What's Veeky Forums's opinion on condensed milk?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on condensed milk?

Attached: condensedmilk.jpg (450x450, 39K)

not as good as condensed semen

I've only ever used it for Vietnamese iced coffee.

sometimes i add a bit to my oatmeal

Why do you need peoples opinions ? are you that weak of a person ?

I love it. I mostly use it for tres leches cake.

Where I'm from people consume it on its own. It's a good dessert. But very fattening.

South America?

No. Slav land.

Brasil? Argentina?

To generate a discussion you fucking spastic. You do realise you're on a message board?

delish
i put it on pancakes

Nani?

When I was fat little kid I would add it to bread. It was very good. Also good to make pastries

No I don't live in Nani. I live in Buenos Aires. Nani is pretty close though. Wanna hang out and have some condensed milk?

Back to redit

Are you memeing me? If so, you're pretty good at it. I'm from Eastern Europe. You know, that place where communism used to be a thing. Where Slavs live. Not Soth America.

oh cool. Let's exchange numbers so we can chat about condensed milk

Do they also sell it flavored over there? Here we have the regular stuff, but also vanilla and chocolate flavored varieties.

we have cock flavor. I prefer vanilla though

Sounds nice.

so.. are we going to exchange numbers or no

No

Attached: 1499398545036.jpg (1440x900, 496K)

fuck you then

You can cook it in a pan for a while and turn it into caramel.

Is that good? A donut place near me serves it but I've never gotten it

>Is that good? A donut place near me serves it but I've never gotten it
It's good if you like it.
Vietnamese coffee is french roast plus chicory based, and very likely instant in some places, so very new orleans flavored and then the great flavor of sweetened condensed milk, which I love. I sometimes make it at home.

I make key lime pie with calamondins.

I use it to dip thai donuts in, and in a restaurant, I like when it is drizzled over churros.

Attached: 1Ag1EkW.jpg (505x352, 73K)

Is carnation the same as this or is Nestle depriving Americans from the GOAT brand

Attached: 2100C1D7-E13E-4075-BE49-F09C2EE8BE73.png (1000x1000, 742K)

Mexicans buy it. Also mangoes, cilantro, limes, danimals yogurt, tostadas, ass cream.

fpbp

Nestle sells the same product in different names depending on the country.

Use it to make dulce de leche and you'll be hooked for life. That's the dairy equivalent of crack.

There's a local drink that's 1/3 condensed milk, 2/3 espresso, tastes good but the calories...