You may not like it, but this is what peak chili looks like

You may not like it, but this is what peak chili looks like.

Attached: Skyline3WayConeyHotSauce).jpg (770x513, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I went to Cincinatti once, just this summer too. Got two coneys and a buddy got a spaghetti chilli plate. Tasted cheap, like a guy who really knew food presentation served us elementary school lunch food with flavorless chilli and mountains of shredded cheese on top. Like, I can live eating it, but both of those added up to nearly 20$. Basically, wasted our money on subpar food. Should’ve spent the time looking for chili outside Skyline before we left for Cleveland the next day.

Huge difference between store bought and actual resturant. Both have soy, both have ratio of water, but the difference is the type of salt used. Without a doubt, their canned version is a relabed amour but with less filler. I did taste runs back in the day as a kid over this shit. Have more than enough data to back up my claim. Its a huge rip off.

>chilli cheese spaghetti
Shit I want to try this.

Attached: tension.png (154x195, 58K)

the only thing peak chili is served with is a spoon.

take away the cumin and add basil its just spicy bolo
More successful dish especially with some pecorino and maybe some onions
Chili and rice makes more sense. Hell bolo and rice makes no sense.
Sometimes a little interracial food poem is a good thing, but this is kinda forced.

Attached: gallery-1506010559-spinach-lasagna-delish-1.jpg (640x959, 159K)

yo

I'm currently drunk enough to believe this

If you think this looks good, make it yourself. Skyline chili tastes boring and shitty. Don’t waste your time if you’re near one.

Is that one the "cheese" that doesn't melt? You americans are truly vile.

skyline is just a sub-par coney island

worked

>flyover chili

Attached: 1521381384531.png (1000x800, 147K)

we do things different here in ohio

Attached: 1464582131808.jpg (4250x2390, 882K)

Attached: 1520479240931.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

Ohio native here, Cincy chili is breddy gud, but it's not the peak. It is what it is. I love it, I always will, but it's basically hangover food.

No. It definitely melts, but it's mild cheddar instead of sharp. If you try it, you'll understand why. It's the only thing I use mild cheddar for.

>we left for Cleveland
Fake and gay
Nobody goes to Cleveland.
You should be ashamed for your lying.

>ohio
columbus literally has the most fast food places per capita in the world and it's already a half-meme by the time you get there. It's exclusively a shitshinnatty thing own up to it

Name a better city in the entire state than Cleveland. You can't. Columbus can't measure up. Youngstown is shit. Akron is atrocious. Toledo is fucked. Cincy is a fucking warzone. Cleveland is the only town in Ohio worth occupying.

>I'm American, ask me anything
>Are you American?
>OBSESSED

You are the lesser rust belt city and you know it. Cleveland is the most depressing city in the world behind Milwaukee and Detroit. Pittsburgh stronk. Suck it down fgt

Cleveland mainly gets a bad rap because it's token 2/3 dangerous nog-infested neighborhoods are more dangerous than most. But since the average person is as likely to trot through one as they are on the moon it doesn't really matter.

still prefer columbus but there are a countless list of us cities that make cleveland look good in reality. cincy ghettos blend into where normal people would go which is far worse than just looking at crime stats

Everything about your post makes me disgusted and I kind of want to bitch slap you

May have to eat this one last time before I go and off my myself seeing that UC and 1 seeded Xavier got knocked out today to sub par teams. Worst day in Cincinnati sports history since the 2016 Bengals playoff diaster. Will we ever fucking learn.

at least detroit actually has decent chili dogs

I was in nashville friday but didn't get to see all the tasty cincy tears tonight :(

>Name a better city in the entire state than Cleveland.
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Columbus and Cincy are both nicer than Cleveland.
Cleveland is depressing because it seems like it should be bigger and better than it is, but instead its cut down, and just seems like its best days are behind it and it will never be what it was supposed to be. I like Clevland, but its fucking depressing dude. What the fuck does Cleavland have that Columbus doesn't have? You have to give an answer factoring in that Columbus is literally two hours away from both you and Cincinati and so basically has access to your bullshit. Cinicnati has Jungle Jim's dude. I am a former NYC'er too so no bias of being born in Ohio here.

There is no town in Ohio worth occupying, m8.

look at how fucking disgusting the people on the side look, get a grip bro

Can't tell if this is an Ohiofag seriously praising this image or an outsider making fun of their shit-tier cuisine. The midwest is so delusional when it comes to food that they would unironically believe that anything in this picture is worthy of appraisal.

i bet I can get to more mediterranean restaurants in 15 minutes than you can

What the fuck? Are you using bath salts?

I would seriously bet you can't. Unless of course you live in Minneapolis/St. Paul where half the middle east has already immigrated, then you might have me.

Three ways are dope fuck you, as long as your cheese ratio isn't retarded like the restaurant you can just mix all that together so it melts quicker. Anyone that tells you to cut pieces out of a three way is a shitter.

>grow a beard
>hide your fat with layers of clothes
>eat poo

Jesus Christ I hate the Midwest. I picture all you fat disgusting mouth breathers sitting at home watching college football clutching a block of cheese and waitng for snow to melt.

Attached: IMG_0788.jpg (480x360, 22K)

i like cheese but not that much how to you even eat that

i bought some carolina reaper seeds this morning does anyone have any experience growing?

Omit the fat part and and you got me down to a t Jamal Miguel Lee

More like cheesli

Pastrami chili cheese fries from The Hat

Attached: o.jpg (1000x747, 109K)

I've never understood loaded fries with toppings large enough and insufficiently thick sauce. Are you supposed to eat them with knife and fork at this point? Or start digging your fingers into the toppings?

Also, why didn't you melt the cheese?