One small Pring doesn't seem like a lot

One small Pring doesn't seem like a lot
One small Pring, work with the time you've got
Soon one small Pring becomes two, after two perhaps another few
Then one small Pring is not so small, one small Pring can be the biggest thing of all

Attached: pringleinmouth.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww8CqCzcTMw
genius.com/amp/Various-artists-one-small-thing-lyrics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Irkutsk_mass_methanol_poisoning
youtube.com/watch?v=VUzk2BC2Ssg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>One you pop..
>THAT'S GREAT!

Attached: prong.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

>prongles

Surely they must be jesting

Salt AND Potatoes? What is this madness?

I find it fascinating how regular chips are made by cutting up potatoes and deep frying them.
Meanwhile Pringles are made by forming chips out of a reconstituted potato mix.
Yet for some reason Pringles are both more expensive than regular chips and also taste better (their texture is creamier and lighter)

american-irish fusion

Two words...
Munchos, the best non chip chip

Attached: muncho.jpg (280x280, 22K)

>yfw products like this are exclusively created to get around international tarriffs.

>15% tarriff on potato chips
>hmmmm what if we called them potato CRISPS instead???

Is that actually true?

pringles are horrible

It's some publicity shit from the fags who made cards against humanity, if you peel the label back its some generic crisps made in australia

No, it certainly isn't. That's not how international tariffs work.

>he's doesn't know why jaffa cakes are called cakes
Get your tax related food triva right before you post next time.

thanks doc

I didn't think so

you only made this thread to post your face didn't you roastie

That's a downloaded image you idiot

>no results on reverse image search

I searched using the original image not the thumbnail and got this asmr video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww8CqCzcTMw

>reverse image searching thumbnails
Retard

Even searching the thumbnail in google brings up the video. I don't know what issue you ran into.

>tfw ywn show Skystar your "one small thing"

underrated

I have something better 4 your mouth.

they're kinda expensive and not really worth it desu, the only ones I ever buy are salt & vinegar because only Pringles have that flavour over here

>they're kinda expensive
The price of being European.

at least we don't have to tip 50% on every meal so that the waiter is able to survive winter

Tipping is only 10-20% but since the cost of everything is so much cheaper we are still making out like bandits in comparison. The only real argument you could have is over quality which is highly subjective.

>the cost of everything is so much cheaper
what are you even basing this on? Europe has pretty varied prices, and even if they were higher you'd have to compare them to the average wage

It's actually the lyrics of the MLP movie song "One Small Thing."

genius.com/amp/Various-artists-one-small-thing-lyrics

Barneyfag is slacking.

they were on sale at my local store for 80cents a can so i bought a few, sour cream & onion flavor

>original

no, those companies would love to call their product chips, but they cannot by law. pringles used to call their product chips, then other potato chip manufacturers rallied against them and courts determined that because their product was made of potato particles formed into a chip, it's not a proper chip so they couldn't advertise that way anymore.

what other prongles do you know of?

>Taxes are higher
>Prices are higher
>Everything is cheaper, my friend.
Sure. Maybe you would have a argument in Eastern Europe but no one really considers them apart of Europe. Let's be serious.

Kill yourself Barneyfag

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 24K)

But they are still a success, no?

Attached: pringle.jpg (480x480, 46K)

touché

One Small Thing > Time To Be Awesome > Open Up Your Eyes > We Got This Together > Rainbow > I'm The Friend You Need

Open Up Your Eyes > We Got This Together = everything else > Time To Be Awesome.

I didn't like the bagpipes in the second half of Time To Be Awesome.

Winter Wrap Up will never be topped, dumb post-2013 ponyfag poster.

By "everything else" I ment all the songs in the movie, and Winter Wrap Up is godly.
Also,
>2013 was 5 years ago.

Attached: 1521367662679.gif (300x199, 68K)

They're all shit though, you fucking degenerate

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

I guess you didn't like the movie then.
Was it because of Twiggle's incompetence or the OOC beach scene?

I hate all of it and you should kill yourself for liking it

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-13 at 6.36.01 PM.png (478x124, 21K)

Barney changed This Old Man, what did MLP change?

You literally sound like anyone else on /mlp/.
I liked the movie, it had great animation and some good songs. The best part was the introduction to Tempest and her song. I knew right then that she was my waifu.
Capper was actually an ok character, and the BARBED memes died off.
I think the worst part where Twilight tryed to take the or from the seaponies. I don't fucking get it, the only thing it does is make ponies into seaponies, how will that help against the Storm King? He's fucking invading Canterlot, which is on a fucking mountain. Twilight can be retarded some times.

Attached: 1518834043672.jpg (259x194, 10K)

glad the government was able to come in and save us from being lied to by Pringles lmao

>I liked the movie
You should still kill yourself.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.35.39 PM.png (777x121, 25K)

>I liked the movie, it had great animation and some good songs

Go. Away.

Winter Wrap Up is a sentimental favorite of mine personally, but there have been plenty of great songs since, including some from the movie.

Barneyfag is a dogfucking retard.
To be fair, Celestia does tell Twilight she needs something from the Hippogriffs right? Through out the movie Twilight seems to grow really cynical, almost like her pre friendship self, I think she didn't trust them to help and figured she had to try and take matters into her own hands without trusting, it was kind of odd I'll admit but not enough to ruin the movie for me.

Sure they do

Kill yourself Barneyfag

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 24K)

>he doesn't realize that pinkie's smile song is the best in the entire series

>I liked the movie
You should still kill yourself.

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-08-11 at 4.16.35 PM.png (997x285, 59K)

True, that's my number one

Attached: anime_girl_pringles_by_hanakokyu-d9i0k8u.png (500x715, 330K)

>if we call these firearms "metal pipes" we can get by regulations
You're literally retarded.

>creamier
Because they're fucking paste.

Well technically it's like dried paste crisps

Pringles?

Attached: pringles.png (695x628, 88K)

Also reminded of this.

Attached: ck_autismo.png (1538x875, 673K)

I bought a can after not eating them for a YEARS. They make my shit smell like death. 0/10 wouldn't fuck with ever again. Also they're like eating sponges made of pudding. It's like being constipated and having the squirts. Fuck Pringles.

Attached: IMG_0829.jpg (476x354, 21K)

You don’t admit shit like this dude

>all the pony fags talking about how much they like the movie.
Id be willing to commit mass murder if I had to choose between that and browsing mlp for 2 weeks

>Creates hypothetical two choice conundrum
>Out of the blue picks arbitrary third choice every single time
Brainlets....not even once. I bet you filled in the answer to multiple choice questions as a kid.

>I bet you filled in the answer to multiple choice questions as a kid.
Were you not supposed to?

>if we call everything "high capacity assault rifles" we can convince the public gun control works

Totally wrong.
Open Up Your Eyes > Rainbow >Time To Be Awesome > One Small Thing > We Got This Together > I'm The Friend You Need

I like all of the songs but the reason I put Rainbow so low is because I kind of don't see it as a true MLP song? Like it was clearly a pop star tie in, which is nice, but just for that fact I rate it lower though I do like it a lot, above "I'm The Friend You Need" which is my least favorite of them all in general. As for "Open Up Your Eyes" and "One Small Thing" mine are in reverse to your placement because I feel like "One Small Thing" pretty much epitomizes the kind of fun Pinkie centric songs I love so much, while "Open Up Your Eyes" was a good new villain song, it just fell short of being great enough to me to put above a Pinkie or Dashie song that I found really good, the latter especially since Rainbow Dash hardly ever gets the singing spotlight.

I can accept the logic behind your rating for Rainbow. It's not a "real" MLP song but it fits the themes enough and is musically better so I accept it.

>the Smile song from the first season isn’t listed in this post or the replies.
Apply kill to selves immediately.

>he replied without even typing ctrl+f "smile"
>he doesn't realize the smile song was from season 2
>he doesn't realize that the people ranking songs are only talking about songs from the movie

sounds like your the one who needs to kys you're self immediately.

It's been forever since I've tried pringles, like a decade, but I remember never liking them because they had a very particular, unpleasant after taste. Especially the plain ones. Not sure how to describe it

nice. now do one about stephen hawking

This is actually how tariffs work

Tariffs do work off of arcane regulatory differentiation

I wish they had found a way to stop the packaging scam.
I don't know how many times I have tried to buy tennis balls only to get some goddamn pringes.

don't eat deep fried food, you goofs.

let this thread die, I'm sick of looking at this stupid whores mouth. yeah bitch we get it you're a whore and you want attention on your mouth because you're desperate and you want neckbeards like me to think i could ever stick my cock in your mouth when all you do is fuck a million black muslim immigrants

Yeah it is a really good song, Sia pone a cute too.

maybe this is a decent analogy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Irkutsk_mass_methanol_poisoning

I think, in the end, it was intentional. I put it in my work just to remind you fuckers. You'll never know if you see it, but you'll know anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUzk2BC2Ssg