Best Burger in Seattle? For me, it's Dicks Drive In

Best Burger in Seattle? For me, it's Dicks Drive In.

Attached: orig.png (750x450, 437K)

i'll dick ur dive in ;))

rain city burgers

Dicks is garbage. I'd rather squander my cash for the soggy crap they spew out at five guys. At least they won't tell me no modifications.

A Burger Place
>tasty fuckin burgers
>sauteed mushrooms as a topping
>tons of fries, really good ones too
>bottles of fry sauce at the tables

lil woody's is great

my problem with them is that they don't heat up the buns. otherwise a good buger.

I've eaten at so many places around Seattle and my favortie burger is still five guys. call me a traitor, dicks is great becasue it's so cheap but if you want a real burger I'd stay away. plus I don't like their cheeseburgers because the cheese overpowers the rest of the burger and you can't taste the beef so that's why I only get the hambugrers.

Freddy Junior's is good. but they use a bit too much sauce.

I went to Seattle but didnt get to visit there unfortunately, definitely making sure to hit it next time though.

Anybody else here ever try Sun Break Cafe in Auburn?

Blue Moon

Attached: 601634_10152657723240472_1504220884_n.jpg (851x315, 73K)

I fucking loved A Burger Place.
When I was attending UW I would walk up to Burger Place nearly every weekend with all my buds, we went there so often that the cooks all knew us by first name and we could all just show up and they'd have all our orders starting without us even ordering.
Fucking great stuff

Red Mill in Phinney

Those patties have cow cock in them. You know that right?

best is red mill, preferably the totem house location
blue moon is shit
lil woodys is good
is also good

Speaking of Dick's Drive In, there's a small burger joint in Puyallup called Don's Drive In. It used to be great but the former owner retired and gave the place to a bunch of Koreans. It's not so great now.
Basically what I'm saying is I don't know what the best burger in Seattle is.

Dicks is fucking gold.

Sounds great, what's it called? I'm heading that way soon.

How many cute bois are in Seattle?

>Dicks
Lol

Here they make jokes about it being the only place where "eat a bag of Dick's" isn't an insult. If you've eaten there though you know it really is.

Kidd Valley

millions of qt boi programmers. if you like that it exists.

Frisko Freeze is better than Dicks
>inb4 not seattle

Good taste

>Seattle

Is it covered in semen from your wife's boyfriend?