the end of the block. and for some reason i bought 7 cans of shitty corned beef hash and when i got home i wolfed all that shit down

An entire 16oz tub of sour cream with onion dip stuff mixed into it, another 16oz tub of southern butter pecan ice cream, half a bag of ruffles, 5 shots of whiskey, 2 servings of Philly cheese steak hamburger helper with extra beef, leftover sweet potato waffle fries with mayo and ketchup mixed together with a huge leftover onion ring, 4 cups of coffee, 5 glasses of water.

Not all at once but it was in the course of 11 hours. 6'0" 205 lbs.

1/4 pound of potato candy

Are the pizzas fed growth hormones or anything? Reminder that 12 inch diameters are as large as a natural pizza will get. Any larger and it gets unethical

>%400 of my daily sodium never tasted so good

>mashed poyatoes

Attached: Blyad.jpg (480x480, 58K)

>he makes a decent crust off it.

Attached: 1432423363193.png (464x700, 413K)

i work at a pizza place, i literally have been eating pizza 3-5 days/week. gained twenty pounds in 7 months but I was underweight af before

I went to a restaurant with bottomless shakes and drank three of them with my meal

I got really high once and had a McDonalds and a bunch of restaurants within walking distance of my apartment. I got like 4 McDoubles and then less than an hour later, I ordered a big order of fried rice and an entree at this Chinese restaurant.

As long as you don't eat like complete shit the rest of the week, you should be alright.

I once had an enchilada platter and 3 pupusas at a salvadorian restaurant. Don't regret it tho, everything tasted amazing.

Attached: 1496299344541.png (1218x561, 51K)

3 slices of a large pizza.

This thread makes me feel good for just binging on a whole container of Peanuts today after lifting. Ate standard meals too, but just apparently wanted the extra 3000 calories of Peanuts. I still need more self control though

shut up cunt

2 Dominoes Pizzas back when I was in university. My self-discipline was zero at that point in my life.

I never really ate for the sake of just trying to eat a shit ton, but eating at least 2 large pizzas solo per day + other shit wouldn't be unusual a few years ago - maybe every week or so. I probably wouldn't be surprised if I put down 3k calories at the Chinese Buffet brunch time either. Tons of Sushi that had probably gone bad since the place was only $7-8 and fried foods.

I've posted this before but here it is again
>Pizza Hut
>large Supreme pizza
>large Meat Lovers Pizza
>two liter of Pepsi
>order of cheesy bread
>family size package of double stuff Oreos
>consumed all of this over 2-3 hours
At the time I was playing college football and I wanted to celebrate the end of two a days with the most gluttonous feast I could imagine. I played offensive line so I was a pretty big guy and my stomach was a bottomless pit but that one is my largest meal. The next day I took the biggest shit of my life. I was on the toilet for an hour. I wasn't constipated and it wasn't diarrhea, I just had to shit for that long. When I was done the bowl was almost entirely full and I felt great. It was a shit mountain. I wish I weighed myself before and after.

Attached: fat_pepe.jpg (780x545, 42K)

KFC buffet

>be filthy service engineer for steel mill in rural Alabama
>get called down on a Friday, plant had a lightning strike
>return Monday, having survived for 3 days on vending machine, working 15 hour days every day
>peep my favorite chinese buffet on the way back into town
>eat 3 plates there
>on my way home pass a culvers
>decide I need some fried curds and a frozen custard
>get home
>finish off a bag of doritos, bowl of fruit loops, bag of pizza rolls, some leftover rice I found, a up of yogurt, and a huge glass of milk
>sleep for 24 hours
I felt reborn.

A man of refined taste, I see

I went to Golden Corral once.

One time I had enough papa points for 3 2 topping pizzas and a chhestick. Ate it all while smoking weed and playing vidya. Smoking weed used to give me the munchies bad. It was like I was bottomless. Took me maybe 8 hours. Also a bunch of soda.

3 orders of 5 rolled tacos. each order has a literal pound of combined melting cheese and guacamole

when I finished the third order, I literally felt panic and doom and cold sweats, and I thought I got food poisoning so I rushed to the bathroom and just sat down, but it passed in a few minutes

7/10

3 slices of pizza. I can't manage to eat more with my baby sized stomach.

Bitch

No u

I'm the one with dubs. You're definitely the bitch here.

2 cheese pizzas, 2 bowls of fries, lasagna, tortellini with bacon cream sauce, 1 piece of fresh warm apple pie, 2 litres of cola

every 2 months or so I get a large pizza and eat it in one sitting. hardcore I know.

Attached: 1455974809137.jpg (300x460, 37K)

2 quarter pounders, 40 nuggets, 2 large fries, 2 large cokes and a pepperoni pizza with 3x extra pepperoni.
Felt terrible for a week.
On the plus side, feeling sick in that way helped me quit drinking 2 bottles of whiskey a day.

900 grams pork belly myself
thats 4,662 calories
+ a lot of white rice
+ boy choy

Pretty bad that you eat pizza hut at all and not literally any other pizza place.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=oB2_j7c0d70

Probably some combo of drinking all day long and eating bar food.

>i eat pizzahut
>being so fat that you're eating whole establishments

James is that you? We thought you were dead.

Can't decide between this and french fries from 3kg of potatoes eaten in an evening

Attached: burger.jpg (539x960, 78K)

Attached: 0q322424.jpg (580x870, 114K)

Fifth of gin