A Jiro-Style American Sushi Restaurant

So my cousin, who until recently used to frequent this board, died of a heart attack suddenly. Apparently the last thing he looked at here on Veeky Forums was one of the Jiro-hating troll threads. He must have burst a vessel right in his brain.
You see, ee visited Jiro's establishment last summer, and always had a certain fondness for the place.
As I am his only surviving relative, he left me a substantial amount of money in his will. So in his memory I have decided to open up a Jiro-Style® Sushi Restaurant here in the United States. Since I have never made any sushi, I am having his Sushi Cookbook and that movie about his Sushi Dream delivered to my house as I type this. It's my lifelong dream.
What are some good sushi recipes?

Attached: be615e7d2cffedfb5ba92cf2c265b62b[1].jpg (600x595, 278K)

i want to die

Going to book a 600 dorrar corse at jiro right now.

No dying until you share those recipes!

sweet, we trolled a guy to death. good job guys

ah-ha herro

>hands you the menu

That he requires you to wear a guitosan cotton undergarment is a bit much. The male version independently wraps each testicle in linen.

>The male version independently wraps each testicle in linen
Hot desu

If you get a bad guito wrapper, you can end up with testicular torsion. They can tie your balls in knots.

I believe that. Typical Japan.

It’s pronounced yee-ros you fucking fool.

>What are some good sushi recipes?
Raw fish on rice, that'll be 300 dollars.

I like the maki rolls, so make sure you have those on the menu, okay?

no one cares about your dead cousin kill yourself

Raw fish on soggy rice tends to be a good place to start, and end. Never progress, just continue to put unseasoned and unspiced RAW fish on soggy, vinegar tasing rice and oversell that product by a good hundred of bucks. 300 dorra is good price for Gaijin

Guise what about cooked sushi? Or if you cook it, then let it cool off so one notices it's cooked?

got any sushi recipes?

having those things bouncing around can throw off your egg boiling game

>that burnt-ass tamago

>going to japan next month
>seen this meme so many times I want to go to make ck shut the fuck up about it

Going to laugh when I am eating the best sushi ever and can see all the buttblasted anons cry

>up to 500 dollars for one meal, no exaggeration
>restaurant is a small, plain, crowded space despite the huge cost
>common to hear Jiro (if he's even working that week) or his son yelling at his employees while you eat
>no photos allowed, can't even take pictures as a souvenir of your mediocre 500 dollar experience

If you insist.

>mediocre
Source?

This can't be real

ookkk

Are the rumors true? Is Jiro gay?

Attached: toyoda.jpg (1288x1000, 283K)

>can't even take pictures as a souvenir
oh the humanity

how will my instagram ever cope? is an experience even worth it if it can't be documented for others to judge you by?

I bet this would make loads of dosh. Go for it OP. Don't let your dreams be Jiro dreams of sushi.