Is there any vegan cheese that's actually decent?

Is there any vegan cheese that's actually decent?

Attached: EASY-Spicy-Vegan-Cheese-Ball-Perfect-for-the-holidays-vegan-glutenfree-cheeseball-recipe.jpg (1456x2184, 160K)

I like sharp cheddar

Probably.

You have to look for the stuff that tastes better than actual cheese, or just make it yourself.

Attached: Daiya Cheese.jpg (800x1000, 247K)

>tofu and nutritional yeast tastes better than actual cheese
is there a more delusional lifestyle choice than veganism?

Keto

>daiya has tofu in it
Low quality reply. Is there a more retarded lifestyle choice than being willingly ignorant?

There is no such thing as vegan cheese, so no.

fine, blended fucking almonds if you're gonna be a bitch about it. it's all the same disgusting lie.

no idea because real cheese is a thing and readily available so I have never needed to buy a substitute for it

Listening to your bitching is what makes it ironic.
>b-b-bitching!
Don't be mad that you got caught pulling shit. Happens to the best of you faggots anyway. Although clearly you aren't learning from past fuck-ups, you're following up with yet another food that isn't in the ingredients. Maybe I was right all along, you really might be a fucking retard. It's not a matter about being willingly ignorant anymore, you are just physically incapable of understanding anything that makes you think for more than two seconds. I guess you just short circuit or something.

now it's vegan

Attached: change does not mean substitute.jpg (350x525, 58K)

@10312419
(You)

Attached: 1460085139093.jpg (273x185, 9K)

Semantics aren't what's important here. If you're retarded like and likely can't read a label, that doesn't mean I should have to conform to your standards and change it. What do you want us to do? Spell it "cheeze" or something so that it isn't "cheese"? Give me a break. You know what he meant.

Thanks for contributing to the thread with your nothing.

>(You)
Pic related is you.

Attached: Retard.png (367x360, 55K)

Paté isn't vegan.

Attached: Paté.jpg (720x400, 37K)

>anime
how about you munch on some cock cheese you bitter foodlet

>What do you want us to do? Spell it "cheeze" or something so that it isn't "cheese"? Give me a break
Maybe call it what it actually is, instead of culturally appropriating our food?

>m-muh anime!
How fucking long did it take for that one? It sure doesn't seem like he retard gears are moving much.
>culturally appropriating
You guys crack me up. Do you think that you own rights to words now? Why don't you call it what it is, that being, rotten baby animal food?

I hope you win this year’s Golden iPod award you insufferable poltroon

>Do you think that you own rights to words now
I think words mean something and you shouldn't be allowed to misleadingly market your product as being related to something it has literally nothing to do with

ok, so paste or spread?

i've just never thought of paté as a meat product by default.

Do Americans really think that meatloaf is pate?

hummus

do you seriously consider that meatloaf?

Do you unironically not?

of course not, meatloaf is a specific type of dish, not just anything with meat product formed into some shape. Do you consider a hot dog meat loaf?

No, vegans need to create their own food. If they miss real food so much they should give up their wealthy diet desires.

no but hot dogs are pate

um why?

you've never pated a dog?

Nice five dollar phrase you have their. Unfortunately though, it's not removing the fact that you're a retard, and doesn't have very much value other than putting together a nice phrasebook of insults. That's itchyflight tier.

Something that has literally nothing to do with it? Nigger, it tastes like it (or at least close to it, depends on the brand), it's for people who want something that tastes like the original, but can't fucking eat the original. I know you want to push your semantics, because it's the only point that seems to be relevant here, but I'm telling you: no one gives a fuck about semantics. Especially when it's neither important and totally fucking obvious as to why the word is being used.

>their
Shoot me.

I don't understand how that answers the question.

pic related. a dog being pated on the head.

Attached: untitledds[1].jpg (275x183, 13K)

The answer is stop being a vegan like the rest of the world and human history. Then you will have all of the best cheeses to choose from instead of manufacturing faux versions of food that you still want to eat.

>but can't fucking eat the original.
I think you mean choose not to eat the original

Just call it nut spread with MSG or something
>and totally fucking obvious as to why the word is being used
Yeah to misleadingly market your product. At least call it "vegan processed cheeselike alternative" or something a little less misleading

listen up you annoying fruitcake, if Velveeta can't be called "cheese" then your imitation vegetable processed product can't be called cheese either. No matter what ungodly things you add to your "nooch" flavored garbage to make it melt and stretch it will never compare to even the shittiest real dairy cheese.
unless you have a deathly reaction to milk then you're a hypocritical skidmark. you don't get to claim ethical reasons if you're too weak to give up the craving for it. if you weren't living in fucking wonderland you wouldn't have a problem with calling it "vegan process spread" instead of trying to imitate cheese because the dairy industry is oh so fucking evil
tl;dr
fuck your stupid faggot face

Sorry, I think semantics are important in a post-truth world. I think any variant of "cheese", cheese alternative, or analog would be sufficient.

You know what, I couldn't quite put put my finger on the thought that I was having earlier, but I haven it now. I always wondered, with the Eurocuck laws being changed to not allow vegan alternatives of dairy products to be called their names on the labels all that while ago, I always thought if meat eaters were just so retarded that they can't read, and I dismissed it because it's too ridiculous. But here I am now, talking to someone who unironically is too retarded to read. There may have been an actual motive to help retards instead of pandering to big corp..

All dogs deserve pateing on the head

Do you ever have cravings for cheese? I don't. But, let's say I'm making a casserole or some shit that requires cheese. Since I don't want indigestion, I make it with vegan cheese, or shit I've made myself.

1. What the fuck is Velveeta
>look up velveeta
>it's fucking cheese
Learn something every day.
>ungodly things
>nooch
>garbage
>shit
You're really letting loose here, huh. It's getting hard to decipher what your retard arm flailing is meaning, so slow down.
>deathly reaction
Irony is that the number one cause of death is by ischemic heart disease. That's hilarious right there.
>you don't get to claim ethical reasons if you're too weak to give up the craving for it.
You're on, like, two levels of assumption right now. Already on top of your retardation, you better learn how to juggle that, otherwise you might contradict yourself.
>if you weren't living in fucking wonderland
I'm betting you must sound like you write.

Forgot to link the reply, but the point is that being retarded isn't really an excuse. I'm not buying it. Do you go into the vegan section of your grocery store, look at all the vegan shit, see "milk" in bold text on a nut or soy product, and take it home with you thinking it's what you wanted? I have a really hard time believing that, but then again, you never know.
>

you're not even trying anymore, faggot

Attached: 1519175823272.png (1136x640, 888K)

>Do you go into the vegan section of your grocery store, look at all the vegan shit, see "milk" in bold text on a nut or soy product, and take it home with you thinking it's what you wanted?
You lost me at "go into the vegan section of the store"

Why don't you just stop being such a picky eater like a fucking child and eat actual cheese

I understand you're a troll. However, what besides wasting your life, is to be gained by arguing that naming things that which they are not? I suppose the term vegan is a modifier. But look at the way processed cheese food products have also become synonymous with cheese, and how that has led to occasional impediments in conveying meaningful information.

just bought this non-alcoholic bourbon and coke. should i use a glass or just drink it straight from the bottle?

Attached: airbornecokecan2[1].jpg (350x350, 24K)

People who are lactose intolerant avoid such things that will trigger it, or they just eat dairy products and take the risk of shits.

Vegans are the ones obsessed with substituting everything they loved to eat before they went to college and got brainwashed with a lunatic ideology.

chao>>daiya>>>teese>>>>>go veggie

Chao is like eating perfume, daiya will melt in a soup or pasta dish but it has a taste that isn't exactly pleasant. Teese is ok on pizza if you don't mind it sticking in your teeth a little, it's not great for anything else. Go veggie is like the worst version of a kraft single. But hey, at least no cholesterol and no heart burn is a small price to pay. Cheese technology has come a long way but it's not really there yet.

Decant it for an hour

cheese robs baby animals of their nutrition just like meat robs them of their lives

and you rob me of my patience, you're no exception i'd let them put a bolt in your forehead with no moral qualms
squeal baby cow squeal soon you will be a delicious marsala tenderloin in my fiery belly

I guess if you say anything enough, you'll start to believe it.
Then, how the fuck are you going to "mistake" a vegan item for the actual thing it's substituting? That is the only way for you to feasibly do that.
Are you derailing, samefag? Because that isn't the argument here.
>I understand you're a troll.
Meaningless.
>occasional impediments in conveying meaningful information
Instead of saying that, give me some actual "occasional impediments in conveying meaningful information" or for short, retard mistakes.
Nigger I'm both, and not for any of the reasons you've given.

Edgy faggot.

I quite like these products. Can be quite pricey though so only once in a while.

Attached: Chao-slices.png.860x0_q70_crop-scale.png (860x469, 355K)

sounds like someone needs to read wittgenstein :^)

ITT it's another episode of retarded faggots who can't read vs. not suckling on filthy animal undersides. Tune in next time and we'll get to suddenly gaining nutritional expertise on a moment's notice vs. high carb and protein, low fat diets. hvala, laku noc